PDA

View Full Version : Puppy update (*pic*)

.sarah
11-11-2006, 12:05 AM
Two of the puppies have gone to their forever homes.

Emmy (merle) left on Thursday. Her new family is really nice and she has a German Shepherd brother to play with. They are going to rename her but I didn't think to ask what her new name will be.

Ritz (black and tan) left today. I am thrilled with the couple that adopted him. They are friends of our neighbors and I will get to see him often I think. They are going to keep his name.

Holly (brown) is still with us but she does have a forever home. She will be with us until this coming Friday. She has two little girls to play with. They had a play date with her yesterday and are having another tomorrow and probably on Sunday as well. They are going to rename her to Izzy.

It's so hard saying goodbye but it is so worth it.

Here is a picture of me with them on our last day all together.
http://southernmutt.com/meandpuppies.jpg

Danegirl2208
11-11-2006, 01:17 AM
oh! They are just precious! Im glad they have found their forever homes..that is wonderful! I would have a hard time getting them up too..they look like real sweethearts :)

chocolatepuppy
11-11-2006, 04:52 AM
Such a happy ending Sarah! It's been so good of you to foster them. It has to be bittersweet to let them go. :)

GreyhoundGirl
11-11-2006, 05:52 AM
That's wonderful :) They are so cute, it must be so hard to let them go. Luckily we know they're going to forever homes, and that's what matters. :)

P.S. Was there more to this story? Or, more pics in a different thread? This is the only pic I've seen of them. :(

pitc9
11-11-2006, 07:18 AM
P.S. Was there more to this story? Or, more pics in a different thread? This is the only pic I've seen of them. :(

Yep... other threads and tons of other pics filled with cutness!!

Oh Sarah... I got LES when I looked at the pic of you and the pups!
You've done such a great job with them, and because of that they and their families will benefit from it!
You should be proud of yourself!
I know I am!! :D

anna_66
11-11-2006, 09:36 AM
Oh Sarah, I'm so glad to hear they've all found themselves forever homes! That's GOTTA make you feel good:D

It was really fun watching them grow, I'll miss the little buggers.

And you know, I think this is the first time I've ever seen a picture of you, your so cute:)

lv4dogs
11-11-2006, 09:39 AM
They are just as cute as ever. I'm so happy they are all doing well & have forever homes... although I still want that merle baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.sarah
11-11-2006, 11:46 AM
Thanks everyone! :)

I offered pet sitting to them all. Ritz's family has already asked for me to have him over Thanksgiving (yay!).

wolfsoul
11-11-2006, 11:56 AM
Aw, must be hard to let them go. It's so great to hear they have good homes though! :)

Husky15
11-11-2006, 12:30 PM
I must admit I am partial to black and tan dogs, but all three are the sweetest thing! Cuteness overload! I'm so happy they got their forever home.

kimlovescats
11-11-2006, 12:44 PM
What a precious picture of you and your 3 babies! I wish them all very happy lives in their new homes!!!