PDA

View Full Version : Sorry - ANOTHER Happy Vet Visit!

Catty1
11-10-2006, 07:47 PM
This was Cole's that I bragged about recently:

http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=114051&highlight=Brag

This morning, Oscar went for what I called his annual weigh-in! :D

He IS overweight, but not obese. He and Cole will now be on 1/2 and 1/2 Royal Canin weight control and Urinary tract. And the crunchy stuff is being measured and taken away at night.

I am glad I have three days off so we can ALL adjust to what breakfast time IS!lol

Otherwise - his coat is great, vet loves the "Feliway Collar" he wears (just a nylon collar where I squirt it twice a day), he is a wonderful healthy boy - and has lost a lot of the tartar on his teeth! No cleaning needed.

He is about 15.5 lbs! And a real mama's boy!

Sorry to brag again....may all healthy furbabes stay that way, and the ill ones regain health and peace soon!

Freedom
11-10-2006, 08:17 PM
Sigh, isn't it wonderful news? So glad to hear he is doing so well. Must be due in part to all that loving and TLC he gets from . . . someone! :D

kimlovescats
11-10-2006, 09:59 PM
Don't EVER apologize for a healthy vet visit!!!! We could use more good news around here, we've had so many sad sick kitties here lately!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

krazyaboutkatz
11-10-2006, 11:37 PM
I'm glad to hear about both of your furkids healthy vet visits.:) We need more good news like this on PT.:)

catmandu
11-11-2006, 09:54 AM
Theres nothing better or something that puts you at ease, and lifts your worries in having the Vet smile and say Your Cats fine, and good for another year.
Thats a good feeling that money cant buy.

rg_girlca
11-11-2006, 01:15 PM
YYYYAAAAYYYY!!!!

I am happy to hear that Cole and Oscar had such good check ups.
Here's to many, many, MANY more years of good check ups. :D