PDA

View Full Version : Peggy did the cutest thing tonight! :)

Kirsten
11-10-2006, 04:47 PM
I was spending the evening with my parents at Tillyschanze, my sister and her hubby are here for a visit, too.

Anyway, it was late at night when Reinhold witnessed the cutest thing: Peggy was outside on a hunting trip, and she brought a huge mouse and gave it to Emma. Emma, the young rottweiler girl, had her surgery yesterday, and apparantly Peggy felt that she is not doing so well, and wanted to bring her some food.

She put the mouse on the floor right before Emma's mouth, then rolled on her back and showed her her belly. Meanwhile, everyone of us was watching.

Well, Emma did not eat the mouse, and Peggy sat there for a while, next to her prey, as if she wanted to say "hey, it's yours, why don't you eat?". Then she ran away.

But isn't it just the cutest thing? She's such a sweet little girl! :)
(but of course I still don't like the fact that she's allowed to go out)

Kirsten

Logan
11-10-2006, 04:56 PM
Oh Kirsten! Emma must be in Peggy's group of "loved ones". Ha Ha!!!! Hope Peggy wasn't too disappointed that Emma wasn't as excited about the mouse as she was! LOL!!!!

Logan

Kirsten
11-10-2006, 05:05 PM
LOL, I hope so, too. Peggy is such a little sweetheart!! http://www.sitecenter.dk/uniqueviking/nss-folder/smilies/Hearts_smile.gif

Kirsten

catmandu
11-10-2006, 05:22 PM
Peggy Must Have Been Suprised That Emma Was Not Interested In Mouse A La Carte.
Miquelito Found A Porch Mouse And Was Swatting It Around Until I Threw It Outside.
He Was Miffed That I Lost His New Furry Toy!!!

kimlovescats
11-10-2006, 05:22 PM
How sweet!!!

My mom used to tell me a story about a kitty she had when she was a little girl. Their kitty kept bringing a dead mouse in the house and my grandmother kept taking it from the cat and putting it back outdoors. Finally after several times doing this, they decided to just watch and see what he would do with it. Turned out that he took it and placed it under the Christmas Tree ... his *gift* to the family!!! :D

Kirsten
11-11-2006, 10:01 AM
Oh Kim, how cute!! :) That's a sweet story!

Kirsten

Barbara
11-12-2006, 03:18 PM
My- so Emma is human- she doesn't eat mice ;)
How cute of Peggy :)

momcat
11-12-2006, 05:57 PM
What a considerate thing for Peggy to do for her puppy pal! That really must have been something to see.....

Killearn Kitties
11-13-2006, 12:21 PM
What a kind girl Peggy is! How thoughtful of her. :D

Felicia's Mom
11-13-2006, 05:06 PM
My- so Emma is human- she doesn't eat mice ;)
How cute of Peggy :)

That's what I thought: "Emma doesn't know what is good." ;)

K & L
11-13-2006, 05:44 PM
Emma's got to feel very special now! Cats are just the most amazing creatures! And to think there are those that say they have no personality!