PDA

View Full Version : Ugly dogs!!???--Stupid EBaums world(2 videos)

buttercup132
11-10-2006, 03:28 PM
What the heck!! This is the most mean movie ever!
:( Half them are Chinese cresteds and English Buldogs both of wich happen to be in my top 10 favorite breeds.

I had to remove the links...
[/url]
This is just WRONG!

[url="http://www.ebaumsworld.com/2006/07/mouseeat.html"] (http://www.ebaumsworld.com/2006/11/ugly-dogs.html)

GreyhoundGirl
11-10-2006, 04:23 PM
OMG, I couldn't watch it all the way. Just as in humans, it's cruel to insult, or make movies of, dogs with deformaties (over shot jaws).

:(

And the black, little dog with the over shot jaw was TOO CUTE, nonetheless. UGLY????? Far from it. :mad:

critter crazy
11-10-2006, 04:24 PM
I dont see anything wrong with the first video! They were just trying to say, that even though some people find some of these dogs ugly, they are beautiful in their own way! I liked it, sent a good message i think!:)

Now the second video is Sick!! I hope that guy got horribly ill from thatand had to spend many days, sick as hell! sick stupid bastards!:mad:

GreyhoundGirl
11-10-2006, 04:31 PM
I didn't even watch the second one, the first one was horrid. If you think the second one's worst... I can hardly stand it.

To me it just seems cruel calling a dog that was born with a problem "ugly". How would you like it if you had an overshot jaw and someone made a video calling you ugly?

:(

Miss Z
11-10-2006, 04:35 PM
I agree with critter crazy about the first video, I would see that as calling all dogs beautiful :)

As for the second video, I pity those poor insignificant men who have nothing interesting happening in their life which drives them to post insane videos on the internet. Sad really :rolleyes:

Argranade
11-10-2006, 04:47 PM
I saw that second video already, what looders doing that is not proving anything more but how much more stupid they are & how less of a human they are to this earth .. what a usless human being.

The first video was more better cause there trying to say what some people may call (Ugly dogs) are actualy cute beautiful little creatures, how could anyone call a bull terrior ugly! :mad:

IRescue452
11-10-2006, 04:53 PM
I think all the dogs are cute, except the pet clip on the toy poodle is uggo. The second video is horrible.

Twisterdog
11-14-2006, 12:56 AM
Well, I didn't watch the videos because I can't ... my computer is too old and slow.

But we own an English Bulldog ... and, in all honesty ... yeah, she's a bit on the ugly side. That is the appeal ... so ugly she's cute. :)

We are certainly not hyper-sensitive about the fact that we own a breed of dog that many people consider "ugly." But it seems that SO many people are so quick to jump on that hyper-sensitive band wagon these days.

The dog doesn't know someone voted for it as "The Ugliest Dog" on some internet page somewhere. If the dog has a good home and its owners love it ... that is ALL the dog cares about. Dogs are not like children ... they aren't offended, hurt and scarred if someone says they are ugly. They just want a scratch behind the ear and a treat.

I just said to Rosie, our EBD, "Are you ugly, Rosie? Are your feeling hurt by that label?" She wagged her tail (well, her whole body actually, she doesn't have much of a tail) and tried to climb in my lap. I don't think she was too hurt by the remark. ;)

luckies4me
11-15-2006, 05:03 PM
Yes, those dogs IMO are ugly. I've owned a crippled dog, and yes he was ugly. Unloved? No. Ugly? Yes. If the owners were so concerned they wouldn't enter them in the World's Ugliest Dog Contest. I'm sure many people have seen it on Animal Planet. :rolleyes: And I would expect most people to consider myself ugly if I had a crooked jaw and missing teeth. That's why people do something about it. Plastic surgeons wouldn't exist if the human race didn't care about looks.

Here's a link to the contest.
http://www.sonoma-marinfair.org/uglydogcontest.shtml

Some of those dogs should be put down. I feel bad for them. Especially Victoria. :(

Muddy4paws
11-15-2006, 05:18 PM
Well if I'm honest Im looking at that site and the owners need to look in the mirrors before critisizing their dogs ;) :p

buttercup132
11-16-2006, 03:36 PM
The other one was a guy eating a mouse LIVE..it was so gross.

tikeyas_mom
11-18-2006, 02:47 AM
Faces only a Mother could love ;)
I'm sure all those dogs have loving homes :).
The "said" Ugliest dog int he world is a Chinese Crested, she is has a loving owner... But her owner still admits she is an odd looking lil pup

belterv
11-26-2006, 01:24 PM
Uckk from what is sounds it was gross but what exactly was it about? When I came here the links were removed

Suki Wingy
11-27-2006, 05:14 PM
may I please have the first vid link? IMO, this (http://www.dog.com/breed/docgrafx/bichonfr.jpg) is the epitome of ugly dog. That's not to say he deserves any less than any other dog. I bet there's someone out there who thinks a dog I may call the cutest dog ever is actually ugly.