PDA

View Full Version : You know you're a horse lover when...

sumbirdy
11-10-2006, 01:43 PM
You accessorize your hair with hay pieces.
-You examine every piece of rope or twine for it's halter potential.
-You think a vacation is spending a long weekend in front of a horse trailer by a dusty arena.
-You take your children's temperture and think 102 degrees F is normal.
-You spend more money on horseshoes than your own shoes
-You always keep sugarcubes, carrots, and apples in your fridge.
-You prefer the smell of stable cologne.
-You sleep with your boots on and count horses to fall asleep.
-Instead of someone directions for "left" or "right" you tell them "gee" or "haw"
-You still have your childhood horse statues in your bedroom.
-Your favorite outfit is made of leather and includes whips and spurs.
-You spend more time at the feed store than the grocery store.
- You talk to your horse more than you talk to your spouse.

flamepony12
11-10-2006, 04:00 PM
- all your dogs know to stop when you tell them "ho!" :D

Miss Z
11-10-2006, 04:53 PM
and count horses to fall asleep.

Yep, that's me!

I also

-bore everyone to death by countless stories of things that happened at riding
-spend more money on horse magazines and lessons than on make-up and clothes
-in any project, drawing or piece of writing, a horse will crop up in it somewhere!

Suki Wingy
11-10-2006, 08:59 PM
- all your dogs know to stop when you tell them "ho!" :D
yep, Niņo know's "ho"

animal_rescue
11-10-2006, 09:18 PM
yep, Niņo know's "ho"

hahaha Maggie does too.

Toby's my baby
11-12-2006, 05:10 PM
-You think a vacation is spending a long weekend in front of a horse trailer by a dusty arena. .

VACATION?? Don't you mean heavan?? ;) Gosh, now you got me all excited for the show season to start, and its not for 5 more months!! :o :)

Suki Wingy
11-12-2006, 05:18 PM
VACATION?? Don't you mean heavan?? ;) Gosh, now you got me all excited for the show season to start, and its not for 5 more months!! :o :)
And that's a good thing because I need to save up my money for it!

Kalei
11-14-2006, 03:37 PM
Wow that so describes what I am like lol! This summer at our exhibition was all the amazing horse races, pulls, pleasure and many others. I always buy a week pass and go there everyday and all I do while I'm there is sit for hours and watch the horse stuff. I also go around the main building and buy lots of horse shirts and hats and cowboy hats, boots and all kinds of horse things, i even have a horse shaped keychain! Anyways now I"m blabbering! It is so great to meet a fellow horse luver!!:D hehe I also love the smell of stables and so many people think I"m weird for that lol. Anyway to all the horses and horse luvers in the world I say Hurrah!!

p.s. I actually don't have a horse, but I've always wanted one and always try to be around them as much as I can. My whole goal in life is to get a horse someday! I can't wait until I do! For now my bestfriend has a horse that I visit alot and bring treats!

http://img362.imageshack.us/img362/3474/kittyprettykf8.jpg (http://imageshack.us) This is a pic of my bestfriends horse, Kittyhawk!

JuniorxMyxLove
11-14-2006, 06:26 PM
i dont have a horse either, but I understand all those! haha thats hilarious! I love it!