PDA

View Full Version : Hey Borzoimom - I made it

jackmilliesmom
11-10-2006, 08:34 AM
Hello are you pleased to see me or what????? Freezing cold here and raining just want to go home and curl up in front of the fire but need to work for 3 more hours yet - yuck - anyway will talk soon

borzoimom
11-10-2006, 08:37 AM
Fantastic!!!!!! Big site huh???? we can get your signature set up .. HEY GUYS JACKMILLIESMOM IS HERE!!! EVERYBODY CONGO!!!!.. ... .x

borzoimom
11-10-2006, 08:39 AM
NOW look in the upper right hand corner and you will see private messages- click on that and you will see a message from me, and we can get you set up. Lovingpaws, worth ( tftpwnsu) and junes are here...

TFTpwnsYou
11-10-2006, 08:41 AM
Helllllllooooooo JackandMillies! This is Worthy from AP. Glad to see you made it here as well!

Muddy4paws
11-10-2006, 11:27 AM
Well Im glad to see new members joining!! But there is a catch.. we need to see photos of everyone furkids.. :p ;) Welcome to PT!! :D

borzoimom
11-10-2006, 11:29 AM
Well Im glad to see new members joining!! But there is a catch.. we need to see photos of everyone furkids.. :p ;) Welcome to PT!! :D
She is trying! finally got some posted in introductions.
We came from another forum that you had to download allllllll photos from tinypics and photobucket. I think she was trying too hard. But she got it!
She is in Ireland, so she is 6 hours ahead of us..
BTW_ couple more people coming too...

Almita
11-10-2006, 03:32 PM
I can see plenty of new people here from probably a forum borzoimom is in. Since see you guys are good friends and invited them over here. Great to see new people here! Welcome!

borzoimom
11-10-2006, 03:39 PM
I can see plenty of new people here from probably a forum borzoimom is in. Since see you guys are good friends and invited them over here. Great to see new people here! Welcome!
lollllllllllllllllllllllllllll I keep friends for a longggggggggggg time.. GUILTY AS CHARGED... LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.

Almita
11-10-2006, 03:50 PM
lollllllllllllllllllllllllllll I keep friends for a longggggggggggg time.. GUILTY AS CHARGED... LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.

That's a good thing to haha that you have friends you stick with forever that's the best that can happen that makes a great friendship