PDA

View Full Version : Hello all

jackmilliesmom
11-10-2006, 08:32 AM
:D Hello all I am new to the forum some of you may know me from a previous forum so hello to you tooo.....

I am delighted to be here I have 2 dogs one is a Jack Russell Terrier and the other is a mixed breed terrier that we rescued approximately 1 year ago.

Their names are Jack for the Jack Russell (original I know) and Millie for our rescue. They are my babies and I love them to pieces and they rule my house and put my husband in his place when he needs it lolllll ;)

So please introduce yourselves and let me get to know you would love to

borzoimom
11-10-2006, 08:34 AM
:D Hello all I am new to the forum some of you may know me from a previous forum so hello to you tooo.....

I am delighted to be here I have 2 dogs one is a Jack Russell Terrier and the other is a mixed breed terrier that we rescued approximately 1 year ago.

Their names are Jack for the Jack Russell (original I know) and Millie for our rescue. They are my babies and I love them to pieces and they rule my house and put my husband in his place when he needs it lolllll ;)

So please introduce yourselves and let me get to know you would love to
OHHHHHHHHH WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU!!!! lolllllllllllllll.. Welcome!

jackmilliesmom
11-10-2006, 08:41 AM
Yep here I am - I am frozen wrapped up in scarf, cardigan, jumper and t.shirt the heating in our office has gone on the blink.... :(

borzoimom
11-10-2006, 08:41 AM
lolllllllllllllll will you stay put for a second.. lollllllllllllllllllllllll... hold on.. lol

jackmilliesmom
11-10-2006, 08:44 AM
What??????????????????? hold on I am sitting down not hanging off a cliff lollll ;)

borzoimom
11-10-2006, 08:47 AM
lollllllllllllll okay- remember that drop down window? you go alllllll the up near the top to "user" click on that , then you will see to the left the "edit signature. Type whatever you want. Now to add a picture ( its the only time you have to use a outside source- copy one of your pictures from like tinypics etc but you want the line that says "/img" copy that line and put it in your text part of your message.
After that on your replies you use manage attachments to load from your computer.
This does seem like alot at first as everything is divided but you get the hang of it pretty quick, and we are here to help. People are really here!!!

jackmilliesmom
11-10-2006, 08:50 AM
ok will start now thanks

TFTpwnsYou
11-10-2006, 08:51 AM
Heyyyyy JackandMillies! It's Worthy from AP. Glad to see you're joining the PT forum. Soooo much nicer anyhow. :)

jackmilliesmom
11-10-2006, 09:01 AM
ok hey there - what is frosted ????? new here remember:rolleyes:

borzoimom
11-10-2006, 09:03 AM
ok hey there - what is frosted ????? new here remember:rolleyes:
Frosted is a chain type that goes through the forum. Somebody will " frost you, then you add it on your signature .. dont worry.. lollllllllll.. did you see you had a private message? upper right corner see it? :D

jackmilliesmom
11-10-2006, 09:10 AM
Got it thanks - so how are the gang and who else is here that we know see worhty and lovingpaws - anybody else and what are they registered under????

borzoimom
11-10-2006, 09:15 AM
Junes is here too, and I know of two more coming.. I am not sure if they can keep their names or not. There is a dot next to someones name. If it is green they are on that topic, if gray they are here but on another topic. Also if you notice at the bottom that lists members that are visible. Alot arent. But if you are visible as a member people can send you private messages ( pm's) on this forum instead of your private email message like before.
You will get to learn people but there are alot. I like the pictures and all because it gives you an idea who you are talking too- more like a face with the name.
I was surprised you didnt mention you were in Ireland.. lol..

jackmilliesmom
11-10-2006, 09:24 AM
want to keep all the luck of the irish for myself:p

borzoimom
11-10-2006, 09:31 AM
lolllllllllllllllllllll you can add on the user page what country you live in. I think people will find that interesting.
Now in your replies, you dont have to use the tiny pics as I said. You click on manage attachments, hit browse, select picture. You can load up to 5 on each message.
Once in awhile a picture is too big, and it will tell you so- you just click on decrease size. I only had that happen twice- both were dog show pictures, but it can happen.
I like a whole bunch of people here. Very very few that take quick offense.. Its a much happier environment. And as I said- whatever mood you are in, you just go in that area.
WE even have SIGHTHOUND PEOPLE here!!! And people that feed raw!!!!! I am nooooooooooooooo longer alone in that area.. rofl..

Karen
11-10-2006, 09:33 AM
Also keep in mind that messages to individuals are usually best done through Private messages, so the board doesn't end up looking like chat!

borzoimom
11-10-2006, 09:35 AM
Of course karen- I am just trying to get her started so she knows where to go. lol.. I think she is getting the hang of this. We have each others private email but some of the things I posted I thought other new people might find informational as well..

jackmilliesmom
11-10-2006, 10:36 AM
Sorry if I got anyone in trouble but having trouble posting a picture can anyone help have sent a couple of pm's to borzoimom and karen please somebody respond

borzoimom
11-10-2006, 10:43 AM
looks good to me.... lol.. Did you get it?

jackmilliesmom
11-10-2006, 11:10 AM
will try now for the picture and see what happens
"GOT IT by jove I'VE GOT IT"

So will talk later my own computer is still on the blink cannot wait to get a new one take care my friend and thanks for the help

borzoimom
11-10-2006, 11:13 AM
ROFLLLLLLLLLLLL SEE!!! I told ya you could do it.. its not hard- just different!

GoldenLuv
11-10-2006, 07:05 PM
http://www.123glitter.com/graphics-gallery/welcome/49.gif

Maya & Inka's mommy
11-13-2006, 12:39 PM
http://users.pandora.be/bernardgabriels/images/Smilies%20550%20welcome_kittiesletters.gif to Pet Talk!!

I am Lut, and I am owned by 4 cats and a bunny :)

jackmilliesmom
11-14-2006, 08:24 AM
http://users.pandora.be/bernardgabriels/images/Smilies%20550%20welcome_kittiesletters.gif to Pet Talk!!

I am Lut, and I am owned by 4 cats and a bunny :)

Hi Lut as you can see by my signature I am ruled by to dogs but they are the best and love me unconditionally and always tell me how great I am by lots of kisses and cuddles - I love it....