PDA

View Full Version : Quentin

Barbiecat
11-10-2006, 05:53 AM
You have quite a purrsonality, Sir Quentin; enjoy your special day, you Cutie!

mom2lotsacats
11-10-2006, 06:42 AM
Quentin,
You are a very handsome kitty. I really enjoyed reading your story. It's funny, entertaining and very well written. Congratulations on being cat of the day!

smokey the elder
11-10-2006, 07:41 AM
Well, Quentin, you would be Sweet Sixteen now! I'm sorry you're so sleep-deprived. :p ;) I hope you get an extra helping of Nine Lives and put all the "pests" in their places!

Sonia59
11-10-2006, 07:47 AM
Hi Quentin! Are you always looking at your human slaves with the same expression you have on the picture? If so, I understand why they are so in love with you! :D And my Jasmine girl is in love too! Can you hear her purring to you? PPPuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

What a hard life you have sweetie, not much sleep :rolleyes: If I were you, I would claim for extra treats to compensate, especially today!
Happy COTD Quentin!

catmandu
11-10-2006, 08:46 AM
Its great to see our Senior Cats honored.
Quentin is quite the handsome Fellow, and its great that his original Guardians were able to get him back.
The Found Ctas All send a Q MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW To Qute Quentin COTD!!!
;) :D :rolleyes: :p :cool: :) :cool: :cool: :cool:

Bari_d
11-10-2006, 08:51 AM
Quentin, you are a wonderfully handsome guy - you don't show your 16 years at all! And how fortunate that your family has had your guidance and love all these years! We hope you live many more happy years - paw applause to your family for giving you such a loving home!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride
www.cathappy.com

Top Cat
11-10-2006, 08:53 AM
Dear Quetin

You are exceedingly handsome and your flower collar is very fetching!

cassiesmom
11-10-2006, 11:20 AM
Sir Quentin, you are extremely handsome and your story gave me a laugh today! It sounds like everyone around your house knows you are in charge. We know what "Me-ow" means when it comes from you. I'm impressed that you tolerate a flower collar! Happy Cat-of-the-Day to you! Purrs and head bops from Illinois.

momoffuzzyfaces
11-10-2006, 12:30 PM
Quentin you are so handsome!!!

You and my cat, Leonardo are almost birthday twins. He was born Aug 31, 1990. You are both still handsome senior fellas too!!!

We are so sorry about all the dogs and lack of sleep you suffer with.
We hope you get extra naps and treats today in honor of your special day!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day today!!! :D

Don Juan's mom
11-10-2006, 12:56 PM
Hey Quentin, you HANDSOME older man! ;) I'm sure the dogs and kids know who is alpha animal around there. Here's wishing you uninterrupted nap time in your favorite pile of "abandoned" :rolleyes: laundry and an extra helping of Tender Chicken Slices in Gravy. :D

Liz

tatsxxx11
11-10-2006, 04:54 PM
Hi there Quentin! Oh, what a handsome, distinquished, seasoned citizen graces our screens today:) It's hard to believe you are 15 years young, sweetheart!!! What's the secret to your eternal youth? Must be all of that good loving heaped upon you these many years or maybe it's all of those humans of assorted sizes (not to mention those pesky JRT's:D ) keeping you forever active and on your toes! Ah yes, no rest for the weary, Mr. Q!;) Well, hopefully today your loyal servants will as you say, have the courtesy to "give the elders their due respect," allowing you to bask in the glow of your Cat of the Day kudos, i.e. spoil you rotten:D Hopfully by now you've fit in a few cozy naps in the laundry basket and are chowing down some yummy chicken slices in gravy!:D Congrats Sir Quentin, our most distinquished and deserving honoree! Hugs and kisses to you, Mr. Q!

blue girl
11-10-2006, 05:20 PM
Sir Quentin, I just love your name; it sounds so regal and you certainly seem like you are the king of your castle! You have beautiful markings and quite a "cattitude", but its obvious you are much loved by your family. You've been through some difficult times and seem to have come through them quite well. You must be a very special cat and very deserving of today's honor. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

LMigliore
11-10-2006, 09:29 PM
Quentin (I'm sorry, "Sir Quentin"), you're a splendid fuzzy tabby and show evidence of an aristocratic Maine Coon ancestry in your fine face and bushy tail.

I fully understand and appreciate your wise and lofty viewpoint of your surroundings. You are THE CAT, have always been THE CAT, and will always be THE CAT. I bow before your majesty.

WolvesRawk
11-11-2006, 12:32 AM
Dear Sir Q,
Congradulations on being the Pet Of The Day! You are a very gorgeous kitty. Lovely flowers around your neck as well!

karlyb
11-15-2006, 01:37 AM
Hello, Quentin, you big handsome boy! I had to chuckle when I noticed the daisy garland around your neck. My goodness, Quentin, you certainly keep your household in line don't you? You are a very deserving COTD, Sir Quentin!