PDA

View Full Version : What makes you laugh every time???

Sara luvs her Tinky
11-09-2006, 12:12 PM
When i was driving to lunch today i saw something that makes me laugh.. and the more i thought about it ........ I laugh every time I see it happen...

There was a lady walking her dog and it must have just pooped and was covering it up!!

I think that is the funniest thing! They way dogs scoot and carry on just to cover their potty!!

what makes you laugh every time??

lvpets2002
11-09-2006, 12:41 PM
:) Well for today I have to referance the New Thread of How to train a cat.. Must read & laugh.. Oh my cats doing diff things make me remember & start laughing..

cmayer31
11-09-2006, 01:02 PM
One of the many things that never fail to make me laugh is seeing Frankie perched on the windowsill when I come home. Nothing quite like a 50lbs dog starring at you while standing on tepee-toes pinned between a bed and a window. I think she saw the cat do it a few too many time. :rolleyes:

catnapper
11-09-2006, 01:03 PM
When Harry and Flutter hunt the chipmunks and the squirrels from inside the office looking out the window. They are very serious hunters :D

I also always laugh when I see Cameron laugh. Its so real, so pure, and nobody can help but laugh back at him.

RedHedd
11-09-2006, 01:18 PM
When Mitzi chases her tail. It's the silliest thing to see this adult, round cat chasing her short stubby tail. She will never catch it, but she tries constantly.

Mishi humping my teddy bear. Silly boy doesn't know he doesn't have what it takes anymore, but he keeps trying. :D

elizabethann
11-09-2006, 01:18 PM
Fenway makes me laugh everyday. He can be a little goober and has funny faces & funny actions. Just last night he was standing there smiling at me and the next thing you know....BURP. He let out a huge burp!

My kitty, Maxie, makes me smile everyday.

Sara luvs her Tinky
11-09-2006, 01:24 PM
Mishi humping my teddy bear. Silly boy doesn't know he doesn't have what it takes anymore, but he keeps trying. :D

*LOL*LOL*LOL*

Pembroke_Corgi
11-09-2006, 02:42 PM
Seeing my pets after I get home from work always makes me smile. Usually I get cheered up by my students, too if I am feeling crabby. I work with 2nd and 3rd graders, and they are so nice, I can't help but feel better! My piano students usually cheer me up, too. :)

Finally, sometimes I watch my Spongebob Squarepants DVD to get a laugh. :o

jazzcat
11-09-2006, 04:29 PM
That Geico Insurance commercial with the caveman in the airport going by the big ad. I think the music is what makes it so funny to me.

Also watching the kittens do that sideway Halloween cat move at each other. Always a riot.

jujuboy
11-27-2006, 06:19 AM
sharing a really good joke with a friend/s and we all laugh in unison!!!...being tipsy with a friend and seeing him/her do things that they wouldn't do or be if they were straight and composed :D ...young toddlers 2-3yrs trying to pronounce big words and can't quite say it, wrapping the tongue and the teeth together like...my nephew who can't quite say fish fingers..he says "bish bingers"...wubbish bin...buth(bus)...and of course the silly antics that our pets perform for us daily..like making a weird sound and they look at you seriously and the ears prick up and they turn their heads in a side twisting motion trying to figure out what that noise is!!! :D ..that gets me everytime!!! :)

Pam
11-27-2006, 06:22 AM
That Geico Insurance commercial with the caveman in the airport going by the big ad.

I really have to start watching more TV. My co-worker told me about this ad but I have yet to see it. I saw one the other day where a man was trying to resusitate a big deer on the beach. As water was spewing out of the deer's mouth the announcer said "wanna save some big bucks?" It was a commercial for Comcast and very clever. I had no idea where that was going and had to laugh out loud. :)

My grandson, Christian, makes me laugh all the time. The thoughts that roll around inside a five year old's head are just too funny and precious at the same time. I also have to laugh at some of the situations the kitties get themselves into. Trying to go into spaces that are way too small, etc. :) For me it is kids and animals I guess. :)

kittycats_delight
11-27-2006, 06:52 AM
The commerical for the new Renault "Clio"( I think). It is 2 lady bugs getting busy and the car booping and windows steaming up and everyone from outside the car pointing and whispering. The you see the lady bugs splat themselves against the steamy window and slide down and it all strats again. Bumpity bump goes the car once more. Insatiable ladybugs.

And Also the Citreon C3 commerical. The car is parked below a light pole with a bunch of crows on it and the crows all poop on the car. The guy gets into the car and the car shakes off the poop like a dog shakes off water after a bath. It covers all the crows but one with poop and the poopless crow slides away from the others giving them a disgusted look.

borzoimom
11-27-2006, 06:53 AM
That silly commercial that is to the "Carol of the bells" that the changed words are " There's the moose again".... And seeing one of my dignified dogs loose it in silliness when they see a car in the driveway- they dont bark as they think everyone is bringing cookies like the mail lady does- they perch like this: ( the one with zubin- he is watching a snow blower out front last year, and the one with Galina she is watching 'daddy' get out of the car)

Zippy
11-27-2006, 07:35 AM
NCIS poilt when Tony is in the body bag
Zippy trying to climb the doorjam(only did it twice)
Zippy and Pumpkin playing

Kfamr
11-27-2006, 02:06 PM
Kiara.
No matter what she is doing she always make me giggle. Sometimes even cry, as I'm constantly thinking about how close we were to losing her.

Whenever I make the slighest sound or look at her she starts wagging her tail... all you hear is *thump tHumP tHHumMP!* :D

GreyhoundGirl
11-27-2006, 02:10 PM
If you walk uo the driveway, and Jenny spots you in the driveway, you can always tell.

We enter through our laundry room, so when you enter in the garage (often you just have to come within 10 meters of the house) and you can hear the *WHAK, THUMP, WHAK, THUMP* of her tail hitting the washer/dryer. :D

GreyhoundGirl
11-27-2006, 02:13 PM
When i was driving to lunch today i saw something that makes me laugh.. and the more i thought about it ........ I laugh every time I see it happen...

There was a lady walking her dog and it must have just pooped and was covering it up!!

I think that is the funniest thing! They way dogs scoot and carry on just to cover their potty!!

what makes you laugh every time??

And one little question: Was the owner covering the dogs poo or the dog covering it's own poo? :p lol

joycenalex
11-27-2006, 05:57 PM
alex, my senior sweetie, will on occasion get a case of the "puppy zoomies" and race the back yard as tho he were 10 months and not 10 years. peanut does this funny ear thing, one up, one down when she races in the yard. and the saying..."you can tune a piano but you can't tuna fish" always makes me smile.

Almita
11-27-2006, 06:13 PM
my friend adam always makes me laugh with his jokes and laugh.

Chiquis the other day was making me laugh so much, i was in the kitchen and he was outside looking at me through the window. I grab a ball and he's all into it waiting for me to throw it, so i throw it to the window and it hit the floor. Chiquis is frantically looking for the ball OUTSIDE like as if it went through the window to the outside.

xcolbi
11-27-2006, 06:27 PM
Everytime I stratch Colbi's back in a certain spot, she always lifts her hind leg. It's the most hilarious thing ever! :p
Also, everytime she starts grumbling at me for hugging her. :rolleyes: (Don't know if she's upset or happy :) )

Vette
11-27-2006, 07:06 PM
My internet sisters,, maybe not laugh over the samething everytime,, but it never fails. they always crack me up.
and most of the time my bro. hes so rude and crude at times,, i cant help but laugh :o

CathyBogart
11-27-2006, 07:11 PM
When I'm not looking at Jasper while he's laying down, his tail is still. As soon as I look at him, it starts to wag. If I smile, tempo increase. If I SAY something, it goes wild!

buttercup132
11-27-2006, 08:04 PM
When Hank gets really hyper then attacks his own feet and starts chewing them. And he dose it to his tail too.

jackmilliesmom
11-28-2006, 10:01 AM
When Millie is on a chair and wants to get down she jumps and all four legs spread out the front two in front of her and the back two behind her like she is flying da da da pupppppyyyyyy pppppooooowwweeerrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D she is soooooo funny thinking about her now and giggling to myself - it is a bit of a situation comedy or Jack when he is asleep and rolls onto his back and he farts (sorry) and snores at the same time and when you say aaaahhhhhh Jack he opens one eye as much as to say what?????????????????? they make me laugh that way or when I get home and they jump and trip over one another to get to me it is quite funny

borzoimom
11-28-2006, 10:04 AM
Lol I Can Just See That!!!!