PDA

View Full Version : M.c.

Barbiecat
11-09-2006, 05:53 AM
Sweetie, you knew who to go to for a good family life, didn't you? I'm so glad you and your family survived Katrina, and that you all have a great life in Texas. I loved your picture from the cupboard! Enjoy your day.

Katelf
11-09-2006, 07:13 AM
Sweet M.C.! I love your face with its markings that look like you have your face permanently in the food dish. Hehhe. Enjoy your special day! :D

^..^Katelf~t~

Freedom
11-09-2006, 07:23 AM
Oh, M.C., I so enjoyed reading your story. I haev been owned by kitties for 12 years and I jsut now learned what "me'ow" means! Love it!

I am so happy that you and your family were able to stay together through that terrible ordeal named Katrina, and that you seem to have settled in to a new home. And now you get to join them on vacations, what a lucky girl!

You certainly are a special kitty. You knew to choose these people as your family. Happy COTD!

Marigold2
11-09-2006, 08:04 AM
Hello MC,
Loved reading your story. Congrats on being picked for COTD. Your mom and dad sound like wonderful people. I am so glad you were able to show them how very special a kitty can be. I am owned by two cats and a bunny. I am truly blessed by all the love I recieve from them, not to mention the laughter and fun. Glad you have adjusted to Texas, may you and your family have many more years of happiness together. Marigold2 :D

mom2lotsacats
11-09-2006, 08:40 AM
MC,
You are such a pretty cat. It's wonderful you found such a good home. Congratulations on being cat of the day!

catmandu
11-09-2006, 09:24 AM
Admit it Meow Cat, you knew right away that you found your Furr Ever Home.
You sure are one smart Cat to find people who truly love you, and give you not only a home, but independance as well.
And you go on the road too.
The Found Cats send a MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEE
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO O
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
TO MARVELLOUS MC COTD!!!!
:) :rolleyes: :p :cool: :D :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Lori Jordan
11-09-2006, 10:45 AM
Congrats on COTD!!!

cassiesmom
11-09-2006, 11:02 AM
Meow Cat, you are something! How smart of you to talk your way into your purr-manent home. Happy Cat-of-the-Day to you, sweety, and a happy and healthy life with your family.

momoffuzzyfaces
11-09-2006, 12:41 PM
M C how adorable you are!!! ♥♥♥

What great pictures of you!!! I can't decide which is my favorite!!!
I'm so glad you and your family are safe after Katrina!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day too!!! :D

Dan T
11-09-2006, 02:34 PM
I think MC is the long lost twin sister of my cat, Kirby. Kirby may have a little more white, but their faces are identical. I'm attaching his photo so you can see.

Dan

blue girl
11-09-2006, 03:44 PM
MC, what a beauty you are! And what a neat story you have. It seems the Angels were watching out for you and knew ahead of time that you were going to need a family who would keep you safe during that terrible hurricane!
I am so thankful that everything worked out for you and your family and that you are now safely living the good life in Texas--thank you to the state of Texas for helping out with so many homeless animals and families!!!
Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

tatsxxx11
11-09-2006, 05:43 PM
What a most touching and inspirational tale of rescue, a true love story your Daddy shares with us, precious M.C.!!!:) I have to believe it was more than mere serendipity that brought you and your wonderful humans together!:) My heart breaks to think you all had to evacuate due to Katrina, but thankfully you all survived, safe and sound and oh, doesn't life in Texas sound wonderful!:) And leave it to a fetching feline such as yourself to convert your humans into die hard cat lovers!:) Congratulations, dear M.C.! Enjoy your well earned Cat of the Day honors sweetheart and each and every moment of your wonderful life! :) Hugs and kisses to you, beautiful baby girl!

P.S...Me'ow=Me Now!!!...mine taught me that long ago!:D

KitCat
11-09-2006, 05:55 PM
What a cute face! I am glad the kitty and you found each other!

cassiesmom
11-09-2006, 09:21 PM
Meow Cat, I just came back to look at your darling photos once more before I sign off ... I have someone giving me the Me Now call! Hope you had a very special day. I love the photo of you in the cupboard! You are precious!

karlyb
11-15-2006, 01:30 AM
You are such a pretty girl MC! I love your little mustache face. I'm so glad you and your family survived Katrina and have a new home now where you are safe. Is your theme song "On the road again"? Meow = 'me now' is a new phrase to me, although I hear it often enough from my cats. MC, you are a great COTD and I hope you have many more years of health and happiness with the family who loves you so much.

MeowMieux
11-17-2006, 07:25 AM
M.C.:

So glad to hear you were able to escape Katrina with your family - I hate to even contemplate you having been left behind (as many were, unfortunately).

But luckily, you had found a wonderful, loving family who took care of you, and got you out of harm;s way - I'm so glad you all survived, and sorry about everything your family had to go through.

Hope they like their new home in Texas (you too!) and that you will all have a happy and trauma-free future together!

Best to you all,
Minn & the Mew Crew >^..^<
Blue Tabby Rescue
www.bluetabby.net