PDA

View Full Version : IMPORTANT QUESTION on Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap

DugansDad
11-09-2006, 12:34 AM
When going through some of Corinna's items by the computer I found she had already made out her cards and stamped them. After talking with Karen, we decided to ask you if you would feel comfortable recieving them or not. I'm sure she would want them to still be mailed as so many of you meant so much to her. If you feel that it would not make you comfortable to receive the card, feel free to post on here or PM me. I will send out the rest of the cards next weekend.
Thanks for all your support through these difficult times. The holidays will be tough but with family and online family, we will make it through. Corinna would want that.

Tim, Clarissa, Benjamin, and Charity Jean

K9karen
11-09-2006, 01:02 AM
Oh Tim, I must tell you that the fact that Corinna had all her cards finished and ready to be mailed, so early, put a smile on my face! I can just imagine Corinna being so organized and dedicated.

Getting her card would be an honor and a privilege and since I've kept PT Christmas card for years, I most certainly would want to treasure this one, especially.

I also lost my beloved dad during the holiday season in 2002. His attitude was exactly like Corinna's. He made it known that life goes on, to celebrate the fact he had a wonderful life. Yes, celebrating was very rough, but knowing that dad was smiling down at us, sending his support and love, made it bearable

Thank you for taking the time, despite your grief, to write this thread, to think of US and our feelings. You are a special person. {Hugs} from your friend, Karen

captain
11-09-2006, 01:56 AM
Tim,
I would LOVE to receive a card!

Sending you every strength through this difficult time.

Killearn Kitties
11-09-2006, 03:53 AM
Tim, I would be honoured to receive Corinna's card.
I am just amazed at her organisation. :D

Kfamr
11-09-2006, 04:24 AM
This only shows, once again, what an amazing lady your wife really was, Tim. I cannot believe she had them done so quickly. Please do send them, as I know she was very excited about the Christmas Card swap.

I may be rather teary eyed when I receive it, but it would be what Corinna wanted.

Maya & Inka's mommy
11-09-2006, 05:39 AM
I would LOVE to receive her card!! I will cherish it forever!!

In fact my card for her was ready too. I will send it to you, in Corinna's honour :)

Pawsitive Thinking
11-09-2006, 05:40 AM
I would be honoured to receive a card. Thank you

With much love

Sonia59
11-09-2006, 06:29 AM
I would love to receive her card too!

We are with you Tim, PT is a big family as you know ;)

ramanth
11-09-2006, 08:53 AM
Tim, I would love and be honored to recieve the card. *HUGS*

wolf_Q
11-09-2006, 09:12 AM
I would love to receive her card.

Edwina's Secretary
11-09-2006, 09:31 AM
I, too would be honored. Perhaps we should get you the couple of corrections to the list?

Karen
11-09-2006, 10:09 AM
I will, as I said on the phone, welcome the card from you and the critters, as well as Corinna.

.sarah
11-09-2006, 10:26 AM
I would love to recieve her card! :)

dukedogsmom
11-09-2006, 10:36 AM
In no way would I feel uncomfortable. I think it's a very special gift so don't you worry at all.

gini
11-09-2006, 10:45 AM
I would truly be honored to receive Corinna's card. Yes, tears will be shed when I receive it, but we must not ever forget what a valuable member of Pet Talk Corinna was - and how happy she made so many people.

Tim, as best we can, I know all of us will try to make your holidays easier. I hope you will allow us to share your huge loss during this time.

slick
11-09-2006, 11:02 AM
I was trying to put myself in Corinna's shoes....but they are too big.....I could never fill them.

However, if it were me who passed, I would definitely want them mailed out and I would hope that the recipients would feel the love in the cards sent.

That being said, yes, I would be honoured too, to receive Corinna's card. So the opposite goes. How would you, Tim and family, feel about receiving a Christmas card from any of us?? Yes, Christmas will be extremely difficult but your extended PT family and God will be here to lift you up and carry you when you think you can't go on. Big {{{hugs}}} to you.

xoxoxo

Husky_mom
11-09-2006, 11:23 AM
I think everyone here has expresed my thoughts exactly, it would be an honor to get her card, and a very cherished moment to keep.......

you are a great and sweet man for doing this, as I told Karen, you were definately for each other......such a loving, caring, always there for us couple......and even Corinna has passed she still manages to make things get done, she really amazaes me she had them done already........that gives you a clear demontration of her "never put things aside" personality.........

thanks you and thank her for all...........((hugs)) to you and your family........

krazyaboutkatz
11-09-2006, 11:29 AM
I feel the same way as others have already posted and would be honored to receive a Christmas card from Corinna. I also save all of my PT cards and this one will always have a very special meaning to me. I'll cherish it forever.:)

DugansDad
11-09-2006, 12:44 PM
We as a family would be honored to recieve cards from our extended online family. They would mean alot. One of my scroll forums we are doing an ornament swap and the first one I recieved yesterday was cut out of white plexiglass in the shape of an angel. It will have very special meaning! You all meant so much to her. Thank you!

Tim, Clarissa, Benjamin, and Charity Jean

lvpets2002
11-09-2006, 12:54 PM
:) Oh yes Tim I would be honored to receive a Christmas Card.. Prayers & Blessing to you & your family..

critter crazy
11-09-2006, 01:20 PM
Definitely be honoured to recieve a card from corrina!!

cyber-sibes
11-09-2006, 01:40 PM
:) Receiving her card will seem like a special delivery straight from heaven, Tim!

Cataholic
11-09-2006, 01:46 PM
WOW. What a touching question. I would be much honoured to receive Corinna's card, very much honoured. And, you, Tim? Such a caring person at this time to concern yourself with our feelings. God sure made a perfect match with you two.

lvpets2002
11-09-2006, 02:26 PM
:) I wish to say that for a Special Person as Corinna that I find it also Special that She Is To Be Laid To Rest On Veteran's Day of the US && Rememberance Day of Canada..

Dorothy39
11-09-2006, 03:24 PM
Oh, PLEASE send me Corinna's Christmas Card~

Receiving a Card from " HER " means so much to me!!!!!!

Sevaede
11-09-2006, 04:37 PM
I, as well, would be honoured to receive it. :)

sparks19
11-09-2006, 08:38 PM
Oh yes. I would love nothing more than to receive that card. What a wonderful Christmas surprise. Thank you.

sandragonfly
11-10-2006, 12:12 AM
oh yes, DO add me in too please!

I'll definitely treasure it forever, absolutely.

it'll be one touchy card ever, god bless you all. :)

one question for you too tim, would you prefer me write down only your name or with her name (and in the card too?) I hope that was okay to ask.

thanks so much for doing this, hugs and celebrate! :D

Misty_Pearl
11-10-2006, 03:18 AM
I as well would be honored to receive one.

Barbara
11-10-2006, 05:35 AM
Like everyone else I would feel honored. Again that shows how special your wife was.

anna_66
11-10-2006, 07:52 AM
I too would feel honored to be sent one.

Many prayers still being said for you and your family Tim.

lvpets2002
12-21-2006, 10:27 AM
:) Many Thanks To Tim & Family for the Lovely Christmas Card & Corinna's Memorial which was inside.. God Bless You All Many Prayers