PDA

View Full Version : Poor drenched dog =(

MagicForPets
11-08-2006, 06:50 PM
I saw a dog a day ago.. when I saw it my heart dropped. I was on my way home from school with my dad in his truck, in the pouring down rain. It was really pelting down heavily, so hard you could hear it on the roof of the car, and the rivers have been flooding there is so much of it. When we entered my neighborhood and passed a few cul-de-sacs we passed a white thick coated dog running along a sidewalk - I could tell he was drenched, dripping wet as he ran along. His fur was drooping, too. "Dad, please, pick up the dog, just get him out of the rain! I'll put him in the kennel. At least he'll be out of the rain and undercover" I said, but he said "No, no, no". I begged and begged but all I got was "no".
When we got home I said I was getting the mail, but ran to where I saw the dog and looked everywhere. But I couldn't find him again. If I would have I would've put him in the kennel even if my parents would have thrown a fit.

Poor dog.

Pray he found shelter. =(

luvofallhorses
11-08-2006, 07:39 PM
:( the poor baby! I hope he found shelter! :( there are so many stray dogs and cats in this world. it's heart breaking. :( :(