PDA

View Full Version : got my two newbies vaccinated.....

carole
11-08-2006, 06:14 PM
Well i have finally found the spare cash to have my two newbies, Nikkita and her mother Ellie-mae vaccinated, all went well and I have the satisfaction of knowing that come next winter the girls won't be sick with miserable colds like last year, never experienced a cat with a cold before, it was not pleasant for either of us.

As it was first time around for them both, they had a booster and will have another next year then every two years from then on.

I noticed when they got sick both of them a week apart ,neither Ash or Lexie succumbed to their colds, so i believe they probably had mild cat flue, well never again, yahoo. ;)

catmandu
11-08-2006, 06:22 PM
Thats a great deal as now you know that the Little Ones will have security for a year.
Thats a peace of mind that warms you all over.

carole
11-08-2006, 06:38 PM
Yes gary it was a hard decision to make though as i need My ash to have dental treatment as well, again its on hold, he is doing ok so far, but i need to address it soon, then i will have true peace of mind, next on the list.

Laura's Babies
11-08-2006, 06:40 PM
Great! There is nothing like peace of mind where our babies are concerned! I am glad you found the money to take are of that.... Your babies are too now that they will be healthier.

rg_girlca
11-08-2006, 07:22 PM
Carol, bless you for all that you have done for these cats and now you have peace of mind with them being vaccinated. :)

kimlovescats
11-08-2006, 07:45 PM
That's wonderful! Give them healthy kitty kisses for me! ;)

kittyluver
11-09-2006, 12:09 PM
They're really superb!!! Plz give 'em my sweet kisses and a mild hug...
================================================== ===
http://www.cathealthcareguide.com

carole
11-09-2006, 02:16 PM
Thanks everyone, yes i do feel good now that i have achieved that, you know those two little girls have been a huge blessing in my life, they are super cats, very loving ,affectionate and well behaved, it's like they know i have rescued them,i often think of the horrible years they had before, like yesterday in NZ was a really bad stormy day, cold too for this time of year and those girls along with my other girl and Ash were all snuggled up inside, warm and cosy, full bellies, no fleas or worms, and loved to the max, normally they would have been out in the cold snuggling trying to get some warmth, starving and full of fleas, as hubby say's they sure landed on all four paws when they came here, lol. ;)