PDA

View Full Version : My update

Felicia's Mom
11-08-2006, 04:06 PM
First Felicia and Beau's updates (I haven't seen either one since they left.)
Felicia is living with a man in his 90's. She is doing fine, from what I have been told.
The last time I heard about Beau, he was not doing very well. That was in September.
I'm not sure how to get ahold of the person caring for Beau. I know I have her e-mail address in my purse and on my computer. My sister and BIL have these and won't give them to me.
No doubt she has been trying to get a hold of me; but I had to get a new e-mail address.
I will print more later.

jackie
11-08-2006, 04:14 PM
Thank you for the update. :)

I hope you can get us more information, and find Beau's contact number.

sandragonfly
11-08-2006, 04:21 PM
hoorah, you got your original username back!!

:mad: I'm sorry you couldn't know beau's update yet! hope you'll find a way really soon - let us know too, ok? I pray he's doing at least better. :confused:

welcome back, felicia's mom. :)

ps.. did you get to join christmas card swap this year?? I hope so!

Dorothy39
11-08-2006, 04:56 PM
Thank-you, Felicia's Mom, for that Up date~

Keep us posted as to the Where abouts of your Beau~

So glad that you are back with us, on Pet Talk.

lizbud
11-08-2006, 05:30 PM
Did you say your sister has your purse?

Felicia's Mom
11-08-2006, 05:47 PM
Did you say your sister has your purse?

Yes.

Kfamr
11-08-2006, 05:53 PM
So sorry you cannot contact Beau's new owner. :(

I don't understand why your sister has your purse and not letting you have it??? :confused:

Felicia's Mom
11-09-2006, 04:09 PM
=Kfamr]So sorry you cannot contact Beau's new owner. :(

I'm going to keep trying to get my computer and purse. I know the e-mail address is in one of them. Also, Beau is still my cat. Dana is supposed to care for him until I move to a place where pets are allowed. Felicia however, is mine only in my heart.

I don't understand why your sister has your purse and not letting you have it??? :confused:

I'm sure she thinks she is helping me. I have not place to lock it up.
She is my POA and handles all my money. But I do have things besides money in my purse.

G535
11-09-2006, 07:32 PM
It's so sad when people have POA over others and think they're doing the right thing only to be doing a totally wrong thing. I really hope everything works out fine for you and both your cats. :)