PDA

View Full Version : Hi from Canada

Beagle_Love
11-08-2006, 03:19 PM
Hi, I'm Beagle_Love, I am getting a beagle soon, i am going to name it patches. Iam 13 years old, i am canadian, I live in Ontario.Canada rocks by the way! No offense. I love beagles, so cute. I play hockey used to swim on a swim team. Baning pitbulls is bad because their such a lovely breed. I think instead of banning pitbulls they should all try to live with pitbulls once. Anyway I am excited to be on pet talk and so far it's a lot of fun. :)

GreyhoundGirl
11-08-2006, 03:23 PM
I'm glad to see your post worked. Hi ! And welcome to PT. You'll love it here, I've been here for a while now, and it really feels like a big happy family of animal lovers.

BTW: You don't have to use all the siggys, you can delete some if you want to in "user CP" at the top left-hand of the screen.

As you know, I'm owned by Jenny.
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j314/greyhoundgirl_2006/easter.jpg

P.S. I told you my siggy was awesome :D

BC_MoM
11-08-2006, 04:27 PM
Welcome to PT! I'm a Canadian as well! Where are you from?

GreyhoundGirl
11-08-2006, 04:39 PM
Same area as me. She's in my class.

Argranade
11-09-2006, 08:37 AM
Hey ehh! welcome to PT!

cindylou_38
11-09-2006, 01:36 PM
Hi Ontario Canada here!

BOBS DAD
11-13-2006, 08:33 PM
hi eaglelove,

i am a beagle lover from pittsburgh, pa. pittsburgh really rocks, by the way!

my father always had 3-4 beagles at a time and growing up, i guess we must have had at least 20 different beagles. all really cool and unique. patches is a good name for a beagle - try and pick one with lots of patches and it will be even cooler. our dogs had names like molly, charlie, peppy, tilly, ace, duece, shag, tiny, blackie, blue, belle and smokey - to name a few. my current beagle is ginger or g for short. welcome and show us pics when you get your dog.