PDA

View Full Version : Nawtee, nawtee Malone!!

Cookiebaker
11-08-2006, 02:20 PM
Let me start this post by saying that recently Malone has been *such* a good boy!! He hasn't chewed anything he shouldn't! He hasn't dug any trashcans! He hasn't played "catch-me-iffen-you-can!!" He has been a good, relaxed, loveable boy!!

But yesterday, I went grocery shopping, came home and put all the groceries away. But left a brand-new $3.50 bag of Fantini rolls out on the counter. Malone was sleeping in the recliner of the living room, and I didn't think anything of him. I came downstairs not 10 minutes later, and there was a chewed up bag, and all TWELVE rolls were GAWN!!! Malone, couldn't you have saved me JUST ONE??? :confused: :eek:

Oh, but I love him anyway!! And it was just about time that he was nawtee, or I might have gotten worried. :eek: ;)

Logan
11-08-2006, 02:51 PM
LOL!!!!!!! :D Sorry about your rolls, Anna!

ramanth
11-08-2006, 02:54 PM
AWWW Man! Malone, you sneaky bugger! :D

So... what's a Fantini roll? :o

GreyhoundGirl
11-08-2006, 03:19 PM
LOL, "I mean, that was very wrong, boys, very wrong..." Harry Potter :p

Sevaede
11-08-2006, 03:27 PM
Aww, nawtee Malone! :D

Malone says, "Hey mom, I just know good taste *lip smack* where I see it." :D

Cookiebaker
11-08-2006, 04:00 PM
AWWW Man! Malone, you sneaky bugger! :D

So... what's a Fantini roll? :o

Kimmy, I don't know if they are available everywhere, but they are a really soft plushy sandwich roll. They are soft like dinner rolls, but have more of a texture of sub rolls. (I think Fantini is the brand name) And they are definitely one of my cravings (:eek: all the worse that Malone et them all on me!) I eat them with mayo, cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomato, and PICKLES! :)