PDA

View Full Version : Getting SERIOUS??

davidpizzica
11-08-2006, 02:07 PM
Friday I'm taking Doreen out to another Christian music concert. This will be the third time we've gone out together! I think we're getting more involved here! I really like her!

JenBKR
11-08-2006, 02:15 PM
Yay David that's awesome! So glad to hear it! Where's the concert at?

carole
11-08-2006, 02:16 PM
I truely hope she is your soul mate David, you deserve a lovely companion, so here's to a long and lasting relationship, if she is Miss RIGHT, and sounds like she just might be eh? ;)

davidpizzica
11-08-2006, 02:24 PM
Yay David that's awesome! So glad to hear it! Where's the concert at?
Jen, it's at a community church in Oakmont (below the tracks).

davidpizzica
11-08-2006, 02:28 PM
I truely hope she is your soul mate David, you deserve a lovely companion, so here's to a long and lasting relationship, if she is Miss RIGHT, and sounds like she just might be eh? ;)
She just could be my soul-mate, Carole! Leave it to me to find a soul-mate who's a cat lover!

borzoimom
11-08-2006, 02:30 PM
She just could be my soul-mate, Carole! Leave it to me to find a soul-mate who's a cat lover!
PRAISE THE LORD!

JenBKR
11-08-2006, 02:39 PM
Jen, it's at a community church in Oakmont (below the tracks).

That sounds great! I don't know the area very well, the only thing in Oakmont I know is a little restaurant called, I think, What's Cooking. Great little place (leave it to me to mention food :rolleyes: )

hehe in any case, have a great time!

Killearn Kitties
11-08-2006, 02:46 PM
Great news, David. I'm so pleased that things are going well for you. :D

king2005
11-08-2006, 03:18 PM
Thats great news :D
I'm sure you two will have a great time :D

luckies4me
11-08-2006, 03:27 PM
Aww, this thead made me smile. :D Good luck. I hope all goes well and have fun!

Karen
11-08-2006, 03:34 PM
Now, now, no getting too serious too quick - my dear, dear friend Phillip scared off a couple women that way! ;) He sent me one poem he had written a woman after a second or third date declaring undying love, and before I could say "Phillip - DON'T send that yet!" he had sent it and she broke off all contact. I had to explain to him that, while the poem was nice and everything, rhymed well, and all that, it was just a little too scary that early in the relationship!

But do have a nice time, and enjoy yourselves - that's the whole point!

lvpets2002
11-08-2006, 03:37 PM
:) Yes David make sure not to go to fast.. Slow is good & the feelings suth in much better..

Laura's Babies
11-08-2006, 04:32 PM
Yep! Don't get your hopes up waaaaay high. Make friends with her first... a few dates is waaaaay early to make any judgements or committments. Just relax and enjoy yourself and enjoy time with her. Sounds like you are getting off on the right foot and have a lot in common.

lizbud
11-08-2006, 04:41 PM
Now, now, no getting too serious too quick - my dear, dear friend Phillip scared off a couple women that way! ;) He sent me one poem he had written a woman after a second or third date declaring undying love, and before I could say "Phillip - DON'T send that yet!" he had sent it and she broke off all contact. I had to explain to him that, while the poem was nice and everything, rhymed well, and all that, it was just a little too scary that early in the relationship!

But do have a nice time, and enjoy yourselves - that's the whole point!

Well, I'm with karen on this.Just relax and have a good time. :)

davidpizzica
11-08-2006, 05:03 PM
No, I'm not going too fast with Doreen yet. It's just that I enjoy her companionship when I go out with her and I think the feeling is mutual. Maybe later on it'll click and love will
be in bloom!

momoffuzzyfaces
11-08-2006, 05:06 PM
Have you told her about Pet Talk yet? If you tell her and she doesn't think you've totally lost your mind, that would be a very good sign!!! ;) :D

davidpizzica
11-08-2006, 05:10 PM
Have you told her about Pet Talk yet? If you tell her and she doesn't think you've totally lost your mind, that would be a very good sign!!! ;) :D
Not yet, Connie! I want break it to Doreen gradually. Especially Thursdays!

momoffuzzyfaces
11-08-2006, 05:12 PM
Not yet, Connie! I want break it to Doreen gradually. Especially Thursdays!
:D Yea, Thursdays may take some explaining, specially Mario and Orc!!! :D

Dorothy39
11-08-2006, 05:23 PM
DavidP~

Enjoy each and every moment with Doreen~ Play it by ear~

I wish you all the Best!!!!

(She will really like Pet Talk, trust me !! ;) )

kimlovescats
11-08-2006, 05:26 PM
That's wonderful, David! I do agree in "slow and steady" though! ;) Just relax and enjoy having someone to have good times with for now! :)

davidpizzica
11-08-2006, 05:43 PM
:D Yea, Thursdays may take some explaining, specially Mario and Orc!!! :D
Connie, how about explaining RICHARD?!

carole
11-08-2006, 05:57 PM
Im not so sure i agree on the slow getting to know someone, at our age time is precious, why wait if you know that person is right for you, i was a lot younger only 34 when i met my hubby, and yes we knew each other only two weeks, and two months before we married, still going strong 15 yrs later, so folks it can happen, i guess everyone is just concerned for your well-being my friend, but if it feels right it will be,I say go for it mate, don't waste time, good luck and enjoy your time with Doreen. ;)

cyber-sibes
11-08-2006, 10:19 PM
I'm happy for you David, it's wonderful to find a good friend. Be friends first & always, if more happens, so be it. My husband & I became fast friends to the point people assumed we were a "couple" before we ever actually went out on a real date! one woman asked us how long we'd been married :eek: We caught on eventually ;)
Have fun, dude!