PDA

View Full Version : Animal COMMUNICATOR needed PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

Andean_Gem
11-08-2006, 01:16 PM
Hello, I'm new here but I have a very sweet friend who is a member. I don't know if you know Sheila, she had both her GS Manford and her husky Sasha stolen from her house. She has been looking for them for going on 9 months now and is desperate to find them.

Let me just say that I have never met a person that loves their furkids as much as Sheila and she has never given up. She has done it all to find them now I am pleading for help for her.

She needs the best animal communicator possible to narrow down where her dog's are. I am begging you to help us find these precious little souls. If not for Sheila then for the dog's that could never find a better home then Sheila's.

So please if you know anyone e-mail me or post it here if it's permitted. We need the best there is to find these sweet dog's soon.

Bless your hearts.

Andean_Gem
11-08-2006, 08:08 PM
No one cares to post? Anyone here? :(

borzoimom
11-08-2006, 08:17 PM
Well I am not sure what to say here, but I didnt want you to feel ignored. What is the problem with the dogs?

Karen
11-08-2006, 08:29 PM
They are missing.

borzoimom
11-08-2006, 08:39 PM
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh jeeeeeeeeeez.. Yea we have on in our area. I live in virginia. Give me an idea where you are and let me contact the person that knows how to get in touch with her.. I will find out tomorrow morning.

sandragonfly
11-08-2006, 08:40 PM
I am just seeing this, I had school all day!

maybe you could PM catlover4ever, she knows a person (and her email address) who might could help you.

wow, nine months ... I hope shelia's dogs will be found soon! :(

borzoimom
11-08-2006, 08:52 PM
No one cares to post? Anyone here? :(
Sent you a pm..

sheila03280
11-08-2006, 09:36 PM
Thanks so much Silvia!!!! You have been my rock of support through all this, you truly are a wonderful friend!!!

To anyone who does not know me, I am missing my two beloved babies. I have a very good idea who took them, I just don't know where he dumped them. Any and all help is greatly appreciated!!! I was just telling Silvia, I was laying in bed the other nightthinking, how would I ever get past this? I can't let go knowing they are out there. They belong at home with me. :(

Andean_Gem
11-08-2006, 09:39 PM
{{{{{borzoimom}}}}} Yes thank you so much and I did receive it and responded. I was just hoping some one would post and I thank you and everyone here for your kindness.

Sheila lives in Michigan and the dog's were stolen from her. I am hoping she will be in soon. I'll let her know.

Thank you all so very much.

Andean_Gem
11-08-2006, 09:41 PM
{{{{{Sheila}}}}} thank you for posting did you see all the information above? We can start there. :)

sheila03280
11-08-2006, 09:44 PM
I am here Silvia!! ;) You missed me. Thanks again!!

{{{Borzoi}}} ~ Thank you! I will email her and see what I can find out!!

borzoimom
11-09-2006, 06:59 AM
I am here Silvia!! ;) You missed me. Thanks again!!

{{{Borzoi}}} ~ Thank you! I will email her and see what I can find out!!
I will the second I get hold of her. I know there was a good one in our area. I bet she calls you.. hang in there. ..

sheila03280
11-09-2006, 08:04 AM
Thanks {{{Borzoi}}}!!! In my search for my two pups, I have met soo many wonderful people. I told my husband, why don't I live by people like this?? :) I appreciate every little bit of help I get. I promise to let you know as soon as I hear something.

mugsy
11-09-2006, 08:07 AM
My husband has been trying to help and has spoken with Sheila a few times. Unfortunately, the last week has been very difficult for us, my best friend at school committed suicide last Friday night, so we have been rather pre-occupied. Also, the animal communicator that I know will not look for lost dogs...she is too hyper sensitive if it's bad news.

There is another one here in IN somewhere, but, I can't remember where. I would suggest, as Sheila knows, dogpiling animal communicator and see what comes up.

I will see if Mike can get any closer to narrowing the search...after the funeral today.

Catty1
11-09-2006, 08:14 AM
The psychic that Moosmom knows is Nancy. Moosmom is moving right now, but I found the info for you:

"Her name is Nancy Efrusy and she lives in Michigan. She only charges $30 per animal and she didn't even seem concerned about me paying her so she's not in it for the money. At the end of both readings she gave me her home address and I mail her a check. Her e-mail address is efrusy @ yahoo. com "

If you have pictures, that is even better. Good luck!!!

borzoimom
11-09-2006, 08:21 AM
Answers and numbers coming at you from several sources- I copied and pasted and pm'd you.. GOOD LUCK!! I have two more coming at you too in pm..

sheila03280
11-09-2006, 08:38 AM
{{{{{{Molly}}}}} ~ I am SO sorry!!! {{{HUGE HUGS}}}. My heart breaks for you!! :(

Yes, Nancy Efrusy is the one I emailed last night. I sent their pictures with the email. But not my #. Should I send that? Sasha (my husky) seems to be very stubborn about communicating. Manford is easier to deal with.

Thank you guys for everything!

borzoimom
11-09-2006, 08:42 AM
I have 3 ( pm'd the first two) but we are trying to find the right phone number for number 3 and the 4th one.. These guys are recommended by our breed club and trainers association. I hope they can located them..

sheila03280
11-09-2006, 08:45 AM
** NO such thing as 'just a dog** ~ I love this saying!!! So true!!! Do you know how many times i have heard this looking for my pups? I ignore it now.

I sent her my cell # as well. Thank you!!

borzoimom
11-09-2006, 08:47 AM
I posted that poem in dog general I think a while back.
One of our breed presidents lives in Michigan. She is trying to find the number. I will pm it to you when I find it. .. ( man this exploded.. whew..)

ramanth
11-09-2006, 08:47 AM
Shelia, where in MI are you? I can keep an eye out for your two if you live close or pass the word around if you live near family and friends. I'm just east of Lansing.

I second getting in touch with Nancy. I've met her personally and she's very kind and in tune with the animals.

Definitely giver her your # so she can get in contact with you. I hope she can help.

Good luck!!

Molly, I am so sorry for your loss. :( :( *HUGS*

sheila03280
11-09-2006, 08:49 AM
Thanks to you all!!! I will send the other emails out also and maybe, just maybe we will get a clue!! ;)

borzoimom
11-09-2006, 08:50 AM
The calvary has arrived.. lol..
Molly - I am sorry for your loss.

sheila03280
11-09-2006, 08:52 AM
Just your kindness here, brings tears to my eyes! You have no idea how hard I have tried to bring them home. It feels so good to have help!! {{{HUGS}}}

sheila03280
11-09-2006, 09:01 AM
I'm sorry, I didn't see the where are you ??

I live in Montcalm County. I beleive the guy that took them possibley could have taken them to Mecosta or Newaygo counties. Thank you!!

sandragonfly
11-09-2006, 09:04 AM
oh good, glad you are getting some help! this is what I love about this community site. we're a one big family - we each know every pet is special. :)

again, as I said in my original and if anything else you need, you always could private message a member here, catlover4ever for a great animal communicator she knows, she was offered to me for my lost cats a while ago.

good luck and anxiously waiting to hear next update! (((hug all))),

..gina

ramanth
11-09-2006, 09:25 AM
I'm in Williamston, down by Lansing, in Ingham county.

My grandparents used to live near the city of Mecosta. I'll put out my feelers. :)

sheila03280
11-09-2006, 11:21 AM
Hi everyone!!

Ok, I have sent the two emails that I had addresses for. Waiting to hear. Did send my cell #. I will PM catlover if I can find her. All help is appreciated. I have come to understand that the communicating and psychic abilities are also work. The more the clues we get, the better!!

Yes, a great bunch of people here! Wow!!!!

sheila03280
11-09-2006, 11:27 AM
OK, I found her and sent a PM. I'll post any updates asap!! Thank you so much everyone!!!!!!!!

sheila03280
11-09-2006, 12:36 PM
Ok, Nancy emailed me when I sent the cell #. She did not receive the message last night. So, I resent. I have to leave to go to a basketball game quite a distance from here. Molly and Silvia both have my cell #. I don't want to post it here. :p

Thanks everyone!!!!!!

Andean_Gem
11-09-2006, 04:24 PM
{{{{{Mugsy}}}}} I'm so sorry about your friend, may she rest in peace.
Sheila has told me wonderful things about you and your husband you are both very kind and generous. :)

{{{{{Catty1}}}}} Thank you so much your wonderful.

{{{{{Borzoimom}}}}} You have no idea how thankful I am. Sheila is a extraordinary person and she keeps looking whiles others would have given up a long time ago. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your and every ones help.

{{{{{Ramanth}}}}} How wonderful are you! Thank you so much your guy's are beyond wonderful!

{{{{{Gina}}}}} Did you find your cat's?
Ok I'll check off and on to see if anyone needs your number. I will check to see if I have my e-mail available.

Karen
11-09-2006, 04:36 PM
Gina's cats were all found, some were just spooked more than the others, we think.

Alysser
11-09-2006, 04:49 PM
I'm so sorry to hear about the lose of your 2 beautiful babies, Sheila. I'll be praying that they get found soon! Good luck, and I can't wait to here what Nancy has to say! I'll be praying for you.

Andean_Gem
11-09-2006, 05:00 PM
{{{{{Karen}}}}} OMG what wonderful news! I'll be praying along with {{{{{Maltese}}}}} that {{{{{Nancy}}}}} can help.

I know they will be found we just need the right person or person's to help Sheila.

molucass
11-09-2006, 05:12 PM
I didn't have time to read all the posts, but I did want to say I'm sorry your dogs are missing.
I know someone on a forum that I am a member of that is an animal communicator. I know she has helped several people on that forum as well.

Andean_Gem
11-09-2006, 05:34 PM
{{{{{Molucass}}}}} Thank you so much is it possible to give Sheila her information? Maybe you can send Sheila the information via private message? She needs all the help she can get. At this point the more information the quicker she can get her babies back. Thank you so much and I love all your furbabies. :)

sheila03280
11-09-2006, 08:47 PM
Thank you {{{All}}} so much for your prayers and help. I did receive an email back from Nancy, she does not have alot of luck with lost dogs but did refer me to a friend of her's that does this. I have sent her friend the information. I will let you all know if I hear anything!!! Just keep us in your prayers, please.

sheila03280
11-10-2006, 08:36 AM
No news yet this a.m. Just wanted to pop in and not leave you hanging. I will post as soon as I hear something. :)

Kfamr
11-10-2006, 02:03 PM
I forget the name of the lady, but Nancy also referred me to a friend of her's who has better luck. We never ended up using her.

My dog Kiki got out for 5 days and it was complete hell for me.. I just cannot imagine what you're going through. :(

Andean_Gem
11-11-2006, 01:37 AM
It isn't easy to wait for something like this, now is it. Praying it will be very soon.

If anyone knows anyone else please feel free to post or send a private message.

{{{{{Kfamr}}}}} I pray you found your Kiki safe and sound? I lost my Persian for two hours and was going nut's. The little sneak had ripped a hole under my bed. The box spring to be exact and crawled in there some how. I wanted to kiss her and strangle her all at the same time.

Kfamr
11-11-2006, 06:30 AM
It isn't easy to wait for something like this, now is it. Praying it will be very soon.

If anyone knows anyone else please feel free to post or send a private message.

{{{{{Kfamr}}}}} I pray you found your Kiki safe and sound? I lost my Persian for two hours and was going nut's. The little sneak had ripped a hole under my bed. The box spring to be exact and crawled in there some how. I wanted to kiss her and strangle her all at the same time.

Yes, thank you.. we found our little girl. :) She took off on 9-11 and we found her the following Saturday. She was a little beat up and STARVING but she is as healthy as ever now. :)

The main thing that helped us was posters and signs. We spent atleast $300 on those alone. We got so much feeback and 3 seperate people (in completely 3 different areas) that spotted our signs and had saw her. We took old campaign signs and printed out ones large enough of her's and taped them over top. The third and final call of her spotting was a guy who cornered her in his yard but she took off and wouldn't let him close. We found her the next morning in the same area. :)

I suppose the point to my blabbing is post as many signs as possible. They really do help. We rolled them up, stuck them on mailboxes. Handed them out door to door. Asked any and all business to display them or atleast post one in their employee's lounge.

I'd assume someone with a heart has got to know about these dogs so signs may even work - and whoever stole these dogs will get what's coming to them.

borzoimom
11-11-2006, 07:15 AM
This may sound dumb, but I feel the dogs are at the brothers house of this person you suspect. .. Single home with alot of white on the house.

sheila03280
11-11-2006, 05:07 PM
{{{Borzoi}}} ~ Really? At a brothers house? I only know of his adult son. Someone else felt them at a white house, together still. I wish I knew where.

borzoimom
11-12-2006, 06:37 AM
Mostly white house with a small shed in the back yard. .. Adult son you say.. hmmm... thats pretty close...
I cant explain why I feel this.. Its just there..

Catty1
11-12-2006, 10:01 AM
If they were reported stolen - could the cops go check?

If you do go, please don't go alone, unless you know this guy and he is ok!

sheila03280
11-12-2006, 10:12 AM
I did a search on the internet and found out the guys last name, I also know his son has the same name. So, now I have to locate him. Wow! The little shed, I've heard that too! My daughter has a basketnall game this afternoon at 1:00 p.m. Then I am going to try to get some more information. I need to know where his family may live.

sheila03280
11-12-2006, 04:31 PM
Ok, I talked to the neighbors wife a short time ago. He was not there. I told her that I felt the dogs were taken and dropped off and that if they knew anything about it, I was only interested in this point for the dogs to come home. I told her I would not turn the letter over to the State Police for 24 hours. She assured me she would be back in contact with me before then. Now, we sit and wait, and PRAY!!! The letter indicates her husband or son had something to do with their disappearance. Everyone cross your fingers and toes!!

Catty1
11-12-2006, 04:43 PM
Eyes, fingers and toes crossed.

Was she willing to write the letter because she didn't know before this that the dogs were stolen???

What is she going to do meanwhile?

prayers flying over there!

sheila03280
11-12-2006, 09:18 PM
Hi Cathy! I am not sure what she has planned, I just hope the end result is my pups are brought back to me!!! Ohhhh, I have waited so long. I will post as soon as I hear, ok?
Thanks so much for your support!!!

Catty1
11-12-2006, 09:31 PM
Ok was just puzzled and not sure where you got the letter. You wrote it?

Good luck!

cyber-sibes
11-12-2006, 10:37 PM
I hope you hear about them soon. We're a little south of Michigan, but I'll keep an eye out, many stolen dogs end up over state lines. I'm always on the lookout for huskies anyway! Paws crossed for their safe return.

sheila03280
11-13-2006, 06:58 AM
;) Yes, I have a letter. No call yet..... Geez, I could hardly sleep last night!!

Cyber~ Thanks!! I can use all the help I can get. I really want to get them back home.

borzoimom
11-13-2006, 07:24 AM
All prayers are with you for their safe return..

Catty1
11-13-2006, 09:32 AM
Prayers here too! Hope for good news, and that they aren't idiots about it.

sheila03280
11-13-2006, 10:24 AM
Thank you both!!! Me too. Still no news, I will post when I do.

Silence, good news or bad? :confused:

Pawsitive Thinking
11-13-2006, 10:35 AM
Hope its good news

sheila03280
11-14-2006, 06:24 AM
hmmmmmm....... No call so far! What to do today if I hear nothing? I will have to make a big decision. Any ideas???

borzoimom
11-14-2006, 07:09 AM
phone call from who?

Catty1
11-14-2006, 08:14 AM
You said '24 hours and the letter goes to the State police.'

That's your decision. Do it.

Or the family will think you are a pushover.

borzoimom
11-14-2006, 08:25 AM
I agree Catti.. totally!

sheila03280
11-14-2006, 08:26 AM
Ok, thats what I will do!!!

Now, as far as finding them, both of the people I contacted said they did not do lost animals anymore. Does anyone have any other people they know of. Because in the mean time I still need to find the pups.

All help is greatly appreciated!!!!!!!!

sanford8916
11-14-2006, 08:35 AM
What county do you think the dogs are in now? I live in Ionia county and my husband is a part-time animal control officer, if they are in my county maybe we can help!

sheila03280
11-14-2006, 09:11 AM
I wish I did!! But, I live in Montcalm county and I beleive they were dumped in Mecosta County near Tubb Lake, Lost Lake area. This is where this guys owns hunting property. Do you know anyone there?

sanford8916
11-14-2006, 09:24 AM
No, sorry! :( Good luck and I hope you find your babies soon, safe and healthy.

sheila03280
11-14-2006, 09:30 AM
Ok, Thank you.

sheila03280
11-15-2006, 09:09 AM
O.k., sorry I was not on last night. BUT, I did get a call from the wife last night. I was not home, so couldn't post. She said she spoke with her husband and he said he had nothing to do with it and does not know of anyone touching them. So...... no luck. She also informed that she was sorry I had to go through that. :rolleyes: I'm still going through it!! She was a little surprised to see I was not planning on giving up, even now! So, I have $600.00, if anyone knows of a GOOD communicator. I have no problem paying for the information if thats what it takes, so PLEASE everyone ask around. I need your help! :confused:

sheila03280
11-15-2006, 12:20 PM
OMG!!!! I got a call from a lady who is an animal communicator, she does this for a living. She took my pups case and I pay nothing unless I find them!!!!! Then, I will give her the Reward!!! She can send me in the right direction, ie: north, south, how many miles and also what the pups see as far as their surroundings! Oh, PLEASE keep them in your prayers!! Very excited, right now!!!!!! :D

borzoimom
11-15-2006, 12:29 PM
Wonderful!

cyber-sibes
11-15-2006, 01:22 PM
That's very promising, hope she can help.

ramanth
11-15-2006, 01:25 PM
I have fingers and toes crossed!!! :D

sheila03280
11-15-2006, 04:50 PM
HI Sheila~

I am confused on one thing right now. Who has the white house with the white fence in the front? This is either your place or where the dogs are. Much has come in, but I am working on landmarks. Finding their location is the most important thing right now.

#2 _

Another clue, it feels like there is a country club not to far away. The house is left of 91. You go left, take another sharp let, you will come up behind this house. There are tall pine trees separating this road and 91, but it runs parallel with the highway 91. You have to turn right to be in front of this house, but you can see it clearly. The front of the house is bare, not a lot of trees if any, but there is woods around the property. I can see birch trees. They have a lot of property.

I will just have to figure out what area. I am not sure right now.

More to come. . .

Oh mY!! I am too excited here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

borzoimom
11-15-2006, 04:55 PM
ohhhhhhhhhhh honey in prayers...

sheila03280
11-15-2006, 05:33 PM
Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Patiently waiting for more. :)

sheila03280
11-17-2006, 09:31 AM
Hi {{{Everyone}}}!!! :)

Sorry, I am not posting that much, right now. I am busy getting things done and trying to locate my pups. Anyhow, wanted to all to know that she is still working on the exact area. We are going North of my home, out about 15 miles now. Hopefully it won't be long now. SHe does feel them together at times but sometimes Manford is alone there. Seems as though Manford was taken in as their pet and Sasha is sticking by to be near him. I will keep you posted.

sheila03280
11-19-2006, 10:04 PM
Still working on it!!! :) Just wanted to check in! :)

BC_MoM
11-20-2006, 01:15 AM
I've been following your story - I'm glad you're getting closer to your furbabies!

If need be, I know of another animal communicater in Ohio that may be able to help you.

Update as soon as you hear anymore!!

sheila03280
11-20-2006, 06:01 AM
{{{B C Mom}}} ~ I will!! And thank you. :)

borzoimom
11-20-2006, 07:37 AM
I am following this too. I keep checking for updates. Prayers with you, and it does sound like its progressing.

sheila03280
11-20-2006, 04:30 PM
{{{BorzoiMom}}}~ Thank you! I promise as soon as I know something to post. I'm not sure how long to go before tryting another. I'll give it some more time. Thanks for your support!!

ramanth
11-22-2006, 10:27 AM
Such encouraging news. I hope you are reunited soon! *hugs*

sheila03280
11-25-2006, 06:04 AM
ramanth~ Thank you! Me too. :)

Ok everyone. NO news yet, I know with it being a holiday week, she is spending time with her family. I just wanted to pop in and let you know. I am still working on it. I will try not to wait so long in between posts. Thanks so much for all your prayers and support!!!

sheila03280
11-27-2006, 03:17 PM
*bump*

sheila03280
11-27-2006, 03:53 PM
{{{BC Mom}}} ~ I PM'ED you. Please check. Thanks.

sheila03280
11-29-2006, 09:52 AM
OK, everyone! I guess I am a little anxious. I need a huge favor. PLEASE could everyone ask around and find out if they can find an animal communicator or psychic that works with lost animals locations and/or maps??

The lady has not given up yet, but if she does, I need to find someone who is able to help them get home. Please, I really would love them home for the holidays!! I know they are safe, together and being taken care of. BUT, obviously the person who has them is NOT looking for their owners, because it would be so easy to find me! Someone out there has the special gift I need to bring my precious babies home, please help me find him/her!! Thanks so much!!