PDA

View Full Version : tough cookie to u a mail...

Ling
06-09-2002, 09:32 AM
To toughCookie
Nice speech! I very happy to see that somebody knows about Scottish Folds. Anyway, that's my dream cat!

U can't say i show off but i can say that i'm quite a pro in scottish folds knowledge. I also keep lots of pictures of scottish folds and i really hope to sent u some but i'm a newbie in this chat stuff. See my username '*Scottish Folds LOVERS...'. I juz came in and i dunno how to attach a picture into a thread or reply post...

Actually, Scottish folds r a real rare lot. My country does not have scottish fold but i really love them. the cats in the pictures that Kat commando sent u wasn't showing quality. Scottish Folds r well-known 4 their ears. And y i say it isn't showing quality was because the ears r all in single or double fold. Check it our urself. A triple fold is most desirable...

Kindly read my letter in user name 'Ling'... and pls teach me how to attach a picture into a thread or post reply.

06-09-2002, 11:13 AM
I 'm afraid I cannot explain how you attach a picture , although I do this all the time ; but yes , explaining is NOT my best quality !!:rolleyes:
But I am sure , others here will help you out !!

so : WELCOME TO OUR PETTALK-CLUB !!!!!!!!!!

It is really fun being here !! Everybody here loves pets and likes to talk about them !!!

ps. I love Singapore !!! We visited it a few years ago , and what we loved the most was that huge bird reservation in the west of Singapore !!!!

http://community.webshots.com/user/sydneybilliepets

Ling
06-11-2002, 01:05 AM
Thanks for comenting to me...

U juz say that singapore is a nice place, issit??? I'm glad that u can also appreciate the environment. Anyway, thanks for ur reply... I would really like to send attachment to every cat lovers. I've got many cute pictures of cats and dogs...

Btw, u have a cat right? i've seen a picture below ur uer name. Can u teach me how to place a picture under my user name, pls... Is ur cat a Bombay, Korat or wat??? A cat that has a silky black fur coat is quite rare. Pls reply to meow soon... :D :D :D

lynnestankard
06-11-2002, 06:35 AM
Hello Ling - Welcome to Pet Talk - have fun.

I don't know if this will be any help to you - but there's a thread in GENERAL called 'How do you post a picture at the bottom of each post etc etc etc etc' it may be of some use to you. Hope so.

Lynne

toughCookie
06-12-2002, 03:44 PM
was it a speech?:confused:
anyway I don't know anything about scottish folds, just thought their ears are cute pulled back like that.:)