PDA

View Full Version : Don't you just love Tinky & Jup's signature pic?

tuxluvr
06-09-2002, 09:31 AM
Sara, I just can't get over how well these two cats "mesh"...and Tinky looks like she's the proverbial grinning "Cheshire cat"...I'm thinking the two of them had this thing planned all along. "Ok Jupiter, here's the plan, ya just gotta look pathetic like you NEED a home....I'll put in a good word for you! We'll even pretend we don't get along at first, then she'll do anything for us, and we are golden kitties!"

What a great pair!

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid21/p83f598cc69b1736ef836d68949d5eb08/fdb54434.jpg

Former User
06-09-2002, 09:34 AM
YES YES YES!!! We definately love it!!! Great pic Sara!!!:) :)

rg_girlca
06-09-2002, 11:18 AM
I also love that picture of them on the windowsill, and the one sitting up, Tinky i think, looks like she is saying," Hey Ma, whats ya doing out there, mmm". Always enjoy seeing pictures of your adorable furbabies Sara.

yorkster
06-09-2002, 04:43 PM
Tinky and Jupiter look related to me- I don' think they are though? :confused: Tinky looks like a lighter shade of Jupiter.

My favorite pic is the one of Jupiter sitting-up on the bed with the "excuse me?!!" look on his face.
He seems to like the camara :)

tuxluvr
06-09-2002, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by yorkster
Tinky and Jupiter look related to me- I don' think they are though? :confused: Tinky looks like a lighter shade of Jupiter.

My favorite pic is the one of Jupiter sitting-up on the bed with the "excuse me?!!" look on his face.
He seems to like the camara :)

They AREN'T related, that's what I find so amazing - but so much alike in body style, facial expression, markings....as if one is a "pale clone" of the other. Sara's ears must be burning by now :D

krazyaboutkatz
06-09-2002, 08:52 PM
Yes,I love this picture Sara. Your cats really seem to like having their pictures taken and you are a very good photographer as well. I always look foraward to seeing Tinky's and Jupiter's latest pics.http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/Gif/felix1.gif

06-10-2002, 06:45 AM
ha , they look as if they own the place ...!!
Is soooooooo cute !!!;) :D

Sara luvs her Tinky
06-10-2002, 05:59 PM
AHGHGHGHHG I JUST FOUND THIS THREAD!!!
:o I am blushing :o Thanks everyone so much for your nice comments!! I love my babies soooo much, I am truly a proud momma right now!! Everyone thinks i am crazy for taking so many pics of them,,, I am glad you guys understand!!

tatsxxx11
06-10-2002, 06:44 PM
Oh, those faces!! SO demure!:) What a great picture of two precious kitties, Sara!!

yorkster
06-10-2002, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by tuxluvr

They AREN'T related, that's what I find so amazing - but so much alike in body style, facial expression, markings....as if one is a "pale clone" of the other. Sara's ears must be burning by now :D

You're right, it is amazing. I just went back and looked at their pics again, and everything abut them is soooo similar, just different shades like you say. :cool: :)

Logan
06-11-2002, 06:54 AM
I would say "different shades of perfection". They look so healthy, so alike and so happy! Sara, you definitely have two to be proud of there.

Logan

Edwina's Secretary
06-11-2002, 09:51 AM
I love the look -- proud, in control, righteous, and rightful. Take no prisoners, accept no guff. Chin up and look 'em straight in the eyes!

lynnestankard
06-11-2002, 09:53 AM
Their both gorgeous Sara - and such a great pic. More please!!

Lynne

pupper-lover
06-11-2002, 09:55 AM
I was admiring this kitty pic earlier. I don't have any cats, but this photo is soooo cute!

NoahsMommy
06-11-2002, 11:32 AM
They are absolutly BEAUTIFUL!!! I love that picture!!

Heather Wallace
06-11-2002, 12:02 PM
Yes I agree, they are beautiful cats.

toughCookie
06-11-2002, 12:23 PM
Jupiter and Tinky ARE so cute, they really do look alike.
I think that K.A.K.'s cats are too, so cute, and Storm & Pepper look alot alike...Sunny is also very cute!

all cats are cute:D