PDA

View Full Version : New Jack & Sunny Video!

CultureJunky
11-08-2006, 06:58 AM
Here is a video that myself and Kevin made up last night on Windows Movie Maker on the PC. Complete with soundtrack!
I'm really pleased with it, it's also on Sunny's Catster Page :)

As you can see Sunny is a superlative ground fighter, the Royce Gracie of cats!

Enjoy

Jack vs Sunny ;)
http://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y101/Razorbladebeat/?action=view&current=SunnyVsJack.flv

Laura's Babies
11-08-2006, 07:51 AM
OH MY GOSH!! That is WONDERFUL!! You need to put that on You Tube!!! I LOVE IT!!

Killearn Kitties
11-08-2006, 07:56 AM
Sunny, I would have had no idea that such an innocent face could hide such ground grappling skills! I am in awe. Even Jessica is impressed. :D

Excellent video! I am looking forward to hearing the sound later.

catfamily
11-08-2006, 10:03 AM
That was so well done.And I loved that song so much with the round 1,2 and 3.That was great...I had water in my eyes watching it,I loved it so much.Thanks for that :) Spoiled beautiful loved kittys :)

rg_girlca
11-08-2006, 03:53 PM
WOW!!! WOW!!!! WOW!!!

That was "FANTASTIC!!!!!" I LOVED it. :D Very well done.

Killearn Kitties
11-08-2006, 04:00 PM
So cute! Sunny is the perfect heroine! :D

lvpets2002
11-08-2006, 04:13 PM
;) WoW that made my day & how so cute & funny.. Still smileing.. thanks

catmandu
11-08-2006, 05:35 PM
Sunny the Champ!!!!
That has to be on the funniest Videos ever!
And exactly the right song.
This is going right into a Video Folder.
Thank You!!!

CultureJunky
11-09-2006, 03:20 AM
Hehe :) I'm chuffed that you all like it.
Laura, I was going to put it onto Youtube, but unfortunately cause I've put a Tom Jones song on there I can't because of the copyright :confused:
It's a little unfair in that I'm not selling the song or using it for anything bad, but hey that's the Politically correct world we live in these days :rolleyes:

It may be better viewed on Sunny's Catster page, as photobucket tends to pixelate the video and it also cuts off at the end. I've also noticed the sound isn't 100% complete.
So please refur to Sunny's Catster page for a much better viewing experience! :D

http://www.catster.com/pet_page.php?i=313764

Kate x