PDA

View Full Version : Archie

mom2lotsacats
11-08-2006, 05:34 AM
Archie,
You are a very handsome cat. I like your markings. I'm so glad you found a good home. Congratulations on being cat of the day!

Barbiecat
11-08-2006, 06:18 AM
Archie, what a great story; see, you knew that YOU were the right cat for your family! I also commend your family for adopting an adult cat; not too many people would do that. And since you're just a young adult; you'll be around to entertain them for a long, long time! Enjoy your special day.

LittleOrangeKitten
11-08-2006, 07:33 AM
Archie, what a handsome boy you are! You were sent at just the right time to make sure yourmeowmie and kitty sister had a companion and someone to love, after the death of your predecessor.

Sounds like you have already made a special place for yourself in everyone's heart including your kitty sister, even though she won't admit it yet! :)

Have a marvelous day for your COTD celebration and maybe your sister will let you cuddle with her!

catmandu
11-08-2006, 09:39 AM
Archie, you are such a clever Cat to recognize your New Guardian right away and make sure that she knew right away that you were HER CAT!
You didnt want her after all to pick the wrong Companion to take home, did you?
The Found Cats All send a Friendly
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWW To Awesome ARCHIE COTD!!!
:rolleyes: :p :) :D ;) :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

smokey the elder
11-08-2006, 10:26 AM
You are SUCH a handsome kitty gracing my screen on a rainy day! Enjoy your special day.

cassiesmom
11-08-2006, 10:52 AM
Archie the Second - You are precious! You chose your family so convincingly. Please ask them to give you a hug for me. Happy Cat-of-the-Day to you, sweet boy. Have lots of fun in your garden. I hope you and your sister and your people will have a long and wonderful life together. Hugs and purrs and head bops from Illinois.

momoffuzzyfaces
11-08-2006, 11:26 AM
Archie you are such a handsome fellow!!! ♥♥♥

Sure sounds like you picked a great home and family for yourself, sweetie.
It was a treat to see your wonderful picture today!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D

Laura's Babies
11-08-2006, 04:41 PM
Archie, you are such a stunning fella! (and a charmer too, I hear!) Happy Cat of The Day!

tatsxxx11
11-08-2006, 04:42 PM
Greetings to you Archie II!!! What a dashingly handsome boy you are and wow, doesn't the camera love you!:) Now your Mom may have thought she'd be leaving the shelter with a certain other kitty that day but you knew all along who the chosen one would be, right sweetheart? ;) All it took was one brush up against her hand and the deal was sealed! And I'd bet by now, even your reluctant fursis has succumbed to your irresistible charms!:D Enjoy your reign as our most deserving, extra special Cat of the Day, adorable Archie! Wishing you and your family many, many happy, love filled years of companionship!:) And kudos to your wonderful Mom for going the rescue route, providing such a wonderful forever home to a most deserving boy!:) Hugs and kisses to you, adorable Archie!:D

orangemm
11-08-2006, 04:52 PM
Oh Archie, you sound just like MY little Archy! Friendly, loving, and very chatty!

You are so handsome and you sure know how to pose for the camera. I love how you hijacked your meowmie from seeing that 'other cat'!! I guess you were tired of hanging around the shelter and figured you would get a furrever home by hook or crook!

Congratulations on being COTD. I loved your story a lot.

Get lots of treats & scritches!

blue girl
11-08-2006, 05:33 PM
Archie, you are such a beautiful cat--no wonder your mommy couldn't resist bringing you home from the shelter. It seems that she made the right choice, and you have brought much sunshine to her home! I'm sure that your little sister will also learn to accept and love you just as much. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

karlyb
11-15-2006, 01:24 AM
Archie, you are such a handsome boy! And a very clever boy to scope out your mom when she came to the shelter and convince her that YOU were the kitty she wanted. You are doing a great job of easing her pain from the loss of her first furfriend. You are a great COTD, Archie!