PDA

View Full Version : Dad had tests

fritz03
11-07-2006, 05:25 PM
Dad had some tests today,took 2 hours,come back home had blood work at his Doctor's office.The results of that will be sent to Toronto and he will have to go back to Toronto for those results.Don't know when that will be yet.

borzoimom
11-07-2006, 05:32 PM
Dad had some tests today,took 2 hours,come back home had blood work at his Doctor's office.The results of that will be sent to Toronto and he will have to go back to Toronto for those results.Don't know when that will be yet.
Okay well - us older people have to have blood work drawn and usually they do have to send out to a lab.. Probably just checking chloesterial etc. Please do not worry.. They cant run all the blood work at the doctors office. And going out to have it done should tell you they dont suspect anything serious.In other words- the results can wait.. . Its okay- I know its scary- but I bet he is fine .. Okay???

caseysmom
11-07-2006, 05:33 PM
Barry, I know your Father has been having a rough time lately, I sure hope he is okay. Sending good thoughts to your family.

Jadapit
11-07-2006, 05:35 PM
Barry, your dad is in my thoughts and prayers. I bet he's worn out from the trip to Toronto.

borzoimom
11-07-2006, 05:36 PM
Barry, your dad is in my thoughts and prayers. I bet he's worn out from the trip to Toronto.
I am sure he is. Running the tests in teh doctors office is a good sign. ..

kimlovescats
11-07-2006, 07:41 PM
I hope everything turns out fine with your Dad's tests.

Kim ;)

Dorothy39
11-07-2006, 08:25 PM
Thank-You for The Up Date ~I'll Bet he is really tired out , and I'll be sure to keep my eye out for more news. Keeping Your Dad in my thoughts tonite.

Fritz~ I know you will look after him for us ;)

Daisy and Delilah
11-07-2006, 09:23 PM
We're sending out some very powerful PT prayers for your Dad, Barry!! I'm hoping and praying with all I'm worth that he's going to be ok and get well soon. Keep a good watch on Papa, Fritz!! :)

elizabethann
11-08-2006, 07:59 AM
Barry, thanks for the update. I hope your Dad is resting and I hope Fritz is by his side. Please keep us posted on the results and tell your Dad that Fenway & I say "hi & take care".

:)

Pawsitive Thinking
11-08-2006, 08:34 AM
Hope your Dad will be okay - we are all thinking of you

Logan
11-08-2006, 08:46 AM
Barry, I will be praying for your dad. I hope he will be just fine! I know you are worried.

Logan