PDA

View Full Version : Brittney Spears Getting A Divorce!

elizabethann
11-07-2006, 03:33 PM
How shocking is that?!

animal_rescue
11-07-2006, 03:35 PM
Yea I just heard, some pretty shocking news isn't it? :p

JenBKR
11-07-2006, 03:37 PM
I hadn't heard! My only surprise is that it took this long.....

Logan
11-07-2006, 03:45 PM
I feel very sad for those two small children, though. I guess I always did feel sad for them, even when there was no talk of divorce. And to think she showed up on David Letterman, just yesterday!

RedHedd
11-07-2006, 03:48 PM
LOL! I subscribe to CNN's news bulletins and that's the best they can do today? :rolleyes:

Surprised? NOT.

ramanth
11-07-2006, 03:49 PM
Sanctity of Marriage.... hahahahhhaaa!!! Yeah.

I can barely keep track of who's dating, married, or divorcing in .5 seconds these days.

Like Logan said, I feel very sorry for those two children.

buttercup132
11-07-2006, 04:05 PM
LOL and Im sure it wont be long before she

a)Gose crawling back to him
b)find a new husband
or
c)Has another random one night marrige

Cookiebaker
11-07-2006, 04:05 PM
I feel sorry for those two children.....and I also feel sorry for those two "adults". When they are 75 years old, who are they going to have Thanksgiving with? Who is going to celebrate each milestone with them? Who are they going to wake up in the morning to??

We seem to be critical of the famous ones....but what about our neighbors? What about the ones that we are closest to that go through the same thing??? What about us? Just because someone is famous, doesn't makeit different. They are people, too (believe it or not)

For me personally, family is so IMPORTANT. I want my husband and my kids to be around me my whole life, with no regrets. And that means that I need to make decisions TODAY that will steer my life in that direction. This means, no harboring resentment; no cheating; no bad-mouthing; not getting bent out of shape over the little things in life; not going to sleep angry, waking up angry, and being angry for the rest of the week. It means working hard to communicate, working hard to get along.

Sorry for being long! This ends my rant on the high percentage of divorce in this country!

Flatcoatluver
11-07-2006, 04:07 PM
WOW this sounds bad but....

It's about time, I honestly am surpriced it lasted this long. Kevin just started his music career.. hmmm that kind of sounds like he used her to me.

How long ago did she give birth? She must be going through so much. Divorce, two young children, and the media.

kimlovescats
11-07-2006, 04:20 PM
I feel sorry for those two children.....and I also feel sorry for those two "adults". When they are 75 years old, who are they going to have Thanksgiving with? Who is going to celebrate each milestone with them? Who are they going to wake up in the morning to??

We seem to be critical of the famous ones....but what about our neighbors? What about the ones that we are closest to that go through the same thing??? What about us? Just because someone is famous, doesn't makeit different. They are people, too (believe it or not)

For me personally, family is so IMPORTANT. I want my husband and my kids to be around me my whole life, with no regrets. And that means that I need to make decisions TODAY that will steer my life in that direction. This means, no harboring resentment; no cheating; no bad-mouthing; not getting bent out of shape over the little things in life; not going to sleep angry, waking up angry, and being angry for the rest of the week. It means working hard to communicate, working hard to get along.

Sorry for being long! This ends my rant on the high percentage of divorce in this country!

WOW, what a nice response! I appreciate this very much! ;)

Kim

lvpets2002
11-07-2006, 04:46 PM
:rolleyes: LOL now there is a good one.. That is about as much of surprise as Paris Hilton being to skinny.. Hey where is Richard & we need some input here :p ..

lizbud
11-07-2006, 05:33 PM
I feel very sad for those two small children, though. I guess I always did feel sad for them, even when there was no talk of divorce. And to think she showed up on David Letterman, just yesterday!

Is that who that was? I was watching Letterman at the time and didn't
know exactly who it was. My guess was Paris Hilton. can't tell these instant
media stars apart. :D

Argranade
11-07-2006, 05:40 PM
Ha celebrities can be such looders! :D

Im not surprised one bit .....

It's funny because a pair monkeys would last longer lol.

borzoimom
11-07-2006, 05:57 PM
here is fox news link..http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,227954,00.html

Edwina's Secretary
11-07-2006, 06:08 PM
I feel sorry for her...she had no chance to grow up "normal" and I feel sorry for her children. I cannot muster up any sympathy for him though...let's see....left his pregnant girlfriend....used his wife...a woman with lots of money and clout but no clue....put out horrid music that would not have been possible on his own...

Logan
11-07-2006, 06:14 PM
Sara and Anna, both points are well taken. I mostly worry about those kids, though, most of all. I can't believe it, but when she first became popular, I treated Helen to a Brittney Spears concert at our local arena! :eek:

I hope she has matured and can be a good mother to those babies.

Logan

Danegirl2208
11-07-2006, 06:20 PM
ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!!!??? Who would have seen it coming!? :rolleyes: *cough* :rolleyes:

Alysser
11-07-2006, 06:29 PM
I didn't even know she was married.. :rolleyes:

I don't even care anymore.

Laura's Babies
11-07-2006, 06:49 PM
........the sun will still come up tomorrow.... :rolleyes:

Lasted longer than I thought it would!

Pawsitive Thinking
11-08-2006, 05:41 AM
No!!! I am in total shock :eek:

Has anyone done the Fed-Ex joke yet?

Cookiebaker
11-08-2006, 07:05 AM
No!!! I am in total shock :eek:

Has anyone done the Fed-Ex joke yet?

What fedex joke???? :confused: (Mostly curious 'cause Mark works for fedex) ;)

jujuboy
11-08-2006, 08:04 AM
it's enuff to have emotional baggage wieghing us down..unless we deal with it and emotionally grow up!!...but dear brittney, has had a life of decedance coz of her wealth and "making it big"...yeah, i agree..those children..GOD HELP THEM!!..GOD HELP BRITTNEY...i totally agree with what cookiebaker said..no truer words spoken!!...i'd rather spend some quality and genuine time with my nieghbour if they are having marital probs(if they came to me for a cry and a chat)..wonder what brittney would do if her wealth was taken away and her looks and body wasn't so hot...so many question, so many "i wonder if's"...here's hoping she'll grow up and seriously care for her children with maturity, not only her children but herself as well!!

Pawsitive Thinking
11-08-2006, 08:35 AM
What fedex joke???? :confused: (Mostly curious 'cause Mark works for fedex) ;)

K-Fed will now be known as Fed-Ex

Cookiebaker
11-08-2006, 08:38 AM
K-Fed will now be known as Fed-Ex
ohhhh! hahaha :D

BC_MoM
11-08-2006, 10:08 AM
Not very shocking. But I don't care either way. There's thousands of people just like her doing the same things, only they're not noticed because they're not celebrities!

I hate celebrity gossip. :rolleyes: :p

Miss Z
11-08-2006, 01:08 PM
It was going to happen sooner or later. It's sad, but in celebrity-land it's just a normal every-day part of life to get married and divorced every hour or so :rolleyes:

Cataholic
11-08-2006, 01:12 PM

Well said!