PDA

View Full Version : Ode to Hottie

borzoimom
11-07-2006, 02:03 PM
My dear Hottie- tomorrow you are 9 years old.. When I took you as a puppy with a cast on your leg instead of your littermate, praying you would be fine- the vet said you might be. I loved you from the start.
I didnt want to even get out of bed after leaving my husband of 20 years, your silly little antics cast and all made me laugh. You helped me face another day with a smile on my face from your love and caring eyes.
When at 2 years old and they told me you would not make 5 from the broken growth plate as a baby- you licked me in the face- and said in dog language " sure I can Mom- just watch and see". I paid for your surgery knowing your heart was with me allllllllllllllll the time.
AS you made 7, another surgery- but you told me as I waited with you to wake up from surgery in the other room, my prayers were met as I got to see your face- with your only concern was " why are you worried mom?- I am fine- .."
Day after Day- you give me love, desire my pressence and watch over if I am sick, and even tolerate the others as more come into the house with allllllll the grace of royality..
I love you HOttie- my heart was given to you the first day I saw you- cast and all, and I love you!!! Nothing will ever change that, and I know you love me alllllllllllllllll the time..
November 9th is your birthday.. To you its like like of course mom- I told you I would never leave you.. lets go for a walk... I love you Hottie with allllll my heart... I love you boy! You will always be my hottie dottie doodles..

critter crazy
11-07-2006, 02:08 PM
Awwww....Happy bithday hottie!!!! You are truly one lucky and very special boy!!

Borzoimom, your story was beautiful, and brought tears to my eyes! You are so sweet!

borzoimom
11-07-2006, 02:12 PM
Awwww....Happy bithday hottie!!!! You are truly one lucky and very special boy!!

Borzoimom, your story was beautiful, and brought tears to my eyes! You are so sweet!
I love this dog.. They told me he wouldnt make it- but he never believed it.. I love this dog, I love this dog...

cyber-sibes
11-07-2006, 02:44 PM
Happy Birthday Hottie!
( :D his name just cracks me up!)
Have a wonderful day, may you be spoiled more than usual!

borzoimom
11-07-2006, 02:45 PM
Happy Birthday Hottie!
( :D his name just cracks me up!)
Have a wonderful day, may you be spoiled more than usual!
Well his name was Infared- but I had a teenager in the house- which turned to hot dog- then hottie.. ( you know how teens are..)