PDA

View Full Version : Two funny things happened..

CountryWolf07
11-07-2006, 11:59 AM
So, two funny things that happened the other day... I woke up to a puddle of drool on my pillow, and all I could remember was that I dreamt that Patrick Dempsey and I hung out, and had a cup of coffee together and just chatted.. and yet I drooled in my sleep, hahaha.. the things he does to me. He's so handsome! And.. I walked into a parking meter while walking around on campus with a friend and talking at the same time.. My friend thought it was hilarious because the height of the parking meter was the same height as me (I'm only 4'11) and well, yeah, the "meter" was right into my face. Wow, first time I ever done that. :rolleyes:

Almita
11-07-2006, 06:48 PM
Seems like you had an awesome dream did you? Ouch wow that must have sucked to get hit by those parking meters. Seems like you had a fun day haha.

wolf_Q
11-07-2006, 06:48 PM
Remember the traffic cone that was amost as tall as you? ;) Watch out for those parking meters!

Argranade
11-07-2006, 07:08 PM
Yes sometimes I get some good dreams, but I'll keep those to my self lol.

Hey look on the bright side of smacking into the meter, at least it was not a cactus. :D

Be careful those meters will get you when you don't pay! :eek:

CountryWolf07
11-07-2006, 07:18 PM
Remember the traffic cone that was amost as tall as you? ;) Watch out for those parking meters!

lol thanks Amy... ;) I remember.. the ones in Park City? haha.