PDA

View Full Version : Pit Bull Documentary

buttercup132
11-06-2006, 07:19 PM
This is not to cause fighting , I though this was put together well to prove that it isnt the breed. Even the stupid idiots who fight them say that.

This video DOSE show dog fighting (but not intense) this is like the movie I rented called Off The Chain wich was also a documentry set up alot like this one.It also has some images in the second video.

There are two parts to it sperate link for each.

Non Pitty lovers watch this but if you have something negative to say DONT REPLY!

Part One:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=my8sFxfRIUg&mode=related&search=

Part Two:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ds1fV__Zyi8&NR

EDIT: I just finished watching the second part wich is alot worse.
I cant decide now wether this is trying to be educational or what.

EDIT again: I was reading all the comments and am glad to see that pretty much everyone is against it.
And judging by some of the terms used some of these people are the ones that people would assume have Pit Bulls and fight them.
But they are sticking up for the breed.Im happy to see all the responses saying that Pitbulls are amazing dogs.

dab_20
11-06-2006, 08:31 PM
I clicked on the link and it said 'Some material may be inappropriate for some users'. So I clicked confirm and it doesn't do anything. :confused:

buttercup132
11-06-2006, 08:43 PM
Hmm it worked for me:confused:

Do you have a YouTube account?

Lori Jordan
11-06-2006, 08:50 PM
I clicked on the link and it said 'Some material may be inappropriate for some users'. So I clicked confirm and it doesn't do anything. :confused:

Same here Buttercup it did not work for me either.

animal_rescue
11-06-2006, 08:56 PM
I watched both, It's still so very sad. :(

buttercup132
11-06-2006, 08:57 PM
Hmm thats weird.

Maybe some how I can copy and paste it.

That came up with me too but I clicked confirm and it worked.:confused:

Lori Jordan
11-06-2006, 08:59 PM
I never clicked on anything,it never said too.I clicked on the link and it said done nothing loaded.Also i don't use You Tube,But i have seen lots of videos from it?Maybe it is down?

dab_20
11-06-2006, 09:10 PM
I do have an account on YouTube. I'll try again...

EDIT: It worked, I don't have the time to watch it right this minute. I'll have to watch it later.

Lori Jordan
11-06-2006, 09:30 PM
I watched.....not the hole thing it turned my stomach,How people can do that to a deffensive animal is beyond me,They all should be in jail,and should all get the chair.

Giselle
11-06-2006, 11:55 PM
Did they electrically shock that animal to death??!! :eek: That was too much for me. That was simply too much. :(

lovingpaws
11-07-2006, 12:16 AM
I can't even watch it. I've seen first hand the confiscated dogs from these rings. most are loving and gentle with humans - but all have to be euthanized.

molucass
11-07-2006, 01:02 AM
Did they electrically shock that animal to death??!! :eek: That was too much for me. That was simply too much. :(

That part made me shake all over, and I had tears in my eyes.. As you said, that was just too much to handle...
I can't get over how worthless some people are, that they actually get some kind of jolly over watching those poor animals do that to each other.. And then if they aren't "good enough", the shock them to death.. :( :(

Sophist
11-07-2006, 01:47 AM
Has anyone seen the documentary who could tell me the name of the man running the rescue who is offering the counter-point? He is just awesome in the second video, I would love to know about him and his organization. Mebbe I'll try to google it and find out, but if anybody can point me in the right direction I would really appreciate it.

buttercup132
11-07-2006, 06:06 AM
I personally think these people are cowards and cant fight for themsleves so they do it a different way. By forcing two animals to fight without a choice. And if they still dont fight they automatically get killed.

These people are so stupid.Sophist I was looking up BSL movies and then just looked up Pit Bulls and that came up I clicked it because I thought it was a fighting movie and wanted to report it. I have no clue about anyone that was in it. Although in the movie I watched after he interveiwed the guy he was sentenced to jail and confiscated his dogs (the guy who was fighting the dogs).Hopefully the same happened with this guy.

Lori Jordan
11-07-2006, 08:07 AM
Ya know what part hurt me the most....was in part1....that poor little girl had no fighting in her not really any to protect herself,It really bothed me how they kept nudging her in and the look on her face,Then she was put to do...People are real sickos,Do any of you know how popular this breed was way back when how and why did it change i wonder?

Argranade
11-07-2006, 03:24 PM
What horrible people, they think of there dogs like guns, a dog is not a dam gun can't they get that threw there stupid usless god forsaken mind!, I know where there going .. to hell!!! there's no dout about that. :mad:

They freaking shock the poor loser dogs to death and that's horrible!! :(

I would like to put them in an eletric chair and show them what SHOCK feels like, this is realy bull-****, and it's still going on?!! are police doing enough or is there still countires that alow those idiots to breed them for fighting, honestly there should be a jail sentence and a HUGE fine along with it.

That man calls him self ''An animal lover'' when he watched dogs being mauled to death and having broken bones & breeds them for the sport, god don't have any mercy on that idiot ... what a heartless man.

Dam some people have problems. :mad:

Sophist
11-08-2006, 01:25 PM
Sophist I was looking up BSL movies and then just looked up Pit Bulls and that came up I clicked it because I thought it was a fighting movie and wanted to report it. I have no clue about anyone that was in it. Although in the movie I watched after he interveiwed the guy he was sentenced to jail and confiscated his dogs (the guy who was fighting the dogs).Hopefully the same happened with this guy.

Well, that is good if the some of the people fighting them were jailed. I'm looking for the guy who appeared to be running a rescue... not blurred out, shaved head, breaks up the two fighting dogs in the 2nd vid...

I thought the poor girl pittie that wouldn't fight (and would be killed because of it) was a really powerful moment. Tormented and neglected and abused and encouraged to be violent since birth, she still did all she could to avoid attacking. Poor girl.

GreyhoundGirl
11-08-2006, 03:50 PM
I couldn't see it either. By some of these responses, I'm glad I didn't ! :(

elizabethann
11-08-2006, 03:56 PM
Nancy Glass (I think that's her name) had a show on t.v. last night about a little boy who was killed by 3 pit bulls. He was only 1 and the mother told the father that wherever you go, take the pit bulls. Well the father left the 1 year old alone with the pit bulls & they killed him. It was very sad. They said the father may be charged for the son's death.

Anyhow, they showed Humane Society video of Pit Bull fights and it was just awful. There was blood everywhere. There is no place in society for people who fight Pit Bulls. Their parents should have used birth control. IMO.

:(

buttercup132
11-08-2006, 04:09 PM
Nancy Glass (I think that's her name) had a show on t.v. last night about a little boy who was killed by 3 pit bulls. He was only 1 and the mother told the father that wherever you go, take the pit bulls. Well the father left the 1 year old alone with the pit bulls & they killed him. It was very sad. They said the father may be charged for the son's death.

Anyhow, they showed Humane Society video of Pit Bull fights and it was just awful. There was blood everywhere. There is no place in society for people who fight Pit Bulls. Their parents should have used birth control. IMO.

:(Thats sad but I don thinkI would ever leave a kid that young alone with ANY dog, not even the sweetest dog.

Sophist I knew who you ment but Im sorry I dont know who he is. Mabe you could sned a message to the person who posted the movie on You Tube?

borzoimom
11-08-2006, 04:26 PM
That whole situation just makes me sick. Poor dogs- . We had one at our shelter that was seized at a ring in the valley, and the poor dog could barely stand up..