PDA

View Full Version : Movers are here!

Sirrahsim
11-06-2006, 05:45 PM
I've been flipping out for a while now trying to get ready for the movers and the day is finally here. They will be packng us up today and tomorrow and then we will be living on take out and mac & cheese for the next week before we fly out of here. EEEEEK I'm so glad that I'm finally getting out of here!!

persianmom
11-06-2006, 08:56 PM
Hang in there Missy it will be over before you know it and you will be back in the states. Hey
Love Mom :D :D :D

Laura's Babies
11-06-2006, 08:57 PM
YOU'RE coming HOME! YAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! Have a safe trip back!

Catty1
11-06-2006, 09:58 PM
You are allowed at LEAST a week for jet lag. I have done that trip several times!
Yow.

ohashisaburi de gozaimasu!

prechrswife
11-06-2006, 10:07 PM
Have a safe and wonderful trip! :D

krazyaboutkatz
11-06-2006, 10:48 PM
Have a safe and wonderful trip.:)

Karen
11-06-2006, 11:12 PM
Homeward bound soon! Our prayers will be with you for a safe and sane trip!

cyber-sibes
11-06-2006, 11:19 PM
Prayers for your safe travel. ;)

trayi52
11-07-2006, 01:39 AM
You're coming home? I am so happy to hear that! Have a safe and a wonderful trip home!! I bet there will be a lot of people glad you are coming home!!!!!

Willie :)

Sirrahsim
11-07-2006, 05:51 AM
Thanks for the well wishes everyone :) We are moving on but not moving "home" exactly :) As most of you know my family lives in Ohio and we are moving to Texas, but at least we will be in the same country and only a weekend car ride or a relatively short plane trip away :)
Today was the smallest and easiest moving day because they only took the stuff that we will need right away. The rest of our household goods are being picked up tomorrow and our house is a disaster. There are piles of clothes and books and papers everywhere but we have been kicking our own butts and simply can't get it any neater. Our clothes will be terribly wrinkled and our papers will be in complete disarray but at least they will not be HERE anymore. After tomorrow the only things in our house will be the furniture that we borrowed from the government and the things that are going to fit into our suitcases when we leave. It's going to seem so empty! It already seems so cold and impersonal since we took all the pictures and decorations off of the walls. I just keep telling myself that it will ALL be over tomorrow. Hubby and I will be taking Thursday and Friday to relax and unwind but starting on Saturday we have to start the cleaning process for our final inspection which is a week from tomorrow.
WOW
I have never PCS'd (military move) before so this is all so new and SO stressful!!!

cyber-sibes
11-07-2006, 08:24 AM
Thanks for the well wishes everyone :) We are moving on but not moving "home" exactly :) As most of you know my family lives in OhioWhere is your family in Ohio? Will you be visiting them anytime in the next few months?

borzoimom
11-07-2006, 09:10 AM
Good luck and prayers are with you on your move..!!! :D

Sara luvs her Tinky
11-07-2006, 09:12 AM
GOOD LUCK .. for a fast and problem free move!!! :)