PDA

View Full Version : Corinnaīs Christmas Card Swap Corrections

Husky_mom
11-06-2006, 11:46 AM
As I said I will gladly forward the list to anyone missing it.......and also I started this to have a compilation of the corrections to be made......anyone who hasnt got the list I will send them corrected......

so far weīve got corrected:

Brodyīs mum: number is 172

Wenisrubber: postal code is 71104

another "correction" Lori Jordans address is not a P.O box........just box, so just omit the P.O........:)

and Feliciaīs mom address changed iīll be pming it

any more will be added here in this post, please check yours to make sure is correct, if not please let me know here so I can add it up.........

hereīs also a list of who has already got both lists, the first one with 40ish names an the one with ginaīs Iīll also send the one of Richardīs if he send it to me, but Iīll need your emails.... ;) to do so

Brody's mum: both and Richardīs
krazyaboutkats: both and Richardīs
Barbara: both and Richardīs
Husky_mom: both and Richardīs
Lvpets2002: both and Richardīs
Dorothy39: both and Richardīs
Crittercrazy:both and Richardīs
Karen: both and Richardīs
Ramanth:both and Richardīs
Russian blue: both and Richardīs
Wenisrubber: both and Richardīs
Cybersibes: both and Richardīs
Pembroke Corgi : both and Richardīs
Ginaīs ark: both and Richardīs
Kfamr: both and Richardīs
Majestic Collies: both and Richardīs
Sonia59: both and Richardīs
Karlyb: both and Richardīs
Wolf_q:both and Richardīs
Goldenluv: both and Richardīs
Edwinas secretary:both and Richardīs
k9karen: both and Richardīs
Captain: both and Richardīs
Phesina: both and Richardīs
Pnance: both and Richardīs
Sarah: both and Richardīs
Anna_66: both and Richardīs
Killearn kitties: both and Richardīs
Cataholic: both and Richardīs
gini:: both and Richardīs
Maya and Inkas mom: both and Richardīs
Cincy's mom: both and Richardīs
Lori Jordan: both adn Richardīs
BC_MoM: both and Richardīs
Kohala: both and Richardīs
Dukedogsmom:both and Richardīs
Sparks19:both and Richardīs
Misty_Pearl:both and Richardīs
Mina's momma:both and Richardīs
Catluvrs:both and Richardīs

Zanyshihtzu:
Richard:

please let me know if i missed someone

lvpets2002
11-06-2006, 11:51 AM
:) Hey thanks for the corrections & have got mine & list.. Did you get Richard's address??

ramanth
11-06-2006, 11:58 AM
I never got the list. :confused:

Husky_mom
11-06-2006, 11:58 AM
not yet, maybe he send to karen but not sure.......glad you got yours already

Iīll add a list of whoīs already got their full list (including the second with ginaīs)

Sevaede
11-06-2006, 01:50 PM
Corinna had sent me a list and then one with ginas info. :)

Barbara
11-06-2006, 01:56 PM
I have Richard's address from last year, so I don't need it- I'll include him :)

Pembroke_Corgi
11-06-2006, 02:19 PM
I got both lists, and Gina's information.

I don't have Richard's info, though, so I'll pm you my email address.

Husky_mom
11-06-2006, 02:21 PM
Got Richards address, If you want pm me or email me, I will gladly forward :)

Dorothy39
11-06-2006, 02:22 PM
I don't have Richards address, but I've given Husky_ Mom my e-mail address so she can send it to me.

I've noted the corrections provided~

lvpets2002
11-06-2006, 02:35 PM
Got Richards address, If you want pm me or email me, I will gladly forward :)
:) I still have Richard's address from last year if still the same.. Can you PM with it.. Hey is it ok if we still send a Christmas Card to Corinna's Family??

Husky_mom
11-06-2006, 02:39 PM
:) I still have Richard's address from last year if still the same.. Can you PM with it.. Hey is it ok if we still send a Christmas Card to Corinna's Family??

Yes i can Pm with it instead of sending the full list, only to those who miss the whole list them iīll email.....

about the other thing I think Iīll ask Karen, I was wondering the same thing, I feel to do so but not sure........

ETA: I Asked and she said itīs ok, still send to Corinnaīs family but adressed to Tim Brubaker.

Catty1
11-06-2006, 07:20 PM
Sorry - HOW does this swap work again? Do we buy cards for everyone on the list???

Thanks!

Dorothy39
11-06-2006, 07:44 PM
Sorry - HOW does this swap work again? Do we buy cards for everyone on the list???

Thanks!

Yes~ :cool:

There are currently 44 Members on the Christmas Card List~

sandragonfly
11-06-2006, 07:54 PM
ayup, catty, send out like you do to your friends/relatives. it could be cards you made, bought, drew or photoshopped. you better get busy! ;)

okay, I got the longest list, and do have richard's address. hmm, I have a question but will ask in other swap thread.

and got those corrections, thanks!

krazyaboutkatz
11-06-2006, 10:36 PM
I've received both lists and now have Gina's address too. I also have Richard's address from last year so you don't have to send his to me. I'll just add him to the list.:)

Kfamr
11-06-2006, 10:51 PM
I have the first list as well as the addition of ginasark - can you send me Richard's, please? :)

Dorothy39
11-06-2006, 10:58 PM
Kay, I just sent you Richards Address. :cool:

Sevaede
11-07-2006, 02:24 AM
Husky, I sent a PM to you inquiring about Richards address. :)

Karen
11-07-2006, 09:38 AM
The deadline for joining has past (some people have already purchasd their cards) and I sent Catty a PM telling her so. Richard was just allowed to join because he had email trouble, and had attempted to send it before deadline.

Kfamr
11-07-2006, 10:54 AM
Kay, I just sent you Richards Address. :cool:

Thanks - I have everyone's names now, I believe!

cyber-sibes
11-07-2006, 11:01 AM
The deadline for joining has past (some people have already purchasd their cards) and I sent Catty a PM telling her so. Richard was just allowed to join because he had email trouble, and had attempted to send it before deadline.Thanks for clearing this up, Karen. I pm'd Husky_mom, I don't have Richard's address yet.

Husky_mom
11-07-2006, 12:12 PM
I just edited my first post to add the ones with the full list up to date hehe.......so if you still miss something or if you have them all please let me know to add you up and know we are all set.........;)

GoldenLuv
11-07-2006, 03:21 PM
can you please resend it to me cause my computer crashed and i lost everything

Husky_mom
11-07-2006, 03:37 PM
sent!!.......:)

captain
11-07-2006, 08:30 PM
I have not received the list yet.

:D

Husky_mom
11-08-2006, 10:53 AM
I have not received the list yet.

:D

sent!! ;)

BC_MoM
11-08-2006, 10:57 AM
I haven't received a single list - .. I haven't received a single THING. lol :(

Husky_mom
11-08-2006, 12:08 PM
I haven't received a single list - .. I haven't received a single THING. lol :(

pm me your email and iīll send them to you :)

captain
11-08-2006, 07:07 PM
Received :D

Thanks

K9karen
11-09-2006, 12:25 AM
Isabel..got all copies, including Gina's and Richard's.thanks.

I just want to mention that I have last year's addresses and some
PTers are not swapping this year. I just want them to know that I'll probably be sending them cards (I think I have enough) and that it's not necessary to reciprocate. It's just a fun thing I chose to do.
:)

gini
11-09-2006, 11:31 AM
I don't believe that Felicia's address is correct. She posted it under her "update" thread - but it quickly disappeared. (not a good idea for us to share our physical addresses on a public forum).

I wrote it down, so if anyone wants it, please p/m me or email me and I will be glad to forward it to you.

Husky_mom
11-09-2006, 11:33 AM
thank you for pointing it out i was going to add the change but send it through pms, please pm me with it so i can see if itīs the one she gave me and maybe you could help me resend it to all swappers :)

gini
11-09-2006, 11:57 AM
I just send out a bunch of p/m's to people with Felicia's correct address.

I apologize - they weren't very personal messages - I was just trying to reach as many people as I could with the information.

Sonia59
11-10-2006, 03:16 AM
Could you send me Felicia's correct address too?

Dorothy39
11-10-2006, 06:43 AM
Could you send me Felicia's correct address too?
Sonia, I have sent her new address for you!!!!! :cool:

gini
11-10-2006, 08:25 AM
Sonia, I have sent her new address for you!!!!! :cool:

Thanks for doing that. I was just about to send it to her too.

Sonia59
11-10-2006, 10:28 AM
Thanks! I confirm I received it! :)

kohala
11-10-2006, 12:19 PM
Hi, all - Spencer D. Cat asked I please let it be known he has not been "Mr. No-Name Lync D. Cat" for some time - not since Dadcat and I finally came up with a name we both liked and that Spencer acknowledged as being acceptable to him :rolleyes: :D :cool:
Thank you and meow

dukedogsmom
11-11-2006, 08:50 AM
Please take me off the list. Here's why:
http://www.petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=116352

Lori Jordan
11-12-2006, 10:34 AM
This is my first year,When do you guys start sending them out or does it matter?

Husky_mom
11-12-2006, 01:25 PM
just send them so tehy arrive around christmas, but you know better your postal service, foe example mine takes around 3 weeks to arrive from mexico to usa............sooo calculating that it gives me an idea for when to send.......but being christmas time maybe a little earlier...........

Maya & Inka's mommy
11-14-2006, 05:34 AM
One more (silly) question! There is no "country" in Lori's address. So, is Ontario in Canada or in the USA? Sorry if this sounds silly.... :o

slick
11-14-2006, 06:03 AM
One more (silly) question! There is no "country" in Lori's address. So, is Ontario in Canada or in the USA? Sorry if this sounds silly.... :o
Lut: Ontario is in Canada.

Maya & Inka's mommy
11-14-2006, 06:07 AM
Lut: Ontario is in Canada.

Okay, thanks!!!!

Husky_mom
11-14-2006, 11:55 AM
apparently only zanyshihtzu and Richard hadnīt got the list, or at least Iīm not aware they did..........so please if you have another way to contact them please let them know to let me know, Iīve pmed them both and just havenīt heard back from them.........so far everyone else has teh full list including the corrections and addresses changed/added.........so we are good.........just two more to be completely done.........YAY!!!

Maya & Inka's mommy
11-14-2006, 03:18 PM
ALL cards are written now, and in a sealed and stamped envelopes :)
Don't know yet when I will post them; maybe around end of november?? It takes about 1 week to "fly" overseas

sandragonfly
11-15-2006, 07:22 PM
I now just read my third PM, asking me the same question, and am going to publicize this before I get more PMs like this -- if writing down either "Gina & Co." or "Gina's Ark Inc." would be enough ..?? yes, it is! :)

this address is not mainly under my name so, don't worry about my last name.

oh dukedogsmom, I'm sad to see you decided to quit this swap .. I don't think you should, don't want you to be alone during this difficult time. :confused: I'll want to go ahead and send you a card anyway, I owed you one from last year. ;) hugs!

Maya & Inka's mommy
11-16-2006, 05:01 AM
[color=slateblue]I now just read my third PM, asking me the same question

Oops, sorry :o ;) ! Good idea to post this here, Gina! I asked because I hate it when cards get lost.... :(

Sevaede
11-27-2006, 10:55 PM
Would someone be able to send me the list again and Richards address? I would like to doublecheck and make sure I have everyone! :)

Husky_mom
11-28-2006, 12:34 PM
Would someone be able to send me the list again and Richards address? I would like to doublecheck and make sure I have everyone! :)

sent!! :)

cyber-sibes
11-28-2006, 09:21 PM
Hi Isabel, I pm'd you with a couple questions - thanks!
All my cards should be ready to go out in the mail tomorrow. I think this is the first time I've ever gotten cards out before mid-December :rolleyes:

karlyb
12-05-2006, 12:35 AM
I know Gary/catmandu isn't on the card swap list, but I'd like to send him a card. Does anyone have his address? Thanks!

Husky_mom
12-06-2006, 04:12 PM
now i think everybodyīs set, I just sent Richard his list.......and I know Zanyshihtzu card have been started to get received, which makes me think she has the list as well........

well now letīs just let the card sending/receiving fun start!!!

karlyb: I donīt know his address but maybe somone from the other thread can give you his, as i know someone sendedn him a card, but not sure who :rolleyes: ........check teh original thread of the card swap, the very last pages.......you should find it there..

karlyb
12-07-2006, 03:09 AM
Yes, Helene sent me catmandu's address. Thanks for following up on this! You've put a lot of work into this card swap. I've received so many lovely cards. Have to get mine in the mail this week. I wanted to include a picture of my cats, but how do you get nine cats to pose at the same time?

krazyaboutkatz
12-07-2006, 10:58 AM
Yes, Helene sent me catmandu's address. Thanks for following up on this! You've put a lot of work into this card swap. I've received so many lovely cards. Have to get mine in the mail this week. I wanted to include a picture of my cats, but how do you get nine cats to pose at the same time?
LOL I can relate.:) This is where photshopping comes in handy. I just took individual pictures of my cats and then Michelle,kittycatsdelight, created my beautiful Christmas pictures by photoshopping them so all 6 cats are in the picture.:)

karlyb
12-08-2006, 12:54 AM
I've got to learn how to do stuff like that. I'd like to post photos of my cats on PT.....maybe next year.