PDA

View Full Version : what will you get for xmas?

valentine
11-06-2006, 05:54 AM
so whats everyone else hoping to get in their christmas stockings this year? meow, puuurrs and dribbles - valentine x

click here to see photos of me.... (http://www.petmillions.com/vote.asp?vote=3082)

CultureJunky
11-06-2006, 06:10 AM
I'm hoping to get some DVD's, Cd's and books, the usual stuff, and everybody gets socks on Christmas! I'm hoping there will be a few cat related things too :)
I'm hoping to get a cat teapot for one, so I can have fresh tea ;)

catmandu
11-06-2006, 04:33 PM
I really dont get anything for Christmas, as the family that I have left do not exchange gifts.
The Found Cats on the other hand can look forward to Fancy Feast, Nutro Max Pouches, Pro Plan Canned
and Iams and Science Diet Canned.
And Merrick Canned.
And of course WHISKAS TEMPTATIONS!!!!
You will be able to hear them purrring all over the world.

Gin
11-06-2006, 05:35 PM
Money would be nice.....

Crazy-Cat-Lover
11-06-2006, 06:10 PM
I really want a new camera for Christmas - preferably the Canon S3 IS! DH wants to buy it for me, but I can afford to buy it myself now. :p If I decide to buy my own camera, I want the Nintendo Wii for Christmas instead. Other than those two things, I want to be surprised (last year I knew what almost every present was). :)

The Cat Factory
11-06-2006, 06:15 PM
I am getting a new camera for christmas, and my brother said he is going to get me Canucks tickets. :D

cassiesmom
11-06-2006, 08:47 PM
I am hoping for a new camera. Cassie would like me to be her stay-home servant and cater to her every whim at any hour of the day or night. She's going to have to settle for catnip or a new furry mouse - please don't tell her.

critter crazy
11-06-2006, 08:50 PM
I am hoping to get my camera back from the repair shop! and hoping to get my new computer too, oh and i have to get my engagement ring fixed!

Laura's Babies
11-06-2006, 09:13 PM
I am hoping for that new car that I have been hoping for, for the last 10 years.... If I don't get it soon, I guess I will think about getting it myself! :rolleyes:

Why does everyone laugh when I tell them that is what they can get me? :eek:

(JUST KIDDING FOLKS! Making a funny!)