PDA

View Full Version : more things I don't need..

RICHARD
11-06-2006, 04:29 AM
That stupid car that parks itself?
"Your honor, the car was backing up by itself when it hit the wheelchair."

GPS in a cell phone..
I know where I'm at...on the other end of the line.
Like wouldn't it be better if it told you who and where you were calling? :confused:

1.000 songs on an ipod..
I can't think 20 songs I want to carry around with me.

Those stupid reminders in the corner of the TV screen...
I really don't care what's next, when this show is over I am going to
the BR and to sleep..

Same thing with those factiods in the bottom of the screen. :mad:

I am perfectly fine with my abs.....
I don't need the bean, core or the ponytailed moron yelling at me to by his machine.

Please, Can someone tell that Idiot on that house makeover show that
yelling isn't really necessary?
Put some energy into a hammer or saw...

Christmas commercials the day after Halloween?
There are times I wish that the world would end on November 30..
Just to teach those advertisers a lesson..

all done, your turn...

Lobodeb
11-06-2006, 08:54 AM
Mud slinging!

I don't need you to tell me why I don't want to vote for someone. Blow sunshine and roses up my butt promising me what you won't do, but don't talk smack about your opponent. I couldn't even watch the news this morning to get the traffic and weather on CBS, NBC, ABC, WGN and FOX! All 5 channels were showing mud slinging ads. :mad:

lvpets2002
11-06-2006, 09:32 AM
:eek: WoW Richard was today your SoapBox moments.. I have to aggree with you on all that you stated.. Gets pretty :mad: :rolleyes: at times.. Now how about some sweets from the cubard..

RICHARD
11-06-2006, 11:30 AM
Mud slinging!

I don't need you to tell me why I don't want to vote for someone. Blow sunshine and roses up my butt promising me what you won't do, but don't talk smack about your opponent.

And I thought campaign promised stopped at a chicken in every pot...Roses maybe....the sunshine??? :confused: ;)

LP,

I know I always sound crabby..

It's just a phase! ;)

mugsy
11-06-2006, 12:07 PM
People who give me a hug when I tell them not to because I will cry. When I say no, I mean it. We had a faculty member commit suicide on Friday night (right after she hung up with me) and one of the teachers came up to me today to give me a hug. I told her not to and she did it anyway... :mad:

People who ask me why I do rescue since "it's" "just a dog"

A television set that is the size of a small apartment.

momoffuzzyfaces
11-06-2006, 12:31 PM
Richard I still have lots of Halloween candy left!!! I'll share!!! :D

IRescue452
11-06-2006, 12:37 PM
I like the reminders on the bottom of the screen, sometimes I don't know the name of what I'm watching.

I don't need...
Religious people who try to tell me about god. I'm an ordained minister and priestess of the gardnerian church: I don't need you to tell me about god.

People who say they will pray for me for being pagan, gay, ect.

People who talk negatively about suicide/self-injury as if they know how to fix it and as if people who have those problems just want attention.

People who don't understand how much I love my animals, even my fish.

lizbud
11-06-2006, 05:10 PM
That stupid car that parks itself?
"Your honor, the car was backing up by itself when it hit the wheelchair."

GPS in a cell phone..
I know where I'm at...on the other end of the line.
Like wouldn't it be better if it told you who and where you were calling? :confused:

1.000 songs on an ipod..
I can't think 20 songs I want to carry around with me.

Those stupid reminders in the corner of the TV screen...
I really don't care what's next, when this show is over I am going to
the BR and to sleep..

Same thing with those factiods in the bottom of the screen. :mad:

I am perfectly fine with my abs.....
I don't need the bean, core or the ponytailed moron yelling at me to by his machine.

Please, Can someone tell that Idiot on that house makeover show that
yelling isn't really necessary?
Put some energy into a hammer or saw...

Christmas commercials the day after Halloween?
There are times I wish that the world would end on November 30..
Just to teach those advertisers a lesson..

all done, your turn...

I think you are spending way to much time watching TV. :)
What do you think you are, retired. :D

p.s. Molly, it's ok to cry. but I don't like to cry in public either.

mugsy
11-06-2006, 06:20 PM
p.s. Molly, it's ok to cry. but I don't like to cry in public either.

She tried to hug me in the middle of the hall during the morning passing period and the kids hadn't been told yet that the teacher had died....oy...some people.

captain
11-07-2006, 08:48 PM
Oh Richard, thanks ..........

I don't need friends who think that their kids NEED TO EXPERIENCE the birth of kittens or puppies - so they won't have their pet "fixed", and now their 8 month old KITTEN is having kittens.

Family members who think that because I now work from home, I have NOTHING ELSE TO DO but run around and please them - NOW!

Bad waitresses ....

................... that's it for now :D

Sevaede
11-07-2006, 09:25 PM
I wish people would stop trying to talk me out of voting the way I am voting because it's not for a republican or democratic candidate. :(

slick
11-07-2006, 10:20 PM
You've reached ________________
Press 1 for ________________
Press 2 for _______________
Press 3 for ___________________
Press 4 to repeat this message

Shut up and give me a "live" person to talk to. :mad:

gini
11-08-2006, 12:36 AM

I think I have finally figured out why they do this.
It is because THEY DON'T WANT YOU TO CALL........they want you to GO ONLINE and solve your problems. That way they don't have to hire anyone
to personally help you.

RICHARD
11-08-2006, 12:52 AM

"Stupid Barry Mainlow Muxzak begins to play followed by-Your business is important to us so please stay on the line and the first available representative will help you....."

Repeat times 3... :confused: :eek:

Hi captiain.....Missed you .......

Laura's Babies
11-08-2006, 06:51 AM
Dispatchers that don't ever answer their phone and voice mail that answers for them so you can leave them a message, so you leave them a IMPORTANT message and call back 5 minutes before closing only to find out they have left for the day OR they answer and admit they never checked their messages! :rolleyes:

OR, people who say they will call you back and keep you sitting by the phone waiting for that call all day like you have nothing better to do.

Dorothy39
11-09-2006, 11:49 PM

Yeah, Tell it like it is Slick~

Like, if I knew the extention #, I'd be in 7th Heaven~ :rolleyes:

Give me a BREAK!!! I need a connection Please~ Like, say, a HUMAN BEING? Actually answering the frickin PHONE!!!!

lady_zana
11-10-2006, 06:14 AM
OR, people who say they will call you back and keep you sitting by the phone waiting for that call all day like you have nothing better to do.

Or when they are coming over to fix something and give you a time like Adelphia Cable gave us when they came to fix the internet: "He will be there tomorrow sometime between 9am and 7pm."

They can't give me a better estimate than that??

RedHedd
11-10-2006, 10:03 AM
Give me a BREAK!!! I need a connection Please~ Like, say, a HUMAN BEING? Actually answering the frickin PHONE!!!! Go here: http://gethuman.com/

smokey the elder
11-10-2006, 02:17 PM
When some dope calls you up, and then puts you on hold. WTF??

slick
11-10-2006, 03:17 PM
Call waiting.

I'm sorry to those who have it but I just can't explain how much I hate call waiting. :mad: :mad: Everytime, and I mean everytime I'm talking to my SIL she will always at some point say "can you hold a minute? There's someone on the other line." Usually I just hang up.

I refuse to have call waiting. When I'm talking to you on the phone, I concentrate on you, and only you. If anyone else calls me and gets a busy signal, tough, call back later and I promise I will concentrate on you then.

Something else I can do without is when you are talking to someone on the phone and they are not talking to you....they are talking to the dog or yelling at the kids or responding to something hubby said..... I wish there was a manual on phone etiquette. :mad: