PDA

View Full Version : My 5th Baby getting Fixed on Monday *Prays*

Anikaca77
11-05-2006, 08:56 PM
Hi All,

Well as many of you are aware I adopted another baby boy about 2 months ago from my rescue that I was involved in and tomorrow (Monday) Hermes will be getting fixed. I've been awaiting this day and dreading it maybe I sound too crazy but I hate dropping my babies off at the vets for an extended amount of time. I will have to drop him off between 8:30 - 9 a.m. and then I'm going to pick him up at 3:30 p.m.

I hope everything goes well and I'm sure it will. I'm just asking for a few prays for him tomorrow.

Thanks,

Melissa

krazyaboutkatz
11-06-2006, 12:17 AM
Hermes sure is a handsome boy. Lots of prayers and positive thoughts are being sent his way. I'm sure that everything will go well.:)

CultureJunky
11-06-2006, 04:27 AM
Good Luck Hermes at the vets, it'll fly by and then you'll be home safe and well with you mum. I hope you have a speedy recovery :)

orangemm
11-06-2006, 04:30 AM
Hermes is so handsome! What a beautiful boy he is. I know, I hate taking my guys to the vet, too. He will be fine, just a little out of it for a while.

We'll be thinking of him and praying for a speedy recovery.

Maya & Inka's mommy
11-06-2006, 04:34 AM
WHAT a stunning gorgeous boy he is!! Don't worry, Hermes will do great; he will be back to his normal self before you know it :)

Laura's Babies
11-06-2006, 08:00 AM
He is a very handsome boy! Both are wonderful!!!! (and so cute cuddled in that chair together!)

Freedom
11-06-2006, 08:13 AM
Mom, did you HAVE to use that flash and waken me from my nap?!

He is so handsome, and he will be fine and back to his old self before you know it!

Anikaca77
11-06-2006, 11:23 AM
Well I dropped my baby off at the vets...he cried the whole way..I'll let you all know how he is when I give the vet a call...

lvpets2002
11-06-2006, 11:30 AM
:eek: What an Adorable boy you are & best of luck on the Vet visit.. I am sure all will go well.. My girls sending Whisker Winks at you ..

rg_girlca
11-06-2006, 03:34 PM
Your gorgeous Hermes will be in my prayers that all went well today for him.

rosethecopycat
11-06-2006, 03:40 PM
Hermes should be home and tucked in bed by now.

How is he feeling?

catmandu
11-06-2006, 06:00 PM
The Pet Angels have a Pet Vet Squad designed to accompany Our Pets when they go to the White Coats, to let them know that they are going to be all right, and that they are going to be in the hands of professional healers,
We are praying Hermes will get a clean slate of health.

Anikaca77
11-07-2006, 08:07 AM
Sorry for the late update....Hermes is just fine...the poor guy though when I went to pick him up he was just so tired and he slept all the way home and he was still asleep when I brought him inside...then my boyfriend said we should probably take him out of the cat carrier and put him on the kitty bed so when I went to do that..thinking he would just stay asleep he woke up and was so confused and starting walking around like a drunk kitty..and the poor guy went under the bed and finally after 2 hours he came out be he was still pretty drugged up and this morning he's doing much better but I felt so bad last night for doing that to him...there is no way I wouldn't of done that but it just makes you feel bad when he doesn't understand why I had to do that...

orangemm
11-07-2006, 03:10 PM
Don't feel guilty; mine were the same way and I felt horrible. But, a day after, they were just fine and forgot that they had the 'snip-snip'.

I remember one of our RB cats, Buzzy, was fixed and had no reaction from the sedative at all. He was just as wild when he came home as when we took him. Took him a while to calm down!

kimlovescats
11-07-2006, 04:07 PM
I know it's so hard to see our babies like that, but it IS for the best! Hugs to little Hermes! I'm sure he'll be good as new tomorrow! ;)

rosethecopycat
11-07-2006, 05:16 PM
I know how apprehensive you might be, if you don't go through spays and neuters on a regular basis.
I have all the foster kittens and cats done, and many of them (even girlies) act like nothing ever happened! :eek:

Glad Hermes is o.k.