PDA

View Full Version : Beautiful Buffet

animallovernw
11-05-2006, 07:32 AM
Buffet: You are gorgeous.
Memories came flooding back of our departed Maine Coon, Neko, when looking at the mirror image of you!:(

It is heart warming to read that you were given a home on that night when you were found wet and muddy in the storm drain. Your humans have a compassionate heart!:)

Congratulations on being the COTD....you are MOST deserving!
We send you best wishes for a long, healthy and pampered life.

Purrrs from Pearl, Keiko & June.

Spay/neuter your pets! Give shelter/rescue animals a home!

Freedom
11-05-2006, 07:36 AM
Dear Buffett, you sure did find a wonderful home! Happy COTD!

Laura's Babies
11-05-2006, 08:57 AM
Beautiful Buffet! First, I love your name, it is a really nice name that fits you so well! You are indeed, a very lovely girl. May you always be happy, healthy, and be a kitten at heart. Happy COTD!

momoffuzzyfaces
11-05-2006, 11:56 AM
Buffet what a beauty you are!!! ♥♥♥

You certainly look comfy there on your sofa!!!
It was a treat to see your wonderful picture and meet you today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D

Bari_d
11-05-2006, 12:28 PM
Well hello Buffet!!!! I doubt you've spent much time in margaritaville, and you certainly aren't a parrothead, but maybe you've enjoyed a cheeseburger in paradise!!! Jimmy Buffet would be proud - Great name...and it is wonderful to meet such a lovely girl - may all your beaches be sunny ones...congrats on being such a beautiful cat of the day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride
www.cathappy.com

AvaJoy
11-05-2006, 01:00 PM
You have the look of the wild, with your glorious cheek tufts! I don't watch TV either, so I can just envision you spralled out on your back, covering your eyes while still wanting to be near your guardians . . . I'd love to see that picture! Hope your day reigning as our COTD was filled with all things special to you, beautiful Buffett! :)

sasha the cat
11-05-2006, 01:41 PM
Meew, meeRrrrow from me, Norman the King and my baby brother, Felix the Prince. You are too beautiful for mere words :) :)

Your beauty & cattitude has captured our hearts, meeeow! We are both in love with you -- just like your humans! Also deeply smitten by you, purrecious kitten are our KatMa & Paw-Paw. You're colouring is like me, Norman the King but you are a Maine Coon pussycat like Felix the Prince.

Why don't you come visit us sometime? Oh, La la! à Montréal vous auriez un séjour si fabuleux!

Live long & prosper, purrecious Buffett, always loved, cherised and adored which is the birthright of every pet. Such a lucky day for both you and your MeowMa the day she found you.

Purrrrs & lots of kitty kisses from moi, Normal le Roi et mon petit frère, Felix le Prince.

tatsxxx11
11-05-2006, 02:12 PM
What a beauty you are Buffet and oh, what a great name!:D I beamed from ear to ear, reading your human's loving and most entertaining tribute to her best bud! And while I'm not sure how you feel about cheeseburgers or margaritas, just like your famous namesake, it's clear you sure know how to kick back and soak up the sunshine and all of that other good stuff down there in "paradise!";):D
Congratulations on being named our extra special Sunday Cat of the Day, Buffet! Hope you and the family are chillin', enjoying a super special, laid back day of celebration! Carry on and party hearty, sweet baby girl!:D

catmandu
11-05-2006, 04:30 PM
Buffet, you are such a Lucky Cat, to have your Guardians find you in distress and bring you home.
Thats a Wonderful Home you have there you look so comfortable in your easy chair.
And the Found Cats All send a Gentle Giantess MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To BODACIOUS BUFFET COTD!!!
:) :rolleyes: :cool: :p ;) :D :cool: :cool: :cool:

karlyb
11-06-2006, 02:41 AM
You are a beautiful kitty, Buffet, but look none too pleased to have your picture taken! You were fortunate that your parents found you in the storm drain and rescued you into a life of love and comfort. I'd like to see you stretched out on your back with your little paws covering your eyes - how cute is that?!! You are a wonderful COTD, Miss Buffet, and I hope you have many more years of happiness and good health with your loving family.