PDA

View Full Version : Solo in the snow *pics*

wolfsoul
11-04-2006, 11:20 PM
ust a few pics of my boy in the snow yesterday morning. Sorry the quality isn't great.

I'm very excited about how gorgeous he is turning out. He has the most beautiful conformation I've seen in a puppy...Though I may be biased. :) Everyone who sees him comments on how unlike a puppy he is -- in fact, alot of people think he's an adult dog. He doesn't have the "puppy clumsies." He moves like his mother...smoothly, effortlessly, very light on his feet. He is so graceful. I take him for walks just so I can watch him move. I can't wait until he's old enough to show!

Tollers-n-Dobes
11-04-2006, 11:59 PM
He is beautiful, Jordan!! Lol...You couldn't possibly expect any less from a Visa puppy, could you? I've obviously never met her in real life, but just going by her pictures, she has one of the prettiest bodies I've ever seen in the breed. :)

wolfsoul
11-05-2006, 12:17 AM
Aw thanks! :) I love Visa's body too! It has bred true from her grandmother to her, so I'm hoping Solo will have it too -- just a little bit more square though (Visa is long in the body which is fine for females, but frowned upon in males -- so far he is very square though :) ). I couldn't have asked for a nicer pup!

Flatcoatluver
11-05-2006, 12:50 AM
Solo is sooo adorable!!! He is such a stunning boy, I can't wait to meet him. I know I will have to wait years, but he is worth waiting for. :D By the way, I am so jelous of you having snow!

chocolatepuppy
11-05-2006, 05:08 AM
Solo is adorable! I think I'm in love! :o It looks like he's having fun in the snow, I can't wait for snow. :)

borzoimom
11-05-2006, 06:08 AM
Aw thanks! :) I love Visa's body too! It has bred true from her grandmother to her, so I'm hoping Solo will have it too -- just a little bit more square though (Visa is long in the body which is fine for females, but frowned upon in males -- so far he is very square though :) ). I couldn't have asked for a nicer pup!
Yes he is more square. And looks JUST BEAUTIFUL! And as you stated, VERY PROMISING!

animal_rescue
11-05-2006, 07:45 AM
Gosh he's so gorgeous!

BCollie_Kelly
11-05-2006, 08:14 AM
great pictures, he's really turning out to be such a handsome guy! :)

Alysser
11-05-2006, 08:24 AM
He is SUCH a cutie! Wolfsoul, your a wonderful breeder! :D I'm in love. Maybe one day I'll apply for a puppy from you. He's a beauty! :D

GreyhoundGirl
11-05-2006, 09:23 AM
Aww ! He's such an adorable fluffy ball of love. :D Always love seeeing Solo pics.

Sweet Sixy
11-05-2006, 09:31 AM
Solo is getting so big! He is just beautiful :D

MagicForPets
11-05-2006, 11:29 AM
Oh look at that handsome man!!! Are you going to show him?

k9krazee
11-05-2006, 07:45 PM
He is too cute for words!!

cyber-sibes
11-05-2006, 08:05 PM
He's a beautiful pup!

wolfsoul
11-06-2006, 01:30 AM
Thanks so much everyne! :D I took more pics of Solo today so I'll have more pics coming soon! Maltese_Love, that'd be awesome if you wanted one of my pups -- the more PT Belgians the better. ;)

Are you going to show him?
Yep, as soon as he's old enough I'm going to start campaigning him. :)

elizabethann
11-06-2006, 02:22 PM
He has to be one of the most handsome dogs on PT.

Husky_mom
11-06-2006, 03:05 PM
I totally alsmot miss this.......

how cute.........now that i think about Solo´s name......

Solo lo mejor !!!

only the best (in spanish) LOL

please show us more of the handsomest belgian puppy