PDA

View Full Version : Runners gone :(

ashleycat
11-04-2006, 09:21 AM
NOT.

I had a dream where my mom and someone fixed up my house. I had a bajillion rabbits too. weird. Well I noticed there was a pit bull in my back yard. I guess he was ours. I hadn't even noticed Runner was gone. This pitbull had tons of ( get this you ready? ) TATtOOS lol. He was a nice pit, just had tons of tattoos.

So anyways, when I notice she's gone. I ask my mom.. Where is Runner? She wouldn't tell me. So I start crying. WHERE IS RUNNER!!!!?? She says.. (this father person ) told me to get rid of her. She is in the Dallas county pound.

WHAT!!!!???? WHY?????

I could feel myself crying in mysleep. When I cry in mysleep I hold my breath.

I was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sad :(

I love my doggie.

CathyBogart
11-04-2006, 12:20 PM
I had a dream awhile ago that Star bit someone and my mom decided to have her PTS. For some reason the vet told me that Star would be scared unless I did it myself. So I was sitting there with Star, needle in hand, and I just couldn't do it. I felt awful all the next day.

*iluvskipper*
11-04-2006, 01:05 PM
Well I'm glad it was just a dream!!!

MagicForPets
11-04-2006, 01:07 PM
Oh I've done that before... I'm so glad it was not for real!

lute
11-04-2006, 02:04 PM
don't scare me like that! i've had dreams like that too about Gracie. i hope it never happends. i could never live without my Gracie. she's 2 next month! :D

husky_lover
11-04-2006, 02:59 PM
Dreams like that are so awful!!! I usually wake up and then have to go check on all my furkids!