PDA

View Full Version : Tunnels and A-Frames and Jumps...oh my!

Riptide
11-03-2006, 05:52 PM
Yep, that's right, agility trial this weekend! :D

This will be Pixie's 2nd trial and Kayla's 1st! It's a TDAA trial, which stands for Teacup Dogs Agility Association. It's for all dogs, purebred or mixed, under 17 inches at the shoulder. The equipment is smaller and the distance between the obstacles is shorter. So yay, mom doesn't have to run as far, lol.

I'm not expecting too much from either of them at this show. We entered this one to get experience - all though, a few Q's would be nice ;)

As for the girls...Pixie will probably be a bit on the slow side. She does fine at training, but freaks out at trials and normally wont listen to me in the ring, lol. But that'll come with experience ^^ Kayla will probably be a speeding bullet, but she'll probably miss her weave entries a few times or get too far out in front of me. So, we still have quite a bit to work on, but hey...I'm sure it'll be loads of fun, as always!

And of course, I'll force my dad to take loads of pictures of us, and I'll take loads of pictures of all the other cuties there (the dogs, I mean) :)

So...wish us luck, please! And good luck if anyone else is showing this weekend! I'll be back tomorrow evening to post the day's results, and then I'll do the same on Sunday ^^

k9krazee
11-03-2006, 06:00 PM
Woooohooooo! Good luck!!! :D :D

Riptide
11-03-2006, 07:17 PM

Flatcoatluver
11-03-2006, 08:01 PM
Good Luck!!! I've never heard of that venue, maybe because Zoey is 22'.
I have a agililty demo this weekend.

Sevaede
11-04-2006, 02:51 AM
Woohoo! We're rootin' for ya! :D

cloverfdx
11-04-2006, 05:03 AM
Goodluck.. good running vibes on the way for you all ;). We have a Flyball comp not this weekend but the one after, Tinny is running well, Clover is still running like a young un... but Elvis may decide not to run again :rolleyes:.

Alysser
11-04-2006, 07:09 AM
Good luck! Take some photos! :D

Ginger's Mom
11-04-2006, 07:56 AM
Yay!!! Wishing the girls good luck. :) I hope everyone has a ton of fun.