PDA

View Full Version : Barbacoa

Sirrahsim
11-03-2006, 04:50 PM
Anyone heard of this type of cooking? Hubby and I have reservations with some friends at this place:
http://www.metropolis.co.jp/tokyo/447/restaurants.asp
and it sounds pretty fun :)
It's a looooooong train ride on a vvvveeeerrrryyyyy crowded saturday train ride to Tokyo but my husband has been trying to get me to go there for years and I'm finally giving in since we are leaving in a couple weeks.
:D :D
What do you think?

Edwina's Secretary
11-03-2006, 04:59 PM
Be very, very hungry.....and beware the cheese bread! It is so good I could fill up on just that.

These restaurants have become rather popular.....great fun....too much food! :rolleyes: :D

Lobodeb
11-03-2006, 05:10 PM
That's Brazillian food right?

There's a place here that's to die for!

I hope you go hungry. Have fun!

Sirrahsim
11-03-2006, 05:40 PM
Morning sickness will make it impossible for me to go VERY hungry as I get sick when hungry, but I can pack quite a bit away anyway :D :D
What kind of cheese bread is it? Bread with cheese inside? Or on top like cheesebread from a pizza place??
I'm excited :)

Edwina's Secretary
11-03-2006, 05:45 PM
The ones I have been to .....it is like rolls with cheese....think the cheese biscuits at Red Lobster and take it up a few notches....

Sirrahsim
11-03-2006, 05:48 PM
Mmmmmm that sounds SO yummy :)

jackie
11-04-2006, 09:43 AM
Over here there are a lot of Argentinian steak houses, which seem pretty similar to this. One word, YUM! I love steak and salad so its pure heaven for me. :)