PDA

View Full Version : I'm sad. :(

luckies4me
11-03-2006, 02:01 PM
I just got off the phone with a lady who may take whiskey. She is on her way over here now to pick me up so we can go visit with her. I can't stop crying. The lady assures me she will send me photos and I hope she can join Pet Talk. :( :( :( I hate this. I hate that I have to find my animals homes. It's not fair, especially with all I have done for them. I will update later when I am not so emotional. Wish us luck she finds a great home.

Kayecee
11-03-2006, 02:50 PM
I'm new here so I'm not sure what's going on, but I'm sorry that you are having to find your pets other homes. I'm very attached to mine, so I can understand that you'd be sad and upset. I'll remember you in prayer.

husky_lover
11-03-2006, 02:55 PM
I'm so sorry that one of your babies have to go to a new home! I'll pray that Whiskey goes to a very loving and good home :) Best wishes to you and your babies.

luckies4me
11-03-2006, 04:18 PM
She's gone. :( She is going to a great home and the lady is so super nice! She said I can visit whenever I want. :D I gave her a bunch of supplies as well. She was so excited to have a dog, as she has been looking for one for a long time but wanted to wait to make sure she found the perfect one. She was so amazed at how well behaved Whiskey was. hehehe. I patted myself on the back for that one. :p I cried beforehand but once I knew she was going to a good home I just felt happy and relieved. I love my girl and she deserves the best, even if that doesn't mean with me.

Tollers-n-Dobes
11-03-2006, 04:48 PM
I'm so sorry, Cass. :(

I'm happy to hear that she's going to be living with a wonderful, caring owner though.

luckies4me
11-03-2006, 05:04 PM
Me too. :)