PDA

View Full Version : Pet Talk's very own Smurf!

Killearn Kitties
11-03-2006, 05:36 AM
Hi there Smurf! How great is it to see you honoured here today? It is always so exciting to see a cat we know as Cat of the Day!! :D

I'm so glad you have a great home now, little Muffin. It has been kind of cold this week for lying in the garden all day, so perhaps this morning you are curled up at a radiator? My three are certainly doing a bit of that now.

I think you deserve treats today, Smurf, fish fillets, catnip drops, strokes from mummy and positively no baths. :eek:

Samantha, Daisy and Jessica join me in congratulating you and saying Happy Cat of the Day! :D

Maresche
11-03-2006, 07:06 AM
Congratulations on being Cat of the Day Smurf! The first thing I thought when I saw your picture is "that is a cat with character." After reading your letter, I know I'm right.

I hope you get some fish in tomato sauce as a treat on this special day!

Sonia59
11-03-2006, 07:33 AM
Hi Smurf! I love your picture, you seem to be a cat full of character :D

What happened to you during the 12 first years of your life, sweetie? Good to see that you have now a good home with your meowmie who loves you so much :)

I hope you get many treats for your special day Smurf! Kisses on your adorable head :)

Barbiecat
11-03-2006, 07:40 AM
First of all, that's the purrfect name for you! Second, how WONDERFUL your parents are for adopting an "elder" cat; not many people would be willing to do that. You are exceptional people! I hope you all have many more years together. Thank you for taking care of such a wonderful cat!

Bari_d
11-03-2006, 07:52 AM
Smurf, it is wonderful to meet you - what a wonderful Scottish boy you are!!! And oh so fortunate to have such a loving home. This is "YOUR" day - congratulations on being today's special Cat of the Day - treats are definitely in order!!!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride (http://www.cathappy.com)

Miss Z
11-03-2006, 07:54 AM
Congratulations to one very handsome cat! And to hear that he is a PT cat aswell, what a bonus! :D

LittleOrangeKitten
11-03-2006, 08:31 AM
Smurf, you are just the smushiest kitty I've seen lately; and I love those big, fuzzy pawsies! You are a beauty and your meowmie obviously loves you very, very much, seeing as how you have so many freedoms and even get to play in the garden and catch plums.

You have a fantabulous celebration today and hopefully no baths for you! :D

catmandu
11-03-2006, 08:40 AM
Smurf when I saw your Happy Furry Fcae, I knew you for a Killearn Kitty.
You are a Bonnie Lad of A Cat, and a Handy Cat to have at a Cat Partee Mall Raid.
The Found Cats are delighted that a Pet Talker Cat is honored this way.
We send a BOOMING MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To SCOTTY SMURF COTD!!!
:) :rolleyes: :D :p ;) :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

mom2lotsacats
11-03-2006, 08:46 AM
Smurf,
What a handsome kitty you are! You look a bit like my Sarah. I'm glad you found a good home and can enjoy your life in comfort, the way kitties deserve. Congratutions on being cat of the day!

Randi
11-03-2006, 08:55 AM
Congratulations on being our lovely Cat of the day, Smurf!

You look like the goofiest boy around, and I can tell you have a wonderful life with your family. How lucky you are to have access to the garden too. Enjoy your day and get spoiled with extra treats... at least a fish fillet. ;)

Scritchies and kisses from us,
Fister & his mom

hardercy
11-03-2006, 09:25 AM
What a CUTE cat! Congrats on your special day, and your special home!

kohala
11-03-2006, 10:05 AM
Aha! I saw your pic and thought, at last, an Ewok is among us. You have that adventurous, mischeiviious look of those delightful Star Warriors. You, Sir Smurf, have the wise look of experience, and purrsonality just pours out of those eyes of yours!
So glad to have made your acquaintance!

momoffuzzyfaces
11-03-2006, 11:53 AM
Sir Smurf aren't you adorable? Yes, you are!!! ♥♥♥

That is a wonderful picture of you, sweetie!!! You look so kissable!!!
(smoochie smoochie)
I'm so glad you have a wonderful loving home!!!
Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D

RedHedd
11-03-2006, 03:30 PM
WOOT! Smurf is a PetTalk kitty? How wonderful! When I saw his pic and his name I thought how appropriate because your certainly do look like a Smurf - a very cute, blue furry one at that. Enjoy your special day as our COTD!

Zama
11-03-2006, 04:07 PM
Smurf

How cute and smushi you are. :cool: I just love the way you pat your mommy to get attention and then get lots of hugs and kisses for it. :D

Congrats on COTD honors.

cassiesmom
11-03-2006, 04:10 PM
Smurf, I love those pawsies! You are a beauty and your meowmie obviously loves you very, very much.

I agree 1,000%! You gave me a big smile today. Keep hunting down those pesky clothes pegs, honey boy. Happiest Cat-of-the-Day to you! Purrs and head bops from grey cat and human attendant in Illinois, U.S.A.

Laura's Babies
11-03-2006, 04:14 PM
You have such a "manly" look and I am just in love with your face!! You are just far to adoreable!!! HAPPY CAT OF THE DAY! (You can be MY COTD anyday!)

tatsxxx11
11-03-2006, 06:00 PM
One of our very own, Cat of the Day!!! Woo hoo!:cool: :p :D Your Mom must have fallen off her chair when she saw your sweet self smiling back at her today!:) What a precious, adorable, most deserving honoree.....look at those massive pawsies!:D I'm so happy for you cutie pie, finding your way to such a wonderful, warm and loving forever home!!! Mummy and Jamie are blessed to have you in their lives! Hope you and your proud Mum and Dad are having a fun filled "top cat" day, sweetheart...lots of "wee tasty treats" if you get my drift!:D;) ! Hugs and smoochies to you, beautiful Smurf!!!:)

karlyb
11-04-2006, 02:00 AM
Smurf, you are a very pretty boy and have a distinguished look about you. Thanks to your mom and dad for adopting a senior kitty. They have given you a wonderful life, Smurf, and you have become a great companion to them. I can tell that your mom loves you so very much, Smurf!

CultureJunky
11-04-2006, 05:17 AM
Hey Smurf, what a cute character you are! It's good to see a Celtic relative on Cat Of The Day, you are so cute you definately have that old cloth cat vibe of Bagpuss going on, you look so cuddly!
Enjoy Your Special Day!

SpaceCowgirl
11-27-2006, 05:42 PM
Smurf,

Just wanted to say again (in your official thread!) how pretty you are! I still think you look like a wookie, my husband agrees. ;) Your new parents are sure lucky to have you!

*Lillian