PDA

View Full Version : Taking a break...

moosmom
11-02-2006, 10:58 PM
After thinking long and hard about everything that's happened these past couple of weeks, and how much hurt I've caused people by my harsh words in some of my posts, I've decided to take a break from PT for while.

To all that I've hurt and offended, I am truly sorry. :( I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me. I know that words cut like a knife and some of the things I've said were said in haste. I have to learn to think about the consequences before opening my mouth.

I hope to post again after I've dealt with some of the issues behind my anger. :(

Till then...

Catty1
11-02-2006, 11:08 PM
Donna - you have had no lack of stress and rough stuff...the unfairness of things is enough to make ME angry sometimes, especially when I haven't had the time to decompress!

HUGS to you...I hope your move goes well, and when you are settled into your new place, and working, and in your routine...I believe and hope you will feel a bit better! :)

Keep the faith, Girl!

cyber-sibes
11-02-2006, 11:14 PM
Good luck with everything, Donna. Hope the new job & the move go well, and we'll be here when you're ready to post again! :p PM me or e-mail anytime!

Dorothy39
11-02-2006, 11:17 PM
I feel as though we are sitting at my Dining Room Table~

Donna,

I certainly Respect and Value you as a Pet Talk Member.

You are , well, a PIP!!! Your the Tops, You're the Mona Lisa~~~

Aside from all that, I'll keep you in my thoughts, hoping that when you have settled into your sweet and cozy apartment, you will feel refreshed and ready to pay us a visit with your lovely POSTS!!!

Please Take Our Friendship Seriously ;)

God Bless

Logan
11-02-2006, 11:32 PM
I didn't see your offensive posts (if there were some), but I assumed your stressful situation was attributing to anything you said.

We will look forward to positive things from you, Donna, as I just know you will be back with good news, soon!

Logan

Karen
11-02-2006, 11:50 PM
I hope you can find some peace, and we'll be here for you whenever you need us, PM me if you ever want to, okay?

Love you, we're all pulling for you!

Corinna
11-03-2006, 12:04 AM
HUGS to you good luck on your move.

trayi52
11-03-2006, 12:10 AM
Hugs from me too, Donna, don't stay away too long. I'll be praying for you.

Willie

kittycats_delight
11-03-2006, 02:42 AM
i am gonna miss you so much. i will be returning to pt in the next few days be will be sorry you won't be here but you have to look after you first and formost. please take care and return to us when you feel ready. until them we will miss you. (((((Donna))))) love you girl please take care of you. P.S. pm me or email me if you ever need me to talk or anything at all. my new email address is [email protected]

Miss Z
11-03-2006, 03:30 AM
Donna,

I really am going to miss you! I have my fingers crossed that everything works out for you from here and I'm sure that the rest of PT are all behind you. Stay strong, and if you do pop in once in a while please PM me to let me know how you are.

((hugs))

Zara

Barbara
11-03-2006, 03:58 AM
Donna, I seem to have a talent to avoid all threads with unpleasant messages from anybody- so I have no idea what you are talking about.
I know however that you life has been very difficult in this last year and I hope you find a new base from which to start again.
Hugs to you and the kitties.

Pawsitive Thinking
11-03-2006, 04:16 AM
I'm going to miss you. Hope you will be back with us soon - don't be too hard on yourself, you're going through a tough time and are only human like the rest of us.

Take care

Daisy and Delilah
11-03-2006, 06:52 AM
I think you're being way too hard on yourself Donna. That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it. You've had your share and more of personal hardship lately. All things need diversity to be interesting and I believe you add that to this board in an interesting way. I have always found your posts to be honest and very heartfelt. I hope and pray everything works out for you now and we'll miss you. Come back when you're ready. :)

Laura's Babies
11-03-2006, 08:21 AM
Ack! I reckon I have missed something or something else just flew right over my head. :rolleyes:

I hate that you need a break from this wonderful place and I can promise you, we WILL miss you. I probably will be gone when you come back so have a Happy Thanksgiving. Good luck with your move and all the things changing in your life.

JenBKR
11-03-2006, 08:24 AM
Donna, I will miss you tons. Good luck with your move and hurry back to us! If you ever need to talk just PM me, ok? ((((hugs))))

caseysmom
11-03-2006, 09:12 AM
Donna, I am sure your post to me is one that you are referring to. Please don't leave because of that. I realize how much stress you are under and hold absolutely positevely no grudge...my life is stressful like that too. We are friends I hope and friends forgive and move on...

Anyway please don't leave you are a valued member here.

davidpizzica
11-03-2006, 09:59 AM
Donna, you WILL be missed here. Many, many {{{{HUGS}}}} to you, sweetheart! If you have any important news from Connecticut, I'll be sure to post it for you. Again Donna, you're the best.

RedHedd
11-03-2006, 10:23 AM
Donna, good luck with the move. Stress sometimes causes us to say things we wouldn't when life is serene. Take it one day at a time (I know you know about that ;) ), be gentle with yourself, take a few Steps .... this too shall pass. Looking forward to hearing about the move and seeing pics of you and MooShoo in his new home!

catnapper
11-03-2006, 10:27 AM
Sorry to hear you feel you need a break -- trust me, I understand! Stress makes us say and do things we typically wouldn't do.

Keep planning on how cute you're going to make that new apartment and have fun putting it all together. We'll be here when you're ready to come back ((((hugs))))

ramanth
11-03-2006, 10:40 AM
I'll chat with ya this weekend if you aren't too busy. :)

*HUGS*

I must admit that I used to have a horrid temper. Now, it's just deep breathes. :)

Lobodeb
11-03-2006, 10:45 AM
Lord knows you've been dealt with your fair share of stress, so I can't blame you for wanting to take some time. I appreciate your apology (although I have never seen anything that warants it) and respect that you aren't making any excuses.

I hope you find the answers that you're looking for. You and I have never gotten very "close" so to speak, but I'm a great listener. PM me if you need to vent.

Good luck to you. PT isn't going anywhere, but we'll sure miss you.

K9karen
11-03-2006, 12:41 PM
Ahhhh..cut it out woman.. you ain't goin' nowheres....

slick
11-03-2006, 12:56 PM
There comes a time in one's life when a Pet Talk break is very necessary, not only to get one's life on track, but to also come back with a renewed perspective and a better disposition. I have done this several times and it works.

Good luck Donna.

Randi
11-03-2006, 01:26 PM
Donna, I understand you need to take a break, but I also think you're too hard on yourself. I admire you for being so straight forward in your posts, and I'll miss seing you here.

You've been through quite a lot recently, but it all seems to fall in place, doesn't it. :) Take your time and get things sorted, and come back when you're up to it.

Good luck!

NoahsMommy
11-03-2006, 01:58 PM
Donna,

I'm sorry that things have happened to anger you and make you want to take a break. I haven't been up to being around, so I don't know what went on.

I'll miss you greatly. You've always been so supportive of me and I'll never forget that. Please at least take my email and communicate that way with me? [email protected]

I'll miss you, sweetie.

Love you!

finn's mom
11-03-2006, 07:53 PM
Totally understood. You're a part of Pet Talk, regardless of how often you visit. :) You have to take care of you first and foremost. Hope you can find some peace.

carole
11-04-2006, 12:17 AM
Donna girl you know i think the world of you, and hey i understand completely if you feel the need to have a break, we all do from time to time, you know one of the things that make you who you are and special is how passionate you are about what you believe in, there is nothing wrong with that at all, but if you feel you need to find ways to express it differently then by all means do so,recognising things in ourselves is always a step in the right direction, but hey girl i love ya and really dont think you need to change one little bit ok.

You take care now and i know you will be back soon, you won't beable to leave us for long , after all we are your family, and family stick together through thick and thin, Right! HUGS. :)

Sevaede
11-04-2006, 03:00 AM
We'll miss you, Donna! :(

orangemm
11-04-2006, 05:02 AM
We'll be here when you are ready. Whether it's a day or a month, take your time. We'll try to be patient..........

And, don't be so hard on yourself.

(hugs)