PDA

View Full Version : My sweet albino budgie...*1*

Alysser
11-02-2006, 04:54 PM
I love this picture of Star, she looks so majestic.. :) and sort of like she is thinking hard about something..
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v708/bobbernut/Star1.jpg

Miss Z
11-02-2006, 05:01 PM
Wow, I am in love with that picture! She certainly is a beautiful birdie. I hope you don't mind, but I've put that pic as my desktop background :D

Zippy
11-02-2006, 05:53 PM
What a Beautiful picture of Stunning Star.I love albino budgies.They make me think of snowflakes for some reason.

Argranade
11-02-2006, 05:59 PM
She looks realy pretty, at the auction there was an albino budgie for sale but I never thought of getting it .... my dad asked me if I wanted it after it was sold lol.

Star has pink eye's right? that will mean she's a pure albino.

Alysser
11-02-2006, 07:26 PM
Thank you, guys! Yeah, she is a real albino, her eyes are pink(or red?) :p'

Argranade, if you ever get an albino budgie DO NOT get a different colored one. Albino budgies are often kicked out of their flocks in the wild because of their color, and they fight with other budgies to. I have no clue why, but it's just something I read, and I know the fighting thing from experience. :eek:

Argranade
11-02-2006, 07:30 PM
Thank you, guys! Yeah, she is a real albino, her eyes are pink(or red?) :p'

Argranade, if you ever get an albino budgie DO NOT get a different colored one. Albino budgies are often kicked out of their flocks in the wild because of their color, and they fight with other budgies to. I have no clue why, but it's just something I read, and I know the fighting thing from experience. :eek:

This female albino budgie was paired up with a blue male! :eek:

I hope it's ok.

zoomer
11-02-2006, 08:45 PM
Oh just look at her isn't she adorable? :D

Chilli
11-02-2006, 11:59 PM
What a wonderful picture! Just as Zara is, I'm in love with it. :D
I wish I could get pictures half as good as that of my boys.

BC_MoM
11-03-2006, 12:39 AM
She is a very thoughtful looking girl! :D

Alysser
11-03-2006, 07:20 PM
Thanks guys! Courtney, your pictures are fine! Star is such a ham though, she chirps everytime I take the camera out.