PDA

View Full Version : Exhausted bottle mama checking in.

jenluckenbach
11-02-2006, 02:44 PM
The boys seem to be doing very well. Here are today's new pictures.

Chip
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/manofmanycats/Chip11-2-06.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/manofmanycats/Chip11-02-06.jpg

Dale
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/manofmanycats/Dale11-02-06.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/manofmanycats/Dale11-2-06.jpg

I don't know how new moms DO IT! :eek: But I think within a week I should be able to sleep through the night. AAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. :)

Laura's Babies
11-02-2006, 03:18 PM
Those are just to cute! They look so full that they can't keep those eyes open. I love those pink tummies and pawsies.... it is just to sweet!

Karen
11-02-2006, 03:26 PM
Awwww, full little tummies, and such cutie pies! :) Thanks for sharing pictures, Jen!

Barbara
11-02-2006, 03:35 PM
I think they will be BIG boys one day. Regarding the fact that they just start to prick up their ears they look really plump :)

Uabassoon
11-02-2006, 03:41 PM
I love their little bellies! I want to give them tons of kisses :D

orangemm
11-02-2006, 03:49 PM
But look at all the good food and loving you give them every day; you can make up sleep, but you can never get enough lovin' (at least these lil guys can't!). You are a wonderful meowmie to them.

Look at those bellies and satisfied faces!

Donnaj4962
11-02-2006, 04:08 PM
Oh my Jen.... they look as tired as I bet you feel! They are adorable! And you are giving them the great start to life that they deserve! Thanks for the pictures!

Freedom
11-02-2006, 04:19 PM
I do believe Chip has a pot belly, he ate so much! What cute fellas! Keep up the good work, Jen!

jazzcat
11-02-2006, 04:41 PM
Oh Jen, they are so cute!!!!! I bet they are well worth the missed sleep. ;)

jenluckenbach
11-02-2006, 04:41 PM
I do believe Chip has a pot belly, he ate so much! What cute fellas!
HE DOES!! :eek:

Killearn Kitties
11-02-2006, 05:05 PM
Aww, look at them! I'm glad to see them doing so well! I hope you get a good sleep soon. :D

KitCat
11-02-2006, 05:39 PM
AWWW! Where was the cuteness alert?

catmandu
11-02-2006, 05:45 PM
There Are Two Of The Sweetest Babies Ever Jen.
Suzie Angel Is There With Them, To Help Spell You Through The Night.
You Are Doing A Great Job With Those Little Ones.
Thats Two More Gold Stars By Your Name, Hero Jen.

Catlady711
11-02-2006, 06:16 PM
I do sympathize with you on the exhaustion after recently having BTDT (been there done that) myself recently. Sleeping through the night is blissful and waking up at 3 a.m. trying to groggily fix a bottle is not, however when those cute little faces look up at you and nestle up and purr, all the tiredness just doesn't seem so important.....well, not till they go back to sleeping in a kitten heap again. ROFL

Your tiny babies are really sweet looking! Those bellies remind me of Josh! lol Raising kittens is soooooo worth it all! :D

By the way, how do you keep them so clean? All three of these fosters, and Pooky when he was little, are just plain M-E-S-S-Y! Bear was the only kitten I've raised that seemed to stay clean on his own. lol Even now at approx. 5-6 weeks, the fosters are just now starting to eat neatly, but not quite, I still have to wipe off chins and chests, and sometimes feet when they walk in the food bowl. lol

krazyaboutkatz
11-02-2006, 10:52 PM
Chip and Dale sure are cutie pies.:) You're doing very well with feeding them mama Jen.:)

Sara luvs her Tinky
11-03-2006, 05:37 AM
oh how i just looooove them!!

they are so CUTE!!!! You are doing a wonderful job feeding them Jen.... *kisses*kisses*kisses* for their cute bellies!

Rie Rie
11-03-2006, 07:27 AM
OMG!!! Someone help me clean the drool off my monitor. They are just too darn cute.

catnapper
11-03-2006, 07:29 AM
Oh Jen, what sweeties! Can ya guess which one I'm drawn to most?

Logan
11-03-2006, 08:52 AM
OMG!!! Someone help me clean the drool off my monitor. They are just too darn cute.

I was thinking the exact same thing!!!! :)

Randi
11-03-2006, 09:01 AM
Oh, aren't they just cute!! :p They sure seem to thrive in your good care, Jen, and they'll grow up to be very handsome Chippendales. :D

Hope you get some sleep soon, it looks like they wouldn't strave to death if you skipped one meal. ;)

I'd love to see new pictures of them once a week - hint, hint!

jenluckenbach
11-03-2006, 03:25 PM
Oh Jen, what sweeties! Can ya guess which one I'm drawn to most?
UM? The one that looks EXACTLY like Pouncer did at this age???? ;)

rg_girlca
11-03-2006, 04:48 PM
OMG!!! Look at those adorable wee widdle tabbies. I love their names, Chip & Dale. Too cute.

I haven't bottle fed P-Pod since Sunday and I am still having sleepless nights.
LOL!!!!!

You are doing a fantastic job Jen, for being a first time bottle feeder of kitties. :D

K & L
11-03-2006, 09:37 PM
Oh is it ever so exhausting, but all so worth it! Great job Jen!

catcrazylady
11-05-2006, 09:25 AM
Oh gosh Jen they are absolutely ADORABLE!!! I can tell from the size of those bellies that they are doing great! :D

It is exhausting isn't it? When ever I have bottle babies I don't sleep in the bed. I sleep in the recliner with them next to me so I make sure to wake up. I would be up off and on all night and then go to work and fall over. :rolleyes: Everytime bottle babies come into the shelter I swear they are not coming home with me because they steal my heart as well as my sleep! When the situation arises that I'm the only one available I roll my eyes, grumble, bring them home and fall in love!!! There truly is something very peaceful about holding a tiny nursing baby at 3:00am. ;) :D

Your doing a great job!

AmberLee
11-05-2006, 01:30 PM
Oh Jen, what cuties!!!

Hang in there, it will get better soon.

{{{hugs}}}