PDA

View Full Version : Poor Snoopy!

4 Dog Mother
11-02-2006, 01:32 PM
Snoopy is sick again. Poor baby. He woke me up about midnight and had been sick in his kennel. I cleaned it up but later he was sick again. It became an about every hour happening. Carl had let him on our bed and he got sick all over it and down the side. What a mess!

Anyway, I took him to the vet today and he drew blood to see what might be happening. I should be hearing from him pretty soon. He couldn't find anything by examining him so he is afraid it might be his liver levels again. He had a seizure on Sunday and sometimes after that his liver counts go wild. He won't eat and was throwing up the water he drank. The vet gave him two shots so he wouldn't be sick anymore and an iv of water so he won't get dehydrated. He has been drinking small sips of water and keeping it down.

So please pray for Snoopy. He is so listless and sad looking. And that sure isn't our Snoopy.

sumbirdy
11-02-2006, 01:35 PM
Poor Snoopy! :( You'll be in my prayers and I hope you get to feeling better real soon.

Logan
11-02-2006, 02:21 PM
Diana, your Snoopy will be in my prayers, and you will be, too! I hope the injections help and that he will settle down and be ok.

Logan

Karen
11-02-2006, 02:42 PM
Poor spotty boy. Give him a kiss for me, okay?

Cinder & Smoke
11-02-2006, 02:59 PM
Hi God ~

Sorrie ta be callin again - but you prolly know what it's about ...

Yup, or Buddie Snoopy is feelin poorly agin. :(

Kan we male a deal?
Sumpin like maybe we'll all BE-Have fur a while - no long hikes, nor krossin da road -
an in exchange You'll fix Snoopy up so's he feels better an quitz havin spellz.

We kan prolly get a few other Pupz ta sine in onna "deal", too.

Meanwhile, we'll keep Krossin Pawz & Klawz, an sendin Prayers for the Snoopster.
An don't furget, God - Mom Diana & Pop Carl kuld sure use some {{{God'sHugs}}}.

THANKS God!

/s/ the Prayer Pups

PS: Hey Snoop ~ FEEL BETTER SOON, Bub!! ;)

cyber-sibes
11-02-2006, 03:11 PM
:( Poor baby boy. Will keep prayin' Snoopy feels better sooooooon! (((hugs))) to you all.

Jadapit
11-02-2006, 03:32 PM
Poor Snoopy. :( I hope he feels better soon. He will be in my thoughts and prayers.

4 Dog Mother
11-02-2006, 03:42 PM
Snoopy is very, very sick. He is at the vets and will be there for the next couple of days. He either has pancreatitis or lymphoma. Neither is good. He is being hooked up to ivs and a blood test will be sent out to see if a bigger lab can tell whether it is pancreatitis (sp?) If it is pancreatitis than we can't fight as aggressively as the vet would like because of his seizure medication. So the news is not good at all.

Please keep my poor little Snoopy in prayer!

RobiLee
11-02-2006, 03:44 PM
Diana, Snoopy will be in my prayers.

{{HUGS}}

chocolatepuppy
11-02-2006, 04:40 PM
I will keep Snoopy in my prayers.

lizbud
11-02-2006, 04:40 PM
Darn. :( I am so sorry to hear this about Snoopy. It's just not fair that
he has these problems. :( I do hope the Vet can get him stabilized and that
Snoopy is not too uncomfortable. We love ya Snoopy. Prayers for a quick
recovery sweet boy.

Cinder & Smoke
11-02-2006, 04:51 PM
:(

Snoopy is very, very sick.
He is at the vets and will be there for the next couple of days.

Please keep my poor little Snoopy in prayer!

Prayers On the Way!

Has New Vet considered consulting with the OSU Hospital?

OSU offers a wide range of diagnostic services - and might have some suggestions.
See >>>

Home page: http://www.vet.ohio-state.edu/
Hospital Info: http://www.vet.ohio-state.edu/clinicalsciences.htm

We'll all *chip in* to buy Snoop a Bus Ticket to OSU! ;)

Cincy'sMom
11-02-2006, 05:49 PM
I just got off the phone with my mom. The vet did suggest OSU, but they aren't sure how much they could do for him. For right now, they are waiting to see what the lab results show. Please keep the prayers coming. The poor boy has been through so much in his few short years (He's only 4)

Pam
11-02-2006, 06:01 PM
((((Hugs)))) for Snoopy and his family. :(

Ginger's Mom
11-02-2006, 06:15 PM
I am so sorry to hear this. Poor baby boy. I will definitely pray for a quick diagnosis and cure for Snoopy's problems. :(

dukedogsmom
11-02-2006, 06:17 PM
I am so sorry to hear this. Duke had pancreaitis a few years back and was at the vet for a week. I hope Snoopy can pull through this. We love you, Snoopy! Get well soon.

Logan
11-02-2006, 06:46 PM
Diana, my prayers continue for Snoopy.

RedHedd
11-02-2006, 07:41 PM
Prayers going out your way. PT prayers work miracles. Snoopy, we're pulling for you.

AbbyMom
11-02-2006, 08:20 PM
Prayers on the way for Snoopy!

MajesticCollies
11-02-2006, 08:24 PM
get better buddy Snoopy. Things will be OK i Know it.

Pembroke_Corgi
11-02-2006, 09:30 PM
Oh no! :( I'll be thinking of him.

gini
11-02-2006, 09:56 PM
Let me offer my prayers for Snoopy too. I am so sorry that you and Snoopy have to go through this.

These times just break our hearts for those we love so much.

4 Dog Mother
11-02-2006, 10:06 PM
The vet just called to tell me how Snoops is doing. He said he has chewed through 4 catheter lines so far and two e-collars. He won't be able to keep him on continuous iv's all night now like he would have liked to do but he gave him a large supply of fluids just a little while ago. He has had a couple of other emergencies so he has 4 patients overnight so he will be checking on them every few hours.

Hopefully tomorrow will go better and they can find a way to keep a line hooked up on him.

Keep those prayers a coming!

wolf_Q
11-02-2006, 10:41 PM
I'm sorry to hear that poor Snoopy is ill again, I hope he will be feeling better soon!

shais_mom
11-02-2006, 11:48 PM
Gosh I'm so sorry I missed this!
Poor Snoopers!
I will say a prayer for him and for you!

Cinder & Smoke
11-03-2006, 12:38 AM
... how Snoops is doing.

He has chewed through 4 catheter lines so far and two e-collars.

:eek:

SNOOPERS!! --- :eek: --- QUIT DAT!!
**CHILL**, Bub!

:confused:
Inquiring Minds wanna know ...
HOW do you manage to *chew up* an E-collar?????
(And not one, but TWO!?)

Tell the White Coat to check out the BiteNot Collar >>>

http://www.bitenot.com/

It might or might not help to save the IV Line - it depends upon how far
up his leg the IV insertion point is;
and whether or not Snoopy can *lay down* and *stretch* his arm out far
enough to get his mouth on the Line.
Put on properly, the BiteNot prevents him from being able to turn or bend his neck.

... TWO E-collars ... that boy is GOOD!

:rolleyes:
:D

areias
11-03-2006, 12:52 AM
Poor Snoopy. :( I hope he feels better! When will the bloodwork come back?

Two e-collars-never seen that one before. :) Maybe he's feeling a bit better?

pitc9
11-03-2006, 07:59 AM
Snoopy is in my prayers!

Cataholic
11-03-2006, 08:33 AM
Prayers on the way up for Snoopy and those that love him. :(

ramanth
11-03-2006, 10:34 AM
Snoopy!! Leave those lines alone. They are helping you, we promise.

I pray you get better soon. *hugs*

Lobodeb
11-03-2006, 10:57 AM
Awww, poor Snoopy.

Prayers on the way. Get better real soon, ok?

4 Dog Mother
11-03-2006, 11:26 AM
The vet just called and said Snoopy is doing much better! He hasn't chewed the bandage off that covers the catheter they are leaving in to use for meds so that is a very good thing. Some of the blood results came back. The lympocyte count was WAY down to the normal range so it looks like we may be able to rule out Lymphoma which is a VERY good thing. Some of the other counts are down so things are looking good right now. The vet said I could come in between 2 and 3 and visit with Snoopy and even take him for a walk. Can't wait to see him!

Keep those prayers a coming. We all know that pet talk prayer works!

Jadapit
11-03-2006, 11:57 AM
Good boy Snoopy! I'm so glad he's doing better. I bet he cant wait to see you either. :)

Daisy and Delilah
11-03-2006, 12:01 PM
It sounds like Snoopy still has alot of fight and determination in him. We're pretty sure you're gonna be alright Snoopy but we're sending some thoughts and prayers your way to help the process!!
{{{{HUGS FOR SNOOPY AND ALL}}}}

Ginger's Mom
11-03-2006, 12:38 PM
Glad to hear that Snoopy has made some improvement. See Snoopy, those annoying lines are helping and if you leave them in for just a little more you can get much better. I will keep Snoopy in my prayers.

lizbud
11-03-2006, 01:07 PM
It's good to hear Snoop is looking better today.Please give him a smooch
for me today when you see him. :) I hope he continues to let the medicine
do it's work.

Cinder & Smoke
11-03-2006, 01:45 PM
:)

Snoop's gonna take a Hike wiff Mom --- :cool:

Glad you're leavin the IV Line alone ... it's gonna make ya Feel BETTER! ;)

Have a nice Hike - an don't <trip> over the IV Line!

*Slurrpies* frum da Prayer Muttz!

cyber-sibes
11-03-2006, 02:59 PM
Happy news! That sounds very promising, Diana. ((((hugs))) to the Snoopster!

gini
11-03-2006, 03:05 PM
Ah, at last, some good news. Prayers will continue for Snoopy though - and for you too.

Cincy'sMom
11-03-2006, 03:50 PM
Glad to hear Snoopy is doing better!! How did the walk go?

4 Dog Mother
11-03-2006, 05:54 PM
Snoopy and I went around the block for our walk and he did really well. Almost but not quite back to normal as far as attitude. Yesterday he was definitely depressed. Today he almost knocked me over when I bent down to pet him. After the walk, I stayed and help give him his iv fluids and fed him a little dog food. I was probably there about an hour. Since he is such a brat for them when he gives them the fluids, I may be going back at 8:00 tonight.
I asked the vet whether the e-collar was a normal big one and he showed me one and yes it was. What Snoopy did was bang it into the crate bars until he bent it and could get a grip on the bent plastic and then proceeded to shread it. The vet said when they switched to the iv line he then would try to chew through his leash. Of course, while I was there he laid down next to me on the floor with his head on my lap and let the stuff just drip into them. I teased the doc and his assistants that they were making up stuff about my poor Snoops. They said he also scratched at the gate bars and tried chewing on them too.

The doc said Snoopy would have to be there at least until tomorrow afternoon - he wants to get about 5 or 6 small meals in him without it coming back up before he sends him home.

The test came back that it was pancreatitis and unfortunately due to some of the problems Snoopy has it is probably going to keep recurring. We just don't know how often.

He also said Snoopy has an abnormal amount of fat in his blood. That when you let it sit it all coagulates together and makes his blood milky white. Which of course is not a good thing. So he will need to be on a food that is easily digested to help keep the pancreatitis from recurring.

Snoopy is such an active dog - the way he runs and shows his love to us shows us how much joy there is in him and he fills us with that joy too.

lizbud
11-03-2006, 06:05 PM
Sorry that Snoopy is such a bad patient at the Vets, but can't say that
I blame the guy. I make a terrible patient too. :) I'm so glad he's feeling
better. Wishing you many, many better days Snoopy.

Cinder & Smoke
11-03-2006, 07:03 PM
Snoopy and I went around the block for our walk and he did really well.

Since he is such a brat http://petoftheday.com/i/our_smilies/tongue.gif for them when they give him the fluids,
I may be going back at 8:00 tonight.

What Snoopy did was bang the E-collar into the crate bars until he bent it
and could get a grip on the bent plastic ... and then proceeded to shread it.

Snoopy is such an active dog - the way he runs and shows his love to us
shows us how much joy there is in him and he fills us with that joy too.

http://petoftheday.com/i/our_smilies/smile.gif
http://petoftheday.com/i/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

Sounds like we're headed towards Feelin BETTER! - GO, Snoopy, GO!!

*NICE* technique on the E-collar, Bub!
Bein *sick* sure hasn't effected your Brain, has it?

Just a thought, though ... you might get outta the Hospital a lil *quicker*
if you start BEE-HAVING and begin following the Rules!

Keep making Progress - we want to hear you're on the way HOME!

{{{HUGS}}} from the Dawg-Sitter and his FurKids
http://petoftheday.com/i/our_smilies/wink.gif

Pam
11-03-2006, 07:07 PM
start BEE-HAVING and begin following the Rules!

{{{HUGS}}} from the Dawg-Sitter and his FurKids
http://petoftheday.com/i/our_smilies/wink.gif

Just had to smile at your post Phred because I am hoping you are following your own advice! :p

It sounds like good news to me for Snoopy. Please tell him that his friends, Bella and Ripley, (and me of course :) ) are rooting for him to get *sprung* and come home ASAP.

Cinder & Smoke
11-03-2006, 07:45 PM
(Phred) ...
I am hoping you are following your own advice! :p

... rooting for Snoopy to get *sprung* and come home ASAP.

:o
Does seem a bit like the Pot calling the Kettle "Black", doesn't it? :o

But HEY - *I* didn't *chew up* TWO E-collars and *pull out* FOUR IV Lines!

:p

GET BETTER QUICK, Snoopster!! :D

luvofallhorses
11-03-2006, 08:00 PM
sorry I just saw this! :o poor sweet, Snoopy! :( I will keep Snoopy in my thoughts and prayers. I really hope he is better soon!
(((((Snoopy & 4 dog mother)))))

cyber-sibes
11-03-2006, 10:19 PM
:o I cant believe that sweet pup would be so BAD either. They must be making it up. ;)
Hang on Snoopy, Snoppy hang on..dada...dada...dada..dada :cool:

K9karen
11-03-2006, 11:05 PM
[QUOTE=Cinder & Smoke]:o
Does seem a bit like the Pot calling the Kettle "Black", doesn't it? :o

But HEY - *I* didn't *chew up* TWO E-collars and *pull out* FOUR IV Lines!

Noooo.. but I'll bet you wudda if ya cudda

Glad you're feelin' a lot better, Snoopers! Mz Logan is totally impressed by your pulls and chews cause she's such a scaredy dog at the vet. But dude, it was for your own good, and see? you're feeling much happier!! Be good so you can go home soon!

molucass
11-03-2006, 11:13 PM
Glad to hear that Snoopy is feeling a bit better.

Give that handsome boy some kisses from me and my pups. :)

Cincy'sMom
11-03-2006, 11:28 PM
I've been doing some looking online tonight, and found some interesting articles.

This (http://vetmedicine.about.com/cs/dogdiseasesp/a/pancreatitis.htm) is one about pancreatits, that mentions Hyperlipidemia (high fat content in blood) as a cause or risk factor.

I then looked up Hyperlipidemia and found this (http://www.weir.net/~lglass/canine-hyperlipidemia.htm) article, which talks more about Schnauzers and diabetes, but also mentions this condition causing seizures.

Hard to say what causes what, but here's hoping changing Snoopy's food, and getting his blood work in order will help control the seizures as well!

Sorry buddy, no more french fries :(

Cinder & Smoke
11-03-2006, 11:50 PM
Sorry buddy, no more french fries http://petoftheday.com/i/our_smilies/frown.gif

http://petoftheday.com/i/our_smilies/eek.gif
No more FRIES!??

OMG - say it isn't so! http://petoftheday.com/i/our_smilies/frown.gif

Dad asked da MickyD Gurl fur a "Fries wiffout salt" wun tyme ...
there wuzza loooong pawz, an she finally sed "OK" ...

We pulled up ta pay and get our stuff ... an she telled us ta pull over inna Penalty Box ...
She brung our "speschul order" over a while later.
Dad duzint ask fur NO Salt Fries any more! http://petoftheday.com/i/our_smilies/tongue.gif

PS: The NO Salters tasted *AWFULL*!! :p

http://petoftheday.com/i/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

ChrisH
11-04-2006, 08:33 AM
Poor Snoopy. I've only just seen this and am glad to read he's doing better. Prayers and good thoughts going out for the dear boy.

4 Dog Mother
11-04-2006, 08:44 AM
The vet just called - Snoopy is coming home at noon! They would have liked to kept him until later this afternoon or early evening but he is throwing a tantrum - pulling off his bandages and tearing out the port and tearing up his blankets etc. so they are ready to get rid of him. The vet said he ate well this morning so he would like to give him more oral medicine before sending him home but since Snoopy is not cooperating he thinks it would be best if he was at home with his mommy.

Amy, he did tell me that the fat in the blood was something that happened more commonly in Schnauzers. I just looked at Snoopy and said I didn't think there was any Schnauzer in him. Thanks for the information though. He will be eating a prescription diet from the vet right now. I am not sure when or if he will get to go back to regular food.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid153/pa2e9e2f4caea7049e798dc84a57bb966/f5993cfb.jpg

lv4dogs
11-04-2006, 09:21 AM
Oh Diana, I am so sorry I didn't get to this sooner. I am glad to hear he is doing well and is coming home. Yous are in my thoughts.
If you need anything please just ask. (I can consult with my vets office if you need me to). HUGS to you & the fur gang

Cinder & Smoke
11-04-2006, 09:22 AM
Snoopy is coming home at noon!

They would have liked to kept him until later - but he is throwing a tantrum -
pulling off his bandages and tearing out the port and tearing up his blankets etc. -
so they are ready to get rid of him.

... since Snoopy is not cooperating ... it would be best if he was at home with his mommy.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid153/pa2e9e2f4caea7049e798dc84a57bb966/f5993cfb.jpg

Where there's a WILL there's a WAY!

HOMEWARD Bound!

Wonder if Snoopers is gonna have a "STICKER" on his file folder? :p

Now LISSEN to MOM, Snoop!
Glad you're Feelin BETTER, Bub!

4 Dog Mother
11-04-2006, 09:34 AM
A sticker on his file folder? Is that what they do for you? Trouble makers are marked with a red sticker, huh?

The remark about the french fries also hit home. Last night while I was with the vet, I asked if rawhide was okay for Snoopy and he said why he never recommended rawhide, it was better than other things. Like french fries were a real no no. I smiled cause when we do fast food we usually buy an extra fries for the dogs - no more fries for the Snoopster which means the other dogs are going to have to do without too!

And strangely enough K9Karen's comment about the e-collar was pretty much the same as what Carl said. Guess some people know you really well, huh?

Cincy'sMom
11-04-2006, 11:08 AM
Snoopy should be on his way home!!! Be a good boy and follow doc's orders, okay?

lizbud
11-04-2006, 12:11 PM
Great news. Glad they are turning you loose Snoopy. :) Hope you
just continue to feel better every day. :)

4 Dog Mother
11-04-2006, 06:31 PM
Snoopy has been home for several hours now and doing quite well. When I picked him up I got a list of instructions, a bunch of pills, and new dog food. And a huge bill :( But they were laughing because this morning Snoopy learned to open the door of his kennel. Out he came into the waiting room. So they put him back figuring someone hadn't completely latched it. And a couple of minutes later here comes Snoopy. They gave it one more shot but by now Snoopy had the latch figured out quite well and here he came again. So they had to move him to a different kennel with a different kind of latch.

I don't think the vets office personnel is going to forget Snoopy any time soon!

chocolatepuppy
11-04-2006, 06:35 PM
Glad to hear Snoopy is home! I hope he's feeling much better. What a little escape artist Snoopy turned out to be. :)

Glacier
11-04-2006, 07:09 PM
I'm sorry Snoopy has this too! If it does become a chronic form, I have some experience with that! Paxil had an acute pancreatitis attack about 2 years ago that almost killed her. Her pancreas was damaged permanently and she has chronic pancreatitis now. It's why she sometimes refuses to eat for a few days. She has to eat a low fat diet for the rest of her life, no fatty treats, no table scraps. If you don't already know how, I highly recommend you learn how to do sub-q fluids and keep some at home! When Paxil refuses to eat, she gets some fluids for two days. If she still refuses, she's supposed to go to the vet on the 3rd day, but since I started doing the fluids at home, she hasn't had to go back!

I hope Snoopy is back to his usual self very soon!

4 Dog Mother
11-04-2006, 07:27 PM
Tamara,

The vet said it is the chronic kind. That he will have a flare-up - we just don't know when. He has too many things going against him for it not to happen again - his seizure medicine, the fact that his liver was damaged a few months ago from a illness that was possibly pancreatitis, the fat in his blood and he is overweight.

He had said I could care for him at home if I learned to do the sub-q fluids this time but I wasn't sure I wanted to risk that this time. Also there was a concern that it might be lymphoma. That is a good idea that I learn to do it at home and keep some on hand. I had just asked the vet if I needed to bring him in right away the next time since it started in the middle of the night this time. He said it could probably wait until morning unless it was expremely painful (which so far thank God, it has not). But that would make me feel better if I could start some treatment right away. Thanks again for the suggestion.

dukedogsmom
11-04-2006, 09:27 PM
Sending some loving and good vibes Snoopy's way. Hang in there doggie. We love you here and so does your family.

Cinder & Smoke
11-04-2006, 11:25 PM

*Bippity-Boppity*, *Tritt-Trott*, *Skippity-Do* ...
"See ya, Gang --- I'll wait out front for my Taxi ride ...
Homeward Bound I am I am ..."

But they were laughing because this morning Snoopy learned to open the door of his kennel.
Out he came into the waiting room.
So they put him back figuring someone hadn't completely latched it.
And a couple of minutes later here comes Snoopy ...

Snoopy - a lad of Many Talents! :p

Sure sounds like he's feeling a LOT Better!
Way to GO, Snoopy!!
Keep On Healing!

{{{Hugs}}}

shais_mom
11-04-2006, 11:37 PM
I was leaving Findlay this evening after spending the afternoon over there and thought of you - wondered how Snoopy was doing - but decided that you would probably be snuggling with your boy and welcoming him home - that I didn't call.
But know you haven't been far from my thoughts!
Love to all of you!

captain
11-05-2006, 01:48 AM
Hey Snoops,
Sorry to hear about your illness ........... but in typical Dally style, you trashed all the medical equipment ... :D

Sending you all my prayers.

Love
The Spotties Down Under

Ginger's Mom
11-05-2006, 06:28 AM
Glad to hear that Snoopy is doing better. I hope that they can come up with a good balance of food and meds to keep everything under control. It sure would be nice if this would also help to end the seizures.

LOL at Snoopy going into the waiting room :) . Three times!!! :D I just have this mental picture of him strutting in there shaking hands/paws with everyone. LOL.

anna_66
11-05-2006, 07:32 AM
Well I woke up this morning thinking about Snoops and lo and behold he's been freed:D I'm so glad to hear he's coming home (and by the sounds of it he is too!). That's one smart boy you've got there Diana;)

I hope with the special diet he's going to be doing better for a long, long time.

Many hugs and kisses to that special boy of yours!

Cataholic
11-05-2006, 07:36 AM
That's some positive news. Keep getting better, Snoopy!

Pam
11-05-2006, 07:44 AM
I don't think the vets office personnel is going to forget Snoopy any time soon!

LOL! Let's hope that memories of his visit are all they have because we don't want any more *white coats overnights* for Snoopy! I am laughing at his cleverness, opening that door three times. He is a very smart and determined boy! :cool:

ramanth
11-06-2006, 08:22 AM
Snoopy, I hope you're feeling better buddy. Been thinking about you.

You're quite the Houdini aren't you! :D

pitc9
11-06-2006, 09:27 AM
Glad to hear the good news!
Keep it up Snoopy!

4 Dog Mother
11-06-2006, 11:05 AM
Snoopy had a seizure yesterday afternoon. It was a grand mal. I don't know how this is going to affect his getting better. He seems fine today so maybe it won't affect it at all. Keep those prayers acoming please?

shais_mom
11-06-2006, 11:22 AM
:( poor you and Snoops.
prayers and thoughts on the way!

Ginger's Mom
11-06-2006, 11:41 AM
Ah, my heart dropped when I read your last post. I had such hopes that you may be able to work on both problems at once. Prayers for Snoopy going out stronger than ever.

Cinder & Smoke
11-06-2006, 11:52 AM
Hi God ~

Please, God, poor Snoopy's been through a lot ...

Couldn't he have a lil Time Off ta just be a Happie Pup?

We're all Krossin Pawz & Klawz, an sending Prayers, that he
starts Feelin GOOD reel soon.

And how 'bout some {{{God'sHugs}}} for Mom & Dad?

Thanks God!

/s/ the Prayer Pups

lizbud
11-06-2006, 12:09 PM
Hi God ~

Please, God, poor Snoopy's been through a lot ...

Couldn't he have a lil Time Off ta just be a Happie Pup?

We're all Krossin Pawz & Klawz, an sending Prayers, that he
starts Feelin GOOD reel soon.

And how 'bout some {{{God'sHugs}}} for Mom & Dad?

Thanks God!

/s/ the Prayer Pups

I'd like to add an AMEN to the prayer pups talk with God. Please let the
little guy have many more good days. He really needs a break now.

Logan
11-06-2006, 12:42 PM
Diana, I am just catching up on the last few days posts. I am so sorry that Snoopy had that setback, yesterday. He remains in my prayers.

Logan

cyber-sibes
11-06-2006, 01:09 PM
:( saying more prayers for that adorable Snoopy. Bless his little heart, he's such a sweetie.

Cincy'sMom
11-07-2006, 11:38 AM
Snoopers!!! That's not what we want to hear!!

Hope you are feeling better today!

anna_66
11-07-2006, 03:07 PM
Sorry to hear about the seizure:( I do hope he's feeling better.

captain
11-07-2006, 08:14 PM
Oh darlin Snoopy boy ................. sorry to hear you had a little setback.

{{{hugs and spottie kisses}}} from downunder

Cinder & Smoke
11-12-2006, 10:48 PM
Hey Snoop-Man ~

How are you Feelin, Bub??

Hope no news is Good News ...
We're all still sending Prayers ... and there's a lot of Crossed Pawz & Klawz.

Please Feel Better Soon!!

;)

chocolatepuppy
11-13-2006, 06:08 AM
Keeping you in my prayers Snoopy. I hope you're doing ok.

4 Dog Mother
11-13-2006, 08:25 AM
Snoopy is doing very well. He has not had another seizure and he seems to be recovering from the pancreatitis. He still is not back to his old self - which isn't all bad but he definitely sleeps more and is quieter in the evenings. He has adjusted to his new dog food but if he gets a chance will eat anything that anyone leaves around. Yesterday while I was preparing Snoopy's, I fed the others in their crates but I didn't latch Dazzi's door. Carl was sitting right there - and when I looked over Dazzi was watching me and Snoopy was eating Dazzi's food! I'll tell you anything can happen when Carl is watching a Nascar race or football game and he would not know!

He is still on medication for another week. Hopefully he will be all recovered by then and stay well for a long while.

Thanks to everyone who has prayed for our boy and continues to want to know how he is doing.

AdoreMyDogs
11-13-2006, 08:47 AM
Yay I'm so glad he's getting better. Now Mister Snoopy, you stop eating the other dogs' food, you be a good boy so you get all better!

anna_66
11-13-2006, 08:53 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v43/anna66/Smileys/clap2.gifYippee!!
I was just thinking about Snoopy this morning. I'm so glad to come here and see that he is feeling much better!

Ginger's Mom
11-13-2006, 09:18 AM
Glad to hear that Snoopy is feeling better. I hope he continues to improve. And Snoopy, sweetie, if you just eat your food for a little longer maybe you can have more of the "good stuff." ;)
Poor Dazzi, I bet the look she was giving you was pretty similar to that sweet look she is giving us in your siggie.

pitc9
11-13-2006, 11:16 AM
I'm so glad to hear he's feeling better!

BOBS DAD
11-13-2006, 11:21 AM
I am glad to hear that Snoopy is doing better. Carl sounds like a trip. Did he say, "Whaaat".

shais_mom
11-13-2006, 11:26 AM
oh Snoopy I'm so glad you are felling a bit better! :)