PDA

View Full Version : Attack of the BearBear!

catnapper
11-01-2006, 07:56 PM
Oh no, my Sister-In-Law came over tonight and brought her Newfoundland, BearBear, over. BearBear was VERY interested in the kitties, and only Allen was brave enough to come out to see what this big black monster was. He was also smart enough to hang out just out of BearBear's reach! :D
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v632/kasdesign/BearBearandAllen.jpg

Everyone hid like any sane kitty would do, but no sooner did BearBear leave, they all come out of hiding to demand their evening meal (poor babies were starving since BearBear was here at their scheduled feeding time) :rolleyes: Flutter is now licking out the empty food bowls :rolleyes: Heaven forbid their evening meal was late :eek: Hmmmm..... I wonder if they'd have come out of hiding if I put wet food in their bowls while the big black monster was here?

catmandu
11-01-2006, 08:09 PM
They must have gotten a shock, to see that Huge Dog there, no matter how friendly he was.
Eventually if they see him enough, and get used to his scent, they would become friends.

kimlovescats
11-01-2006, 11:25 PM
Now THAT is one BIG dog! :eek: Silly Allen, I can't help but wonder what he would have done if his curious little paws had slipped off the banister! :eek: :D

Corinna
11-01-2006, 11:58 PM
How old is BearBear? looks small compared to my 2 monsters nice looking though.

DJFyrewolf36
11-02-2006, 03:17 AM
If your kitties are anything like mine, even with the food dish out, thier distain for the dog would keep them hiding for eternity!

Great picture, and a beautiful pup too!

orangemm
11-02-2006, 04:23 AM
I'd be hiding, too! That's one BIG dog!

catnapper
11-02-2006, 06:21 AM
How old is BearBear? looks small compared to my 2 monsters nice looking though.
He's not quite a year old. And remember, Allen's no small cat, so he's throwing off BearBear's size ;) BearBear is well over 150 pounds - he made Nicki look small :eek:

Sonia59
11-02-2006, 06:41 AM
Oh Allen, what is this big fluffy and noisy intruder :eek: (very cute though :D ). Your are very kind to volunteer for facing the monster and give back your report to your hiding buddies :D

Freedom
11-02-2006, 08:32 AM
Goodness, you are lucky they didn't pack their bags and leave with that big monster entering their territory! :D Great photo and story!