PDA

View Full Version : Is It Over Yet????

Edwina's Secretary
11-01-2006, 01:45 PM
The doorbell kept ringing!
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid218/pc863ffbbd94b26ca5a3ef79bb7231236/ec3e2aa4.jpg
Disturbing my nap and poor Edwina!
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid218/pe003bd53450c86fc98a4368daef46c6a/ec3e2aa5.jpg
She sure looks cute but ..... :eek: :eek: Enough Halloween already!

Laura's Babies
11-01-2006, 02:10 PM
I could stand a little more halloween if it involves this lovely lady!

Miss Edwina, you are really looking lovely in your halloween get up. It is ok for a lady to wear something that looks that good past the holiday.. as long as you do it with STYLE and you know you have tons of that~~

Abby&Buddy'sMom
11-01-2006, 02:33 PM
What a pretty young lady you are, Edwina. It is always a joy to see you in your wonderful outfits.....Abby is jealous....she only has a silly witch hat to wear ;)

Killearn Kitties
11-01-2006, 02:40 PM
Oh poor Eddie! Did that nasty bell keep distrubing your sleep? It's outrageous!
Doesn't Miss Edwina look ravishing though! I'll bet the trick or treaters were so impressed!

kimlovescats
11-01-2006, 02:46 PM
Eddie has the sweetest, most innocent looking face!
Edwina looks stunning as always! ;)

momcat
11-01-2006, 02:59 PM
It is over, Eddie, sort of anyway. We're now entering the holiday season, everyone will be running all over getting a Thanksgiving turkey and all the necessary trimmings, then there's Christmas shopping, follow that with New Years. A lot of hoomins will probably be running through your house on holiday visits not only disrupting your much needed naps but causing all sorts of havoc. Don't feel bad though, just think of all the attention and all the treats you'll get. Hang in there, sweetie, even the holidays go away!

Catsnclay
11-01-2006, 03:31 PM
Luckily we don't get a lot of trick-or-treaters! We live on a small street and the kids don't waste their time coming down it.

Every time the doorbell rings, Lucky growls and runs to the bedroom to hide. :rolleyes: This is normal for him, I have no idea how this started, but he just hates when the doorbell rings!

Yoshi use to run to the front door to greet whom ever was there, but then he picked up on Lucky's habit, so now he runs and hides too.

Fluffy...........well he is too old for all of this nonsense, he just sleeps through everything now! ;)

Randi
11-01-2006, 04:10 PM
Eddie, I perfectly understand that you've had enough of that doorbell and I think you're very brave to stay downstairs. Why didn't go up to have a nap in the bedroom? But then, you might have missed some treats. :p

Edwina, you look absolutely fabulous in your outfit, but you're hoping no more will come, don't you! ;)

Considering what you had to put up with, I think it's time to go and get some treats from your mommy. ;)

momoffuzzyfaces
11-01-2006, 04:20 PM
Eddie, Chester feels you pain. He finally crawled on top of the fridge far away from all the who ha!!!

Miss Edwina you look smashing, as always!!! :D

catmandu
11-01-2006, 07:44 PM
HH Lady Edwina Rose, anytime you want a nice place with ots of peace and quiet, I have a place for we two, on the Back Porch.
Its nice and quiet and secluded.
Your JJJ3 is waiting for you.
We have Max Cat Pouches now, My Love.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/cats063.jpg
And need I say, Whiskas Temptations for TWO.

Dorothy39
11-02-2006, 09:12 AM
Oh, this thread is such a Great one!!!!

Edwina~ You look MAR~velous ;) Such a Beauty!!!

Barbara
11-02-2006, 11:28 AM
Eddie has the sweetest, most innocent looking face!

Eddie innocent? Major choking attack here :p

But Edwina- that is a really flattering outfit :)

KitCat
11-02-2006, 12:22 PM
I love that bench. Edwina knows she looks extra cute there!

Pembroke_Corgi
11-02-2006, 12:24 PM
Awww, they look like they are being such good sports about Halloween, too. I love Edwina's collar- adorable!

GreyhoundGirl
11-02-2006, 04:18 PM
Aww. I felt so bad on haloween, all the cats in the windows and than you ring the doorbell and it startles them. They need their beauty sleep! ;)