PDA

View Full Version : Awww, Adorable Andy!!!

kb2yjx
11-01-2006, 03:46 AM
Andy!!! Seeing you gave me such JOY this morning!!! To your owner, a resounding YES, ORANGEMAN are very special cats!!! Andy, you went from rags to riches, you have a family that LOVES you!!! HAPPY COTD!!!

CultureJunky
11-01-2006, 05:46 AM
Wow! What a hunk, what a chunk of a hunk! :) You look huge!
And I bet you give the best big cuddles and headbutts too ;)
Happy Cat Of The Day Andy, one day I'll have an orange guy too :D

mom2lotsacats
11-01-2006, 06:42 AM
Andy,
You are such a handsome kitty and it sounds like you have a very nice life. I agree! Orange tabbies are great. Every orange tabby I've had has always been a friend for life. Congratulations to you on being cat of the day!

Pam
11-01-2006, 07:02 AM
Hi Andy, It's me Trevor, a fellow orangie such as your magnificent self. It's good to see such a handsome feline running off with the honors today. ;) I have a brother named Andy so your picture and story made quite an impression around here this morning. We (Andy and I) are so happy that you have a happy furrever home. We can't imagine starting out life in a dumpster. :eek: We are all glad that you are now eating nourishing meals and have climbed up to 17 lbs. I am now 16 lbs. myself and that means there is just more of us to love.

Yours in orange cuteness,
Trevor

mskaybee
11-01-2006, 07:50 AM
Hi Andy! I'LL SAY you're magnificent! You look like my Jakey with your white nose and golden eyes. What is about you orange cats, that you're all so darn charming!!! Congratulations, sweetheart, on your honor, and enjoy your day!

catmandu
11-01-2006, 07:55 AM
Hi andy, its Michael and Miquelito, your Fellow Orangies at the Found Cat Hotel.
You sure are one Handsome Orangie, and a credit to the Orange Cat Organization.
We along with the Other Found Ctas send an OWESOME ORANGIE CHEER AND MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW To AWESOME ANDY COTD!!!!
:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Donnaj4962
11-01-2006, 08:50 AM
Oh Andy, youa re so cute! I just love the white mark on your nose! Sounds like you have quite the life, and it is much better than how it started!

Congratulations on COTD! Enjoy lots of extra treats and luvvins today!

Genny
11-01-2006, 11:22 AM
Andy is so cute! I love orange and white tabbys too! I also think it's so sweet that he gets along w/the ducks and geese. We have a goose and some ducks and our cats get along with them, and they all sleep together evrynight. I think it's so precious. Congratulations for COTD!

momoffuzzyfaces
11-01-2006, 11:52 AM
Andy you are indeed adorable!!! ♥♥♥

My orangie Luke sends you his greetings too!
What a wonderful picture of you. I'm so glad your human shared you with us. :D

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day today!!! :D

blue girl
11-01-2006, 03:24 PM
Oh, Andy, what a beauty you are! Your eyes just shine and your orange color is brilliant! It sure sounds like your purrson loves having you around and you are both lucky to have found eachother. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

cassiesmom
11-01-2006, 04:45 PM
Andy is a very handsome orangie boy! He sounds like quite the adventure seeker, rather like his namesake. Please give him some petting for me. Andy, happy Cat-of-the-Day to you! Purrs and head bops from Illinois.

tatsxxx11
11-01-2006, 04:53 PM
Happy Halloween Andy! I hope yours was a fun and safe one! Your Mom is so right Andy, there's something extra special about you orange tabby boys!:) I so enjoyed reading all about you, of your heartwarming rags to riches tale! From dumpster to castle, yours is truly a Cinderfella tale!!!:) I can only imagine the priceless love and joy you've graced your human's life with these many years! What a special boy you are! Congratulations on your well earned day in the Pet Talk spotlight, sweet boy! I hope you and your kitty pal Katie Belle, your peeps and all of your adoring friends and fans are enjoying a very happy "top cat" day of celebration!:) Hugs and kisses to you, dreamboat Andy!:)

kohala
11-02-2006, 07:53 PM
Mister Andy, I meant to post yesterday and got busy ( :eek: ) and (gasp) forgot :o . I'm so ashamed, but a fine specimen of Southern Gentility such as yourself will undoubtedly forgive my lack of manners.
Seriously, looking at your pic and reading your bio, my first thought was: "Now there's a Southern Gentleman in orange fur, for sure ;) "
Thanks for being our COTD!!

karlyb
11-03-2006, 01:29 AM
What a beautiful orange boy you are, Andy! I especially like the white stripe on your face. Andy, you are so fine and healthy, it is hard to believe you started life as a dumpster kitty. I hope you had a great day as our honored COTD and shared extra treats with Katie Belle. Congratulations Andy!