PDA

View Full Version : Hi! I'm new to the site.

~*Puppy Love*~
06-08-2002, 07:43 AM
:) Hi. I'm new to this site. It seems great though! I guess i should start by introduceing my self , I live in the U.S. I work as volenteer at a local vets office. I love animals of all shapes an sizes. I have a great dane M who is about 3 years of age and a F. cat who is about 7. I love to talk about my animals and the animals I meet every day. I'd love to here about your animals and learn a little about you .Also if you have a problem, I wouldbe more than happy to see what I could do for you!:)

momoffuzzyfaces
06-08-2002, 12:03 PM
Hi, Puppy Love! I'm glad to be the first to welcome you to Pet Talk. It is a great site. I hope you like it here as much as I do. I am 'mom' to four cats: Leroy, Leonardo, Luke and Chester. I love dogs too and always had one until my health got so I can't take care of one properly. I am looking forward to your posts.:)

Karen
06-08-2002, 12:30 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk! It's a friendly place, I hope you'll enjoy it! :) What color is you Great Dane? One of the dogs in my life was a 3/4 Great Dane (1/4 Lab) who was sleek and shiny black, with a white Taj Mahal on her chest and white toes. What she lacked in brains, she made up for in shine and affection! :)

Former User
06-08-2002, 12:38 PM
Hi and Welcome to Pet Talk! I take care of 2 cats, Casper and Kitty. I used to have a dog, but he's at the rainbow bridge now. I hope you like it here:)

mugsy
06-08-2002, 01:46 PM
Welcome Puppy Love...YEAH...another Dane lover.

My husband Mike (his user name is Slave of 15 Dogs) and I have 14 dogs, all of whom are rescues, 2 of which are female Danes, Jasmine is almost 3 and is a mantle merle and Daisy is about 1.5 years and is mantle. We also have Sox who is 3/4 Aussie and 1/4 GSD, Tigger 1/2 Husky, 1/2 Pit, Shawna who is an Aussie (Red Tri), George a Heinz 57 hound, Serenity Boxer/Pit mix, Billy the one eyed Beagle, DeeDee who is a Border Collie mixed with something small, Vonney who is Chow/Aussie or Husky mix, Dudley (our NYC train wreck, as Mike calls him) who is a GSD/Lab mix, Sophie a Pharoah Hound/ Lab mix, Jessie a Toy American Eskimo (all 16 pounds of her who rules the roost), and finally Max the WunderWeimaraner.

WHEW....I should just copy that for all the new people!! lol

Again, welcome and we look forward to your posts.

BTW, we live in Fort Wayne, IN.

KYS
06-08-2002, 08:09 PM
A BIG warm welcome to Pet Talk! :)
We are owned by 3 dogs,
Sheba, Rocky and Pepper and 2 box turtles.

toastco
06-08-2002, 09:30 PM
Glad to have you on Pet talk. You'll enjoy it! You'll laugh, you'll cry and you'll get mad. It's my favorite place to go when I get home from work. I can share with others and they with me all about our babies. Will be looking forward to seeing you and hearing all about your wonderful Fur children
Mom to 6 cats and 3 dogs:)

anna_66
06-08-2002, 10:48 PM
WELCOME TO PET TALK!
If your anything like me, you'll be addicted to this place in no time if you like to talk about your animals! Would love to see a pic of your dane!

Barbiro
06-10-2002, 12:48 PM
I can't wait to meet your Great Dane! Will you be posting a picture soon?

mel55smiles
06-10-2002, 09:35 PM
hi!! im melanie, and i have three dogs, amy,girlie,and lonnie.
i also vounteer at a local vet+shelter. it is a great experiance.

Fuzzy317
06-10-2002, 11:50 PM
Welcome !!! to Pet Talk. Feel right at home, and tell us all about your furr babies. We like pictures, please let us see your babies, when you can. :D