PDA

View Full Version : [[URGENT]] prayers for Elly Mae! UPDATE!!!

zoomer
10-31-2006, 08:36 PM
Remember Elly Mae, my uncle's dog? The one we stayed with for a month? Well something is wrong. A few days ago she was crying and yelping crazily. They took her to the vet and the vet said she was just going into heat. So they took her back home and the next day she was back to screaming, and wouldn't eat. My uncle felt her teeth and she started yelping louder and even more. So he took her back in today and she was crying and yelping so hard they had to put her on temporary anthesia to check her out. They took X-rays and are trying to find out what's wrong, but still haven't found anything. They think it is possible she has MSL, which is something wrong with her jaw. Please keep her in your prayers, I'm really worried about the poor girl! :(

K9karen
10-31-2006, 11:55 PM
:eek: That sounds awful! I'm so so sorry! You can count on me for a zillion prayers for Elly Mae's recovery. I hope they find out what's wrong, and quickly! Poor Baby.

borzoimom
11-01-2006, 04:22 AM
I will put her in prayer. At least she is getting care at the vet. Keep us posted, and all will be in my prayers..

zoomer
11-01-2006, 05:42 PM
Thank you two very much :) I still have not heard an update.

zoomer
11-01-2006, 09:51 PM
STILL no news at all.

K9karen
11-02-2006, 12:08 AM
I hope no news is good news, as they say.
Can you call your uncle for an uppity-date? I'm kind of worried, the poor sweet dear.

BC_MoM
11-02-2006, 12:16 AM
Ditto Karen.... hoping no news is good news.

Prayers for Elly Mae and good vibes heading her way NOW.

zoomer
11-03-2006, 06:15 PM
UPDATE!
Elly is home with Bob right now. The vet said they could not find anything wrong with her, they just said she was in heat. So it’s kind of weird how she cried harder when he pushed on her jaw. They’ve got her on antibiotics and Pregnazone (or something like that). She’s really shy right now and most definitely not herself, but I’m glad she hasn’t got something horribly physically wrong. She still needs to be kept in prayers though, because everyone wants her back to her normal, spunky self!
Thank you all so much!

zoomer
11-04-2006, 11:18 AM
bump

BC_MoM
11-04-2006, 01:45 PM
That's really weird.... maybe she has some type of problem with her jaw?

4 Dog Mother
11-04-2006, 06:47 PM
I am sorry that Elly Mae is not feeling well. I hope the vets got the right diagnosis and she starts feeling better really soon!