PDA

View Full Version : Thor saved me today!

husky_lover
10-31-2006, 03:25 PM
I'm not sure where to put this so that's why its here. I'm just so proud of my boy I had to share this. After I was on earlier I was taking some clean clothes up stairs to put away.(I have a iron spiral stair case) On my way down my foot slipped and down I came. I was only about 3 steps down when I fell. Anyway my arm got caught in between the side slats and needless to say my arm stayed and the rest of me kept falling. Well my arm broke between my shoulder and elbow and stayed put. I couldn't get it out and ended up passing out because of the pain. I have a 2 year old and a one year old here also.
To make it short my boy Thor somehow called my mother(She was the last person I talked to on the phone) and she told me all she herd was barking into the phone. She came right over and found me! Now I have a cast on my right arm. :)

borzoimom
10-31-2006, 03:31 PM
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THOR!!!
OUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCH !!! I am sooooooooooo sorry! I fell once too, and broke my leg.. That hurts!!! Take it easy okay?? OUCHHHHHHHHHH!!! You deserve ice cream.. hand delivered- want some chocolate sauce?? Man!!! ouch!

Vela
10-31-2006, 03:34 PM
Way to go THOR! That's awesome that he did that and got you some help. What a good boy. I hope you get better soon! What a nasty break.

lute
10-31-2006, 03:44 PM
Thor is your hero! GO THOR! i'm so sorry about your arm! that must be extreamly painful!

GoldenLuv
10-31-2006, 04:19 PM
ouchie

he knew his mommie was hurt good boy thor

Alysser
10-31-2006, 07:18 PM
What a smart, heroic boy! Amazing story! :cool: I'm sorry your hurt, get well soon!!

MajesticCollies
10-31-2006, 07:21 PM
Good Job THOR!!!! Hope you feel better. Give that guy a nice big steak!!!

Dorothy39
10-31-2006, 07:31 PM
:eek: Ohhhh,, that fall on those spiral steps , oooooocuchhhhh!!!

I'm rolling my shoulders around, just thinking about it gives me the Jimmmies!!!!
How dreadful!!!! I'm just sooo sorry for your mis hap, and I hope you mend well.

And, THOR!!!!! W :eek: W~~~~ You are an amazing HERO!!!!! Way to Go!!!

Yes, You DO deserve a Fat, Juicy Steak!!!!!

Pam
10-31-2006, 07:43 PM
THREE CHEERS FOR THOR!!!! THAT IS AWESOME!! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v80/Belrip/applause.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v80/Belrip/applause.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v80/Belrip/applause.gif
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v80/Belrip/applause.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v80/Belrip/applause.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v80/Belrip/applause.gif

Corinna
10-31-2006, 09:30 PM
YEah Thor our own Pet talk hero.

Karen
10-31-2006, 09:37 PM
How owchy and scary. But Thor, that is so wonderful - good boy, Thor! Good boy! Bellyrubs to you, and kisses!

dab_20
10-31-2006, 10:15 PM
Wow, what a brave and amazing boy you have! GOO THOR!
That must have been extremely painful and scary. I hope it feels better soon, but in the meantime take it easy.

K9karen
10-31-2006, 11:52 PM
I feel your pain :( . I'm so sorry about your freaky accident-that always seems to be the way it goes. Your Thor is a super hero! Give that boy endless hugs and kisses and right, a huge steak!
{Hugs} to you and wishes for a speedy recovery!

Logan
11-01-2006, 12:21 AM
Oh dear, I don't know whether to cheer for Thor and his quick thinking or worry for you. Good job, Thor!!!!! And I hope you will heal soon!!! :)

cyber-sibes
11-01-2006, 06:18 AM
Thor, you're a hero! that's amazing - what a smart boy! ouch - that must have hurt - hope your arm heals quickly! Is there someone to help out with your two little ones? I feel for you - a 2 yr old, 1 yr old, and a broken arm! :eek:

Daisy and Delilah
11-01-2006, 07:05 AM
What a smart guy you are Thor!! Great job in helping Mom!! What an awesome story. I bet your local tv station would run that :)

critter crazy
11-01-2006, 07:11 AM
:eek: My Oh My!!!!! That had to Hurt!! Good Job Thor!!!! You are truly a Hero!!!!!

elizabethann
11-01-2006, 07:32 AM
Holy cow. That is an amazing story. I'm sorry you got hurt but to have Thor somehow call your Mom & bark into the phone is truly amazing. We should make Thor, Pet Talks hero of the month. He deserves a day at Pet Smart or Pet Co.

ramanth
11-01-2006, 08:33 AM
Thor you're a hero!!!!

You should send your story into the paper. Everyone loves a human interest piece. :D

Sorry your arm is broken and I hope it heals soon!

pitc9
11-01-2006, 09:11 AM
Way to go Thor!!!
GOOD BOY!!!

Thank goD for the redial button on the phone! :D

Jadapit
11-01-2006, 09:25 AM
Way to go Thor! That really is an amazing story. I hope your feeling ok, that must have been oh so painful!!

husky_lover
11-01-2006, 11:14 AM
Thank you everyone! Yes, Thor has had king treatment since then! We even made him a speical tag with Hero on one side and the date on the other. My husban took him to petsmart on a $100 shopping spree!!! (He was even nice and brought some things home for Sif. Oh yes my sister lives with me and helps after she gets out of school but until then a good friend of mine comes over to help. My arm hurts a whole lot more today but thank you god for pain killers! :D

borzoimom
11-01-2006, 11:17 AM
Thank you everyone! Yes, Thor has had king treatment since then! We even made him a speical tag with Hero on one side and the date on the other. My husban took him to petsmart on a $100 shopping spree!!! (He was even nice and brought some things home for Sif. Oh yes my sister lives with me and helps after she gets out of school but until then a good friend of mine comes over to help. My arm hurts a whole lot more today but thank you god for pain killers! :D
I would type it up and send it in to the Hero dogs.. There are several.. Eukenuba, and akc and uhhhhhhhhhh well some more I forgot about. I had two hero dogs before, but they were also police dogs so it went through them..

Lobodeb
11-01-2006, 12:11 PM
What an awesome story, (minus the broken arm part). I'm so glad Thor was able to help you. I'm sorry about your arm, but thanks to Thor, help was called before anything else could have happened.