PDA

View Full Version : Hi

beeniesmom
10-31-2006, 03:06 PM
Hi guys,
Haven't been around in a while. Just popping in to say hello.
I miss you all and hope to be able to spend more time on PT soon.
I noticed a lot of new members. :)
A lot has gone on with me in the last few months.
I had an injury to my back but am better now.
I lost 25 lbs.
Beenie and Frankie are doing well and send thier love.
carmen - beeniesmom

Logan
10-31-2006, 03:23 PM
Welcome back, Carmen! I'm so sorry about your back. What in the world happened??

Congratulations on your 25 pound weight loss. Was this intentional? I hope it wasn't as a result of your back injury!!!!

Glad to see you back at Pet Talk!

Logan

JenBKR
10-31-2006, 03:25 PM
Carmen, I've missed you! I was just wondering the other day where you had been, seems like you weren't on for a while. Welcome back - and a HUGE congrats on losing 25 lbs.!! Way to go!! Hope your back is all better. Give Frankie & Beenie lots of hugs and kisses from me! :D

Jadapit
10-31-2006, 03:26 PM
I wondered what happened to you! I'm so glad your back. I'm so sorry about your back. I'm sure that was very painful. I hope your feeling a lot better. Congrats on the weight loss, I also hope the weight loss wasn't because of the back injury.

beeniesmom
10-31-2006, 03:33 PM
The back is better. I still have pain sometimes (when I overdo it with housework or when I give the pups a bath), but it's better every day.

I broke a disk in my lower back while bending over to pick up a towel (ridiculous huh?). I still don't believe it. The Drs. say that I probably had a strain on it and it was like "a full glass of water waiting to spill when the right drop fell in", if that makes any sense.

I lost the wieght by choice. I was tired of feeling "puffy". I still think I'm FAT but will slow down the wieght loss now. My goal is another 20-30, then I will be in the normal range for my hieght. 5'10. I will post before and after pics... eventually. :)

Ginger's Mom
10-31-2006, 04:05 PM
Glad to see you back, Carmen. Sorry to hear about the back injury (ouch, I am sure that was extremely painful). But, now that it is getting better, I think you still have a good reason for needing extra help with the housework. ;) I sure have missed Beenie and Frankie. Hope to see you areound more often. :)

Barbara
10-31-2006, 04:26 PM
Glad you are back, Carmen. That back injury must be absolutely no fun.
I'm impressed by your weight loss :) Can't wait to see the pics.

borzoimom
10-31-2006, 04:38 PM
Hi guys,
Haven't been around in a while. Just popping in to say hello.
I miss you all and hope to be able to spend more time on PT soon.
I noticed a lot of new members. :)
A lot has gone on with me in the last few months.
I had a serious injury to my back but am better now.
I lost 25 lbs.
Beenie and Frankie are doing well and send thier love.
carmen - beeniesmom
Well hi there!!!

lizbud
10-31-2006, 04:40 PM
It's good to see you back. :) I've sure missed seeing Beenie & Frankie
and hearing about life with your two cuties. :)

HanaLas
10-31-2006, 06:39 PM
Wow! You guys really know each other...sorry but I'm new at this forum...How long are you being writing here?

Dorothy39
10-31-2006, 06:53 PM
I've been wondering what had become of You Carmen~

Geesh, I'm real sorry to learn that you have suffered a BACK injury, I know how rotton back injuries can make you feel!!! Just plain miserable!!!

And, like everyone else on Pet Talk, I've missed seeing Beanie and Frankie too. I had Beans and Franks for Supper tonite, and I started thinking about your two little Buttons!!!

Make sure that you do What the Doctor Orders~, and take those house hold chores in Stride ;)

Great Job on that weight loss goal as well!!! Congratulations!!!

Alysser
10-31-2006, 06:55 PM
Great to see you back! I'm glad everythings ok now and congrats on the weight loss!!! :D

Daisy and Delilah
10-31-2006, 07:44 PM
Carmen, you know we miss you girl!! You and those cute pups. Congrats on the weight loss and I'm happy to hear the back is still holding up well. Please don't be a stranger!! :)